TWDG Gifs

15678911»

Comments

• The Walking Dead isn't the only thing on my channel. ;) My nickname on Youtube is Artem2034 if you want to know.

yuck324x posted: »

Oh, you make Walking Dead videos? Me too! What's your channel name?

• Oh, I've seen your videos before! I saw a couple of your trailers- loved them! :)

Btw, where do you get all those extra clips in your trailers? For example, in your "The Walking Dead - Season 1 Accolades Trailer" at 0:33, how'd you get that background? That angle specifically wasn't in the game, as far as I'm concerned.

Tewudin posted: »

The Walking Dead isn't the only thing on my channel. My nickname on Youtube is Artem2034 if you want to know.

• 0:33? It's a clip from Telltale's official trailer. I used it because... well, it's accolades trailer.

Oh, I've seen your videos before! I saw a couple of your trailers- loved them! Btw, where do you get all those extra clips in your trail

• Ahh, I see. Thanks! There's many trailers for TWD on Youtube, I probably just missed it!

Tewudin posted: »

0:33? It's a clip from Telltale's official trailer. I used it because... well, it's accolades trailer.

• Probably. Though like I said, TWD isn't the only thing on my channel.

Ahh, I see. Thanks! There's many trailers for TWD on Youtube, I probably just missed it!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.