The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Thank you sup but i already posted one. And even with Marks recomendation no one seems interasted (as sad as that sounds)

supersagig posted: »

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/94739/the-multiverse-prime

• How is that irrational though? If someone pulls out a gun you bet my ass will be scared.

dojo32161 posted: »

Fears Of Whenever I Feel Like Doing One Of These: Hoplophobia: The irrational fear of firearms.

• Just your ass?

How is that irrational though? If someone pulls out a gun you bet my ass will be scared.

• Ever heard the term "pop a cap in yo ass"?

My ass has every reason to be terrified.

Just your ass?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

No idea, it's defined as irrational so I kept it that way.

How is that irrational though? If someone pulls out a gun you bet my ass will be scared.

• I guess, if you happen to hang around gangsta rappers.

Ever heard the term "pop a cap in yo ass"? My ass has every reason to be terrified.

• Empire Strikes Back.

Question of the day: What is your favorite movie? Mine is Jurassic Park because of so many things. The characters, the plot, the dinosaur

• pls

Question of the day: What is your favorite movie? Mine is Jurassic Park because of so many things. The characters, the plot, the dinosaur

• Question of the Day: Do you sometimes find yourself talking to your pet?

• cool cool

I talk to my cats on the daily.

• I talk to my cats on the daily.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Question of the Day: Do you sometimes find yourself talking to your pet?

• She's the only one who understands me!

Alt text

• Alt text

She's the only one who understands me!

• I know right?

There's literally nothing special about Poland.

• If I could get one, I'd talk to it.

• I talk to my pets more than I talk to people.

• No, but I talk to myself a lot. does that count?

• Yes

No, but I talk to myself a lot. does that count?

• AWESOMEO posted: »

I know right?

• It's not a fear of getting shot or any action but a fear of the object even in a gun shop there would get freaked out that is Hoplophobia :)

Fears Of Whenever I Feel Like Doing One Of These: Hoplophobia: The irrational fear of firearms.

• Inspiring :')

https://youtube.com/watch?v=32iCWzpDpKs

• I wonder why just firearms, hopla in greek means any weapon.

• I would love a new one, need to research those ex-Rare employees to see if they had anything to do with Banjo Kazzoie or Tooie.

Lehfeels posted: »

https://twitter.com/PlaytonicGames The link above me is a company of the old rare employees they are creating a sorta banjo kazooie s

• Probably Twelve Monkeys because that movie is amazing that or Blade Runner, such a moody awesome film with perfect sets.

• Jeez I'm pretty depressed that Battlefont 3 is going to suck, I thought I was OK with it and I could just ignore it but I've just been waiting for it for so long and I was so hyped for the old Battlefront 3 that got cancelled that hearing about everything this one isn't going to have that the old ones had and the one that got cancelled was going to have just depresses me a lot, I really loved those games, fuck EA and fuck DICE.

• Cassie has the best fatality. She is awesome :4

barely making it x| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-443AiENpxo

• I know :P

Kurusu posted: »

Auschwitz

• Jurassic Park is my favorite but I also like Expendables 2 and 3 (Yes....I like the third)

• We were cheated with no space battles.

kaleion posted: »

Jeez I'm pretty depressed that Battlefont 3 is going to suck, I thought I was OK with it and I could just ignore it but I've just been waiti

• Have you ever been there ?

AWESOMEO posted: »

I know :P

Alt text

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/wrongfully-imprisoned-banks-career-nfl-article-1.2090727

Such a heartbreaking story ^ One lie destroyed all his dreams of being a nfl pro instead he spent it in prison and the girl just laughed about it

• New steam chat screenshot leaked

Alt text

• Alt text

XD that was epic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSkmZA8JG4Y

• Alt text

I have so many but the Dark Knight was awesome and spoderman

• no i gotta report a guy who scammed me 40 euros but i wanna kill him but yeah a friend of my told me to not attack him but just report him she will testify but last time i walked inside a station i was trembling and almost passed out

• If you do attack him you'll regret it. The law doesn't like violent people.

no i gotta report a guy who scammed me 40 euros but i wanna kill him but yeah a friend of my told me to not attack him but just report him she will testify but last time i walked inside a station i was trembling and almost passed out

• He'll deserves it though. He is a retard who got 2 friends left after everything he's done. He just screws everyone and is just some sad fucker but yeah i dont wanna go to jail again so yeah i'll regret it. But yeah my friend she is is a witness so she can confirm the story and she gonna help me with the report but she basicaly gotta push me in lol. But yeah she is a good girl so she can get it done lol helped me with a lot of other shit, helped me get clean and when i got a problem with somebody she fixes it most of the time so yeah gotta be good imma just take here advice

If you do attack him you'll regret it. The law doesn't like violent people.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.