The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• The yearner and the freefaller.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Question of the Day: Which is your sleeping position?

• "Ralphisms" - One boy, many sayings.

Click here

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

It varies, I used to mostly sleep on my stomach until this year, because I read it could lead to lower back pain.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

Also it's pretty impossible to tell yourself, since it changes at least once while you're sleeping for most people.

• There are a lot of diamonds in the rough.

• I seen it before but thank you for sharing and tagging me bro this is an awesome video and I enjoyed seeing it again :)

LoU @Markd4547

• edited April 2015

Alt text

XD Don't even get me started about tumblr here I could post hundreds of pages showing the horrid side of tumblr

• edited April 2015

Interesting, though if I'm being honest I'd probably just get pissed off and tell him to keep it in a really annoyed tone, I'm broke as all hell but I don't ever take help from anybody, in fact today I didn't have breakfast and at work a co-worker offered to give me some food because my stomach was grumbling and I got really annoyed and told her "I'm fine I don't need it" and she insisted and handed it to me and I just pushed her away, it was pretty harsh and dickish but I can't lie, I'm simply too proud to take it and too short-tempered to stand someone forcing help I don't want on me, I'd rather starve for a week that accept help from anyone, that is the sad truth.

Yet I'd help anyone without giving it a second thought, I guess that makes me a hypocrite, perhaps like the video proposes at the start I merely do it to feel superior rather than actually wanting to help, considering that I do feel like I'm superior even if I know I'm not it is very likely that this is actually what's going on if I'd prefer it weren't the case and most likely won't admit it.

What is wrong with people? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZvYvOkqxA8 People don't have to take the money if they don't want to, but

• Undeniably smooth. Notice how he never breaks the running motion until the instant he hits the water, flawlessly transitioning into the perfect finish. That took some massive concentration.

Markd4547 posted: »

Majestic

• edited April 2015

edit - Repost

Markd4547 posted: »

Majestic

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

This guy held the Guinness Book of World Records title for most roles professionally played by any person (3372, according to his website). He was amazing.

Jan Leighton

• How silly, depends on where I'm sleeping, the weather and whether or not I was watching TV or paying attention to a visualization of the music I was listening to, for example I won't sleep in the same postion in a bed, a sleeping bag, a couch and a cot, because they all have different comfort zones, not to mention that I'm more likely to sleep in the fetal position if I'm cold, so uhm... there's no right answer, also this isn't counting that position where you fall asleep with your head on the desk while working and I disapprove of that because I do that even if it's the most uncomfortable thing ever, your back hurts and your face feels like it was stomped into the ground, plus there's a chance you might have drooled on your keyboard.

• I love going to baseball games, I think it's a wonderful experience. Some don't like baseball because they think it's too long, but I've never really had a problem with it.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Haha, ok I was never in a baseball game, I wonder what it's like..

• LMFAO THE FIRST ONE

• I have one year and four months exactly today

• Lucky me, I already know this one >:D

Staggering Beauty

1. Shot in the chest lying on the floor with EMTs trying to get a pulse after Ray sunk away and kidnapped the main character (Odds aren't good but I feel like they're gonna go for a happy ending)
    2. Yeah, question is if he'll be killed or locked up, He was obsessed with the main character when they were teens, then he accidentally killed her family, and then was locked up, from there (Like 10-20 years later) with assistance of a rich kid who has become obsessed with the main character he gets out.
    3. They've teased it so far and the actors in real life are engaged.
    4. Idk about Lost but this show is only one season sooo yeah.
    Lord_EAA posted: »

1 How grave was the wound? 2 Probably 3 About 90% of all shows HAVE to have romance so i would guess yes

• In the 'Saltlick' position......

Honestly....I think I end up switching between all of or most of those xD

• SHAKE VIGOROUSLY

Lucky me, I already know this one >:D

• The yearner, fetus or a mix between soldier and starfish.

• Well, I am something like that.

Alt text

• Thank you, that was an absolute pleasure to the senses.

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK https://www.facebook.com/100008438775771/videos/vb.100008438775771/1462214924069786/?type=2&theater

• Well i think you just answered yourself

Saltlick123 posted: »

* Shot in the chest lying on the floor with EMTs trying to get a pulse after Ray sunk away and kidnapped the main character (Odds aren't goo

• I guess ill see...

Lord_EAA posted: »

Well i think you just answered yourself

• I wanted to tag you, but I knew your ogre senses would let you know I posted this anyway.

Thank you, that was an absolute pleasure to the senses.

• Congrats on the one year anniversary.

• i gotta go police soon im so scared XD

• edited April 2015

Alt text

XD I'm trying to eat and I click into this sheet fml

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK https://www.facebook.com/100008438775771/videos/vb.100008438775771/1462214924069786/?type=2&theater

• Nothing. Since Blind wanted this place to be more discussions, I wanted to help him by bringing back QoD. I used to do it last summer, remember?

The Fetus and the Yearner, but more on my stomach for the latter. Now, what do you plan on doing with this information?

• The Creatures VS Funhaus

@TDMshadowCP

My first (The Creatures) and my third (Funhaus) favorite channels going against each other.

• edited April 2015

Awesome

I call this Game of natalie Dormer :)

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.