The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I've seen this episode, it's from the Louis C.K show. She ends up teaching him about the importance of waiting until marriage to have sex.

AWESOMEO posted: »

ELLEN FAPPER LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

• I can't wait :'D

Pipas posted: »

New trailer for Batman: Arkham Knight. Trailer

• edited April 2015

Police then step in to stop the protests and if they get attacked and shoot what happens the country riots completely so they can't

they are using this as an excuse to cause crime without punishment your not above the law no matter your color or circumstances of your actions

Is anyone else watching these riots going on in Baltimore, it's horrible what's happening there and these riots need to stop, nothing is getting accomplished here by doing this.

• What importance?

I've seen this episode, it's from the Louis C.K show. She ends up teaching him about the importance of waiting until marriage to have sex.

• I really don't want to get into a debate about premarital sex, thank you.

Flog61 posted: »

What importance?

• I hate dreaming of donuts, because there are never donuts when I wake up.

• Alt text

XD Do I detect a sexual pun here or I'm I crazy

I hate dreaming of donuts, because there are never donuts when I wake up.

• Well sorry, I wasn't the one who brought it up on a discussion thread :P

I really don't want to get into a debate about premarital sex, thank you.

• I find it hilarious imagining her saying key lines while "FAPPER" in capital letters floats above her head xDD

I've seen this episode, it's from the Louis C.K show. She ends up teaching him about the importance of waiting until marriage to have sex.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

ohmyGOD

she looks so sad ך-ך

Markd4547 posted: »

I remember her and a stand up comedian who said this XD

• Is it against the rules to explain what happened in a picture on said discussion thread? >.>

Well sorry, I wasn't the one who brought it up on a discussion thread :P

• edited April 2015
  • That's very racist

ComingSoon posted: »

The lone 4

• I just really want to eat some donuts.

XD Do I detect a sexual pun here or I'm I crazy

• edited April 2015

Alt text

XD I saw in my head when I wake up it doesn't do-nuts I taught it was a pun :I

That's much better tho donuts are awesome :D

I just really want to eat some donuts.

• No, it's not against the rules (where did I say that, by the way?), but I'm saying you shouldn't really get passive aggressive when asked to elaborate on a comment you made in a thread specifically about discussion.

Is it against the rules to explain what happened in a picture on said discussion thread? >.>

• Why have they made him white?

An odd choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1wRn6cA0OE I love this game I can't wait

• before this gets removed lemme just say LOL

• hOW WTFFDCX

That's very racist

• edited April 2015

http://www.playtonicgames.com/team.html

Heres playtonics team list if u want more info

The team director is chris sutherland below is his bio

25 years at Rare. Chris was the lead engineer on many of Rare’s classic IP’s including Donkey Kong Country and Banjo Kazooie, and was Producer on Viva Piñata, Rare’s Avatars for Xbox and Kinect Sports.

Since the lead director of playtonic has worked on banjo kazooie and donkey kong country this project has a promising future

kaleion posted: »

Did my reasearch, it's exactly what I was afraid of the lead designer's only credits in the Banjo Kazooie games are one for playtesting in

• why?

Why have they made him white? An odd choice.

• edited April 2015

It's just a weird thing to do.

Like if they suddenly made Clementine a boy between season 1 and 2, or made Kenny black.

why?

• edited April 2015

He always was tho in the other games too

It's just a weird thing to do. Like if they suddenly made Clementine a boy between season 1 and 2, or made Kenny black.

• edited April 2015

He always was tho in the other games too

• edited April 2015

No, he wasn't, he was hispanic: Just cause 2^ (http://www.technologytell.com/gaming/117826/gamings-most-memorable-hispanic-characters-rico-rodriguez/

• You don't see how that image makes him look white?

I mean, you yourself thought he was white in JC1 and 2, which he definitely wasn't as per above, so perhaps you can't really tell the difference in Rico's case, which is fair enough.

Rico Rodriguez http://ie.ign.com/wikis/just-cause-3/Rico_Rodriguez That's him to

• Oh that's what you mean't understandable I think we both are correct really up to yourself how much you notice it :)

You don't see how that image makes him look white? I mean, you yourself thought he was white in JC1 and 2, which he definitely wasn't as per above, so perhaps you can't really tell the difference in Rico's case, which is fair enough.

• Haha, anyone who thinks that people should stop masturbating is delusional.

I remember her and a stand up comedian who said this XD

• He does seem to have some design credits for Banjo Tooie, however he mostly is an engineer, I'm not trying to be a downer but level design is very important for these kinds of games and none of these people seem to have experience in that field, that does not mean they will fuck up the game it just means I'd rather wait until the thing is out than contribute to the Kickstarter because I don't know if the thing will have good level design, when it comes to crowdsourcing is better to do more in depth research than simply getting exited and giving them your money, you know just being cautious.

However I must say that having both Grant Kirkhope and David Wise doing the soundtrack is pretty much guaranteed to b awesome, David Wise's composed the amazing soundtrack for Donkey Kong Country 2, I might check this out just for the music.

Lehfeels posted: »

http://www.playtonicgames.com/team.html Heres playtonics team list if u want more info The team director is chris sutherland below is

• Well it's a joke from a TV show called Louie, it's pretty good if you are the kind of person that can handle cringy humour.

I find it hilarious imagining her saying key lines while "FAPPER" in capital letters floats above her head xDD

• I don't like that, as a Mexican I kinda liked playing a crazy latino Badass in Just Cause besides I play a white guy in like all other games because it's the only thing they let me play, how annoying, also is anyone else fucking sick of this "Pre-order now and get exclusive DLC" bullshit that every single game seems to have now?

You don't see how that image makes him look white? I mean, you yourself thought he was white in JC1 and 2, which he definitely wasn't as per above, so perhaps you can't really tell the difference in Rico's case, which is fair enough.

• edited April 2015

I wasn't being passive aggressive. It's just that it's a controversial topic that I've discussed many times and I don't really feel like arguing about it right now lol

Plus, when I made that comment I wasn't really looking for a debate. I was just explaining what happened in the episode! -.-

No, it's not against the rules (where did I say that, by the way?), but I'm saying you shouldn't really get passive aggressive when asked to elaborate on a comment you made in a thread specifically about discussion.

• Tell me about it.

I've never been able to play a set gay protagonist in an AAA game.

kaleion posted: »

I don't like that, as a Mexican I kinda liked playing a crazy latino Badass in Just Cause besides I play a white guy in like all other games

• Guess I just misinterpretated 'I really don't want to get into a debate about premarital sex, thank you.'

Maybe you were actually thanking me rather than being sarcastic, for some reason.

I wasn't being passive aggressive. It's just that it's a controversial topic that I've discussed many times and I don't really feel like arg

• Sorry, didn't mean to come off as rude. I thought you were trying to attack me.

Guess I just misinterpretated 'I really don't want to get into a debate about premarital sex, thank you.' Maybe you were actually thanking me rather than being sarcastic, for some reason.

• edited April 2015

I wasn't trying to attack you, I just wanted to understand your viewpoint better through discussion.

Sorry, didn't mean to come off as rude. I thought you were trying to attack me.

• http://www.gamespot.com/articles/aaa-games-won-t-feature-gay-protagonists-for-a-long-time-says-far-cry-writer/1100-6418019/

That would be a great thread to make ask what everyone would think of a game with a gay protagonist?

Tell me about it. I've never been able to play a set gay protagonist in an AAA game.

• Well in my comment I didn't directly say abstinence was important , I was speaking from her point of view. The character in the comedy views abstinence as important.

But if you really want to know where I stand, I do think abstinence is important.

I wasn't trying to attack you, I just wanted to understand your viewpoint better through discussion.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.