Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Credit to @Megami_Kizukanai for the character models.

EDIT: Thank you kind GrumpyDof. Problem solved.

• edited April 2015

This is not the post you are looking for

(Double post)

• Why thank you :) It's still Leluch's idea !

Volker94 posted: »

I keep having to change my background because you guys keep making more and more really amazing images. Oh well. sets it as desktop wallpaper GJ btw Grumpy, everything you touch turns to gold!

• You forgot to erase some background in the middle, dear.

This is not the post you are looking for (Double post)

• Thank you kind feline.

GrumpyDof posted: »

You forgot to erase some background in the middle, dear.

• If you know what I mean ;)

Alt text

• Meanwhile on Rhyiona forum....

Alt text

• I'm working on some pretty neat-o fan art atm. Stay tuned.

Alt text

• I'm sure it's gonna be amazing ^3^

I'm working on some pretty neat-o fan art atm. Stay tuned.

• Pfff, for only a million ? Nobody is going to betray us for a million. I'd say they have to offer atleast 100 millions, then maybe somebody would be interested. Because Rhysha is the truth.

Leluch123 posted: »

Meanwhile on Rhyiona forum....

• Yup. All they create are cut-out faces, sticked to some gifs or pictures. I don't deny we do that too, but atleast we do it better.

And now we've got some real creativity here.

Goddamn, that's adorable - you're going to need to up your game, Rhyionas!

• edited April 2015

Decided to finish for now. Might do more later on.

This is how it looks 4 hours in;

Alt text

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2015

Totally got Sasha's moxy.

Wait a minute.

Mad Moxxi. She ships Rhysha confirmed.

Decided to finish for now. Might do more later on. This is how it looks 4 hours in;

• Nice, love all the details. :) That Rhys' vest, omg.

Decided to finish for now. Might do more later on. This is how it looks 4 hours in;

• edited April 2015

I did some thinking and based off their personalities, these are the characters in the game who would ship Rhysha...

• Rhys
    • Sasha
    • Handsome Jack (Always prefers the feisty ones, and plus Rhysha rhymes with Nisha so...)
    • Vaugh
    • Fiona (she's happy for her sister and now gets a muscle-bound nerd)
    • Loaderbot but ONLY if you don't tell him to self-destruct (that guy can hold a grudge from what I've seen)
    • Yvette
    • Felix
    • Zer0
    • Rakk Hive (it wasn't trying to kill them, it was merely chasing it's OTP and fan-girling in Rakk Hive language)
    • Bossanova
    • Scooter
    • Athena
    • Janey (she loves everything tbh)
    • Finch & Kroger (Rhys paid them good money to leave her alone)
    • Shade

I'm leaving out August and Vasquez because at this point they probably hate Rhys... like so much.

But hey, they have each other.
    -AUGSQUEZ 4 LIFE-

• I don't know if it's Rhys proposing or Sasha trying to choke him for something

• b̶o̶t̶h̶

you'll see ;)

I don't know if it's Rhys proposing or Sasha trying to choke him for something

• I'll just leave it here and wait for some awesome tuning..

Alt text

• She's holding Rhys's "stun baton" firmly.

Alt text

I'll just leave it here and wait for some awesome tuning..

• HaHAHAHA it's even better than I imagined! You're the best Pipas, it seems that we can made a lot out of it

Pipas posted: »

Sasha A.I. meets Jack A.I. Idea by @Leluch123.

• Sasha A.I. meets Jack A.I. Idea by @Leluch123.

Alt text

• Umm, so like... everyone ships it ?

I can work with that.

I did some thinking and based off their personalities, these are the characters in the game who would ship Rhysha... * Rhys * Sasha *

• And after they beat the shit out of each other, they'll become the best of friends xD

Maybe @HandsomeJack will even let her ride Butt Stallion ;)

That wasn't supposed to sound like that...

Sasha A.I. meets Jack A.I. Idea by @Leluch123.

• As usual Grumpy you out do everyone XD great work.

Why thank you It's still Leluch's idea !

• Rakk Hive (it wasn't trying to kill them, it was nearly chasing it's OTP and fan-girling in Rakk Hive language)

Alt text

I did some thinking and based off their personalities, these are the characters in the game who would ship Rhysha... * Rhys * Sasha *

• I LOVE IT

Alt text

Thanks, Pipas :D

Rakk Hive (it wasn't trying to kill them, it was nearly chasing it's OTP and fan-girling in Rakk Hive language)

• I laughed waaay too hard at this...

Rakk Hive (it wasn't trying to kill them, it was nearly chasing it's OTP and fan-girling in Rakk Hive language)

• ಠ_ಠ

armis37 posted: »

And after they beat the shit out of each other, they'll become the best of friends xD Maybe @HandsomeJack will even let her ride Butt Stallion That wasn't supposed to sound like that...

• When you remember that Rhys mercilessly shot him down...

Alt text

• The latest render i'm doing is taking longer than usual time (It's clocking in at 2 hours and it's 8% done)

It's gonna be using a toon shader (which TFTBL uses to give out the comic-esque style)

• Rhys, u do dis ? ;(

• Alt text

When you remember that Rhys mercilessly shot him down...

• Aww, you don't like to share, darling ?

I guess Sasha will have to find some other 'ride'. ;)

ಠ_ಠ

• Rakk Hive actually protected them from the moonshot so that the ship would live on.

RIP Rakk Hive

You'll be missed.

Rhys, u do dis ? ;(

• Rakk Hive, the misunderstood hero.

The hero Rhysha needed.

The hero who died for Rhysha.

Man, we should build a monument for him or something like that.

Rakk Hive actually protected them from the moonshot so that the ship would live on. RIP Rakk Hive You'll be missed.

• So you know : i really want to watch your work before the others so i could help with my little talent :3

The latest render i'm doing is taking longer than usual time (It's clocking in at 2 hours and it's 8% done) It's gonna be using a toon shader (which TFTBL uses to give out the comic-esque style)

• I really don't know what to do with that. I'm making art, line, color but with no ideas i'm just a rusty frying pan.

She's holding Rhys's "stun baton" firmly.

• I say go for it! It's a great idea really. You have a loyal fan base right here ;)

LoseMyHome posted: »

So I was going to work on another simple three-part fic, but now I'm thinking I might as well go ahead and make it a full multi-chapter fic

• I'll send the final image to you once it's done. :)

So you know : i really want to watch your work before the others so i could help with my little talent

Sign in to comment in this discussion.