Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah well Rhys is with Fiona because they dont want to be separated <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

wtf vasha is canon before rhyiona?!

• rip in pieces vaughn's happiness

It died for the greater good.

2014-2015

Green613 posted: »

Well, it might sound like a shame but it's necessary, Vaughn will have to sacrifice his happiness for canon law. It's just the way things gotta be.

• Browsing justgirlythings blogs and finding the weirdest (seriously what the fuck at some of these) shit at 4AM in the morning so I have Fiona blogging stuff.

Rhyiona changed my life.

• Rhyiona changed all of our lives. For the better.

Browsing justgirlythings blogs and finding the weirdest (seriously what the fuck at some of these) shit at 4AM in the morning so I have Fiona blogging stuff. Rhyiona changed my life.

• sleep is for the weak

Rhyiona is all I need.

Rhyiona changed all of our lives. For the better.

• This train never stops.

sleep is for the weak Rhyiona is all I need.

• Rhyiona is love...

Rhyiona is life...

This train never stops.

• Thanks Green :)
    I always think for so long before I post on forums coz I am so nervous to read replies.
    But it is so friendly and encouraging of you guys to motivate me participating in this family :)
    So I will try ;)

Not being active in this thread lately, but I has been catching up with you guys. Aww I hope you're able to post more frequently, it's always a pleasure to have you ^-^ Great work by the way.

• Keep up the good work! Hope to see a contituation.

tessie0713 posted: »

Not being active in this thread lately, but I has been catching up with you guys. I am too lazy to comment Here's part 2 of my work. I did

• I post on forums coz I am so nervous to read replies

That's how I actually was at first, took me a few months to overcome but hey, here I am :P

All I can say right now is that you get used to it over time and eventually feel regular enough around the forums that you won't have to worry or feel nervous about that stuff anymore, the other forum members jobs are just to speed that process up a little =]

Thanks Green I always think for so long before I post on forums coz I am so nervous to read replies. But it is so friendly and encouraging of you guys to motivate me participating in this family So I will try

• To be honest, I am into Faughn slightly more when there was only episode 1, but I genuinely was hoping for more Rhyiona in episode 2 and my dream comes true :D
    So it becomes a great catalyst for Rhyiona now :DDDD

“Wow...you two are like...best friends now.” He tried his best to conceal the slight anger permeating into his words. Oh Rhys,

• Haha, I think I know what you mean. This whole thing can be interpreted in a completely different way. XD

Poogers555 posted: »

It would actually be kinda funny if Rhys and Vaughn talked about Fiona and Vaughn was talking like that and Rhys was getting jealous. I mean, we can get like, a love square going here

• I like Faughn as a brotp. :D I think the jealousy thing is very original and well played so I'm looking forward to see what you have in store!

To be honest, I am into Faughn slightly more when there was only episode 1, but I genuinely was hoping for more Rhyiona in episode 2 and my dream comes true So it becomes a great catalyst for Rhyiona now :DDDD

• I like Vasha too. They look so cute together. I am planning to add some interactions of them in the next part. :)))

Duh, Rhyiona and Vasha are cannon

• edited April 2015

This is the first time I heard "brotp" in my life, sounds good! I really learn a lot from you guys, such as the memes and stuff. My mother language is Chinese, so I needed a while to understand some of the jokes you made at first. But now I think I have followed this thread long enough to get their meanings immediately ;p

And thanks for the compliment :DD This story has already become longer than I thought, so I might not make things more complicated this time, but I will keep working on different kinds of stuff ;)

Indeed, when the future episodes are released, I can work with more materials.

I like Faughn as a brotp. I think the jealousy thing is very original and well played so I'm looking forward to see what you have in store!

• Appreciate that :DD
    There will be a sequel. :)

buntingsir posted: »

Keep up the good work! Hope to see a contituation.

• Can't wait. c:

Appreciate that :DD There will be a sequel.

• I might change animation if I would know how,oh nvm I know .anm files.

But if something happens in GoT (which is all ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) then it´s fair game right?

• God, it's like this thread gains a new comment a minute. 8D; Hard to keep up with the craziness, but that's how it goes with the best pairing.

• NotGonnaDoit.

Pipas posted: »

Nah, replacing August with Rhys is enough.

• I remember some guys 'claming' we stole LoaderBot, which is a bit ridiculous, since we had it from the beginning.

I guess first make sure all your friends are so creative ;)

It's good, we're creative enough to make our own things, unlike our fellow Rhysha "friends" ;]

• edited April 2015

Just noticed you swapped the Gortys ball with Pollux's eye and it's hilarious

• Two Fionas for one Rhys. Nice.

• Alt text

It would actually be kinda funny if Rhys and Vaughn talked about Fiona and Vaughn was talking like that and Rhys was getting jealous. I mean, we can get like, a love square going here

• You can swap them.. You are a God now!! I love these so much!!

• edited April 2015

Oh Rhys, you are the luckiest jackass ever ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Thanks. :) I really enjoy drawing these silly pictures

Love it! So adorable

• [Trust Fiona] or [Trust Fiona]? Hmmm...

• Alt text

[Trust Fiona] or [Trust Fiona]? Hmmm...

• TryingToGetOptionToShotSasha

[Trust Fiona] or [Trust Fiona]? Hmmm...

• :(

Y U hate Sasha?

TryingToGetOptionToShotSasha

• rhys is watching the booty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alt text

• i just saw rhysha poster on tumblr ಠ_ಠ

Alt text

• you shoot sasha, i shoot you

TryingToGetOptionToShotSasha

• Save the bullet ;)

you shoot sasha, i shoot you

• So what? I'm looking at your thread and find it fun.

xfuriouss posted: »

i just saw rhysha poster on tumblr ಠ_ಠ

• Don't litter on the floor, thank you.

xfuriouss posted: »

i just saw rhysha poster on tumblr ಠ_ಠ

Sign in to comment in this discussion.