Mira Forrester and Tyrion Lannister

Am I the only one who ship them?
I love their dynamic and chemistry.

Comments

• You most certainly are not! My god, I've been looking everywhere for anything about those two, and no one seems to recognize all the sexual chemistry enough to even consider those two! Lost potential tbh. I would LOVE to see those two together more.

• edited April 2015

How about -

no

• Dude, have more respect for people with epilepsy. Not cool.

How about - no

• what about Shae--- oh wait

• edited April 2015

I ship it

Alt text

what about Shae--- oh wait

• Sorry, I removed it. My bad

androgenius posted: »

Dude, have more respect for people with epilepsy. Not cool.

• When you play the Game of Thrones, you watch or you're spoiled, there is no middle ground

fallandir posted: »

Spoiler alert, maybe?

• For anyone who hasn't watched yet, they're just spending a cute bonding moment here. She's just a little drunk, you see. Tyrion's just taking care of her.

• His father really did need taking care of.

• Just like he took care of Daddy

Lewsblake23 posted: »

For anyone who hasn't watched yet, they're just spending a cute bonding moment here. She's just a little drunk, you see. Tyrion's just taking care of her.

• edited April 2015

Isn't one child bride enough? Lol

• I do kinda ship them, yeah.

• I ship Tom and Mira so nope

• A lady would never be with a coal boy.

sunfell posted: »

I ship Tom and Mira so nope

• Yes, but a coal boy can dream...

KCohere posted: »

A lady would never be with a coal boy.

• Has anyone considered the inter-generational age gap between Tyrion and Mira?

• In Game of Thrones universe that kinda doesn't mean much

Harian96 posted: »

Has anyone considered the inter-generational age gap between Tyrion and Mira?

• I believe Mira is at the very least 17-18. It wouldn't be a huge deal anyway, since Tyrion is implied to have been with girls younger than Sansa. Also, Walder Frey's wife was 15, and Baelish/Littlefinger and Sansa kissed at one point.

So yeah, large age gaps are a moot point in GoT.

In Game of Thrones universe that kinda doesn't mean much

• off-topic : does or will Jaime Lannister or Hodor or Greyjoy or other knowed character appear in this game ? or its only going to be the ones showed ?

• Professionally, sure. Romantically, I don't see it.

• edited April 2015

In episode three he stops calling her lady Mira and just calls her MIRA.
    SCANDALOUS

Shaboomm posted: »

Yes, but a coal boy can dream...

• edited April 2015

Any reoccuring characters from the TV show that will show up to the game are yet to be announced (if there will be any more). And I doubt Jaime, Hodor, and I'm assuming you're talking about Theon, will show up in the game.

GCardoso posted: »

off-topic : does or will Jaime Lannister or Hodor or Greyjoy or other knowed character appear in this game ? or its only going to be the ones showed ?

• so....Mira gets in love with a midget?????? But yea' sure it's a good idea LoL

• Wait, how has Tyrion been implied to have been with girls younger than Sansa? I mean it seems unlikely considering one of the main reasons he didn't want to marry Sansa was because he considered her a child, so of course he wouldn't sexually involve himself with anyone even younger than Sansa.

I believe Mira is at the very least 17-18. It wouldn't be a huge deal anyway, since Tyrion is implied to have been with girls younger than S

• Dude, that's not even close to the weirdest thing in GOT.

Killah posted: »

so....Mira gets in love with a midget?????? But yea' sure it's a good idea LoL

• Thank you so much!! M

Sorry, I removed it. My bad

• Sansa is 11 in the books and 13 in the show at the start. By the time he marries Sansa, she is not even close to Mira's age, who is at least 17/said to be in her late teens.

Tho tbf Tyrion did get married at age 13 to another 13yo before Jaime and Tywin ruined that little arrangement for him despite how happy he was.

Harian96 posted: »

Wait, how has Tyrion been implied to have been with girls younger than Sansa? I mean it seems unlikely considering one of the main reasons h

• You realize this is really insulting to non-able-bodied persons, right? Are you saying that because of his status Tyrion doesn't deserve to be happy? Because it certainly didn't stop Tysha from loving him, and she was just a normal girl.

Killah posted: »

so....Mira gets in love with a midget?????? But yea' sure it's a good idea LoL

• Late teens in the GOT universe... not really a child at all. Thirteen is a pretty normal age to get married in the ASOIAF canon (Dany, Sansa...)

KCohere posted: »

Isn't one child bride enough? Lol

• Okay,just no offense tho.

• Am I the only one who ships Tom and Mira then?

• Probably not, I just don't see it :P

Am I the only one who ships Tom and Mira then?

• NO YOURE NOT I SHIP MIRA AND TOM SO MUCH SO SO MUCH

Am I the only one who ships Tom and Mira then?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.