Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• There's no harm in dreaming, Grumpy. ;_;

GrumpyDof posted: »

Sad truth i know ^^" even if we (both Rhyiona and Rhysha) got a "romance" it will a tiny tiny dialogue somewhere and that's it.

• Come to our thread, i'm dreaming with pictures :p

ABigBadWolf posted: »

There's no harm in dreaming, Grumpy. ;_;

• Speaking seriously, be careful, Grumps, too explicit pictures or stories can get you banned. I don't know exactly where the mods draw the line so beware. :/

Come to our thread, i'm dreaming with pictures

• But i didn't draw something very explicit isn't it? i mean "everything" is hidden or not drawn.

Speaking seriously, be careful, Grumps, too explicit pictures or stories can get you banned. I don't know exactly where the mods draw the line so beware.

• That´s why I´m saying I´m not sure where the mods draw the line... I don´t know if that counts as too explicit for them or not. I´m sure it doesn´t bother most people but you never know with them.

But i didn't draw something very explicit isn't it? i mean "everything" is hidden or not drawn.

• Bigby ain´t giving up just yet.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Poogers555 posted: »

R.I.P. Bigby X Snow, Killed by Loaderbot and Gortys

• R.I.P. Bigby X Snow, Killed by Loaderbot and Gortys

Tales from the Atlas Coffee Shop Episode two: Babysitting on the fence. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WidEcTA_pKM "We´re going out

• Any revealing or sexual like content (sexual but not revealing can still be too far I think, things like hands goin in pants and all that super suggestive stuff) isn't allowed. Basically anything NSFW is against the rules (anything you wouldn't want to be caught viewing at work/school)

That´s why I´m saying I´m not sure where the mods draw the line... I don´t know if that counts as too explicit for them or not. I´m sure it doesn´t bother most people but you never know with them.

• edited April 2015

Did he/she post anything like that? :o

EDIT: Errr yeah I see now, I dunno that seems like a really unsafe thing to post (no Rhyiona bias btw.)

So I´m guessing Grumpy should really be careful then.

• So I´m guessing Grumpy should really be careful then.

Green613 posted: »

Any revealing or sexual like content (sexual but not revealing can still be too far I think, things like hands goin in pants and all that su

• Yeah, I´m speaking outside ships too.

Green613 posted: »

Did he/she post anything like that? EDIT: Errr yeah I see now, I dunno that seems like a really unsafe thing to post (no Rhyiona bias btw.)

• Fun Fact: Typing Rhys and Fiona in google will have Rhys and Fiona Romance as the second result.

never 4get

• Alt text

never 4get

Thanks google !

• Alt text

Alt text

Fun Fact: Typing Rhys and Fiona in google will have Rhys and Fiona Romance as the second result.

• More Rhyiona theme songs. Also, Random Joey from Friends pops up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bgOA24hAe60

• I just used Google.

Want me to use Safari?

Wow. Internet Explorer is a Rhysha shipper.

• Alt text

it´s broken, fix it.

• Dragon Age.

who the fuck is evangeline

• Wow. Internet Explorer is a Rhysha shipper.

• Hey, quick suggestion: Use Chrome or Firefox. It's much easier to use. Just a suggestion, InGen.

• Alt text

• Oh.

Then she´s not a threat.

She may live.

Dragon Age.

• I've used Internet Explorer for so long that it's easiest for me.

I only use Chrome for school use because to get something it only works on there.

wwrstvo0 posted: »

Hey, quick suggestion: Use Chrome or Firefox. It's much easier to use. Just a suggestion, InGen.

• Alt text

(I´ve had this gif saved for ages... I needed an excuse to post it.)

I've used Internet Explorer for so long that it's easiest for me. I only use Chrome for school use because to get something it only works on there.

• wwrstvo0wwrstvo0 Banned
    edited April 2015

Yeah, I used Explorer for a long time too, but once I started using Chrome (and it took me a long time to starting regularly using it), I found it much easier.

It takes a long time to break habit, especially when your first reaction is to click the Explorer icon. What I did was removed it from my task bar and put the Chrome/Firefox icon in its place. You'll be irritated on the engine for a few days, I know I was, but once you get used to it, it'll feel much smoother and easier to use than Explorer ever was.

But you know, suggestion, suggestion.

I've used Internet Explorer for so long that it's easiest for me. I only use Chrome for school use because to get something it only works on there.

• Alt text

I didn't even see Rhys and Fiona when I did this:

Alt text

• Betrayed by my own tablet.

Alt text

How do I punish the traitor?

Burn it?

Break it with a hammer?

help needed, I cannot live with this thing anymore

• ios is a Rhysha shipper.

This wouldn't happen if Steve Jobs was still with us. He would definitely ship Rhyiona.

Betrayed by my own tablet. How do I punish the traitor? Burn it? Break it with a hammer? help needed, I cannot live with this thing anymore

• So Im drawing me some fan art, and considering its ME drawing here, I think its actually coming out nice ;o

• I mean Fiona still shows up but I won't fucking accept a three way.

This tablet is gonna go a month without charging.

lil shit

ios is a Rhysha shipper. This wouldn't happen if Steve Jobs was still with us. He would definitely ship Rhyiona.

• This tablet is gonna go a month without charging.

oshitm9thatmiteb2fer

I mean Fiona still shows up but I won't fucking accept a three way. This tablet is gonna go a month without charging. lil shit

• Oh, c'mon Poogs. Anything you draw must come out beautifully!

So Im drawing me some fan art, and considering its ME drawing here, I think its actually coming out nice ;o

• I gave it everything.

I cannot believe this.

Wow. That is one rude iPad

Sign in to comment in this discussion.