Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited April 2015

This is why i'm not to your side...your prophets are awesome but the "masses" are too simple minded.

Green613 posted: »

Thanks but no thanks, us Rhyionas don't need help from the Rhyshas. We've done better than you guys up to this point anyway.

• The dank kind

Killah posted: »

What kind of memes ? Edited: meh I don't use memes that much : )

• Lmfao

Poogers555 posted: »

The dank kind

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

If you call spamming your pages with dancing skeletons and other unrelated stufff then yeah you made it quite far

your prophets are awesome but the "masses" are too simple minded. Explains why we've made it farther than you guys right? ;]

• Uh, no, he declared his support for Rhysha a long time ago.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Chuck Norris approves Rhyiona? C-C-C-C-C-C-CONFIRMED!!

• Better than making it anywhere by taking ideas from another ship.

Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

If you call spamming your pages with dancing skeletons and other unrelated stufff then yeah you made it quite far

• I know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This is golden.

• ? And by that you mean?

Better than making it anywhere by taking ideas from another ship.

• Wait Axis, as in Axis Powers?

First it´s Evangeline now it´s Axis, who the hell are these people getting in the way.

• Leluch get out of here, this one is beyond help. I'd rather talk with Wolf, he's more educated. You'll lose your intelligence here.

? And by that you mean?

• Yasyasyas

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

(The best thing I will ever draw in my life) Pj Rhys and Fiona!

• Alt text

? And by that you mean?

• Valid point, Wolf is one of few reasonable ones here, guess there's no point speaking with rest.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Leluch get out of here, this one is beyond help. I'd rather talk with Wolf, he's more educated. You'll lose your intelligence here.

• I think you're really taking things a little too seriously buddy. I don't remember insulting any of you but if you're gonna go ahead and say I'm "beyond help" and less educated than someone else then I can tell you, you aren't welcome here. Sorry, but once the insults start to show up I'm afraid this becomes less of a fun little game we have between eachother to an issue. We can all have fun but we should be civil at the same time, and you saying what you just said doesn't help anything or anyone.

Leluch get out of here, this one is beyond help. I'd rather talk with Wolf, he's more educated. You'll lose your intelligence here.

• Tho excuse you ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Valid point, Wolf is one of few reasonable ones here, guess there's no point speaking with rest.

• I said one of the Few Quiff, never said you weren't there ;)

Quiff posted: »

Tho excuse you ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

• Naaw, well thanks I guess.

I said one of the Few Quiff, never said you weren't there

• I'll make things clear : I came here to give a tip about the ratio.

Even if you claim my picture was non canon or bla bla bla i didn't care about that . But each one of your sentence afterwards were about Rhyiona superiority or whatever. This wasn't funny the first time, not the second and not the third.

I know you're thrilled to be in this group and i don't mind, but don't try that cocky attitude even if it's a joke, it's immature.

That's all i have to say, i'm moving on.

• Yeah we need to have borderlines here.

I think you're really taking things a little too seriously buddy. I don't remember insulting any of you but if you're gonna go ahead and say

• I know you're thrilled to be in this group and i don't mind, but don't try that cocky attitude even if it's a joke, it's immature.

Excuse me but who are you to tell me what to do? I made a joke (AS I ALWAYS DO) and you took it offensively, I apologize for that but you flat out calling me those things, saying I'm stupid in the other thread, and now telling me how to around this forum is taking it too far. I don't care if you want to apologize for anything you said or not, but DO NOT go around telling me what to do, especially since I didn't mean for any of this to be taken offensively (which I always say this is in good fun, not meant to be taken offensively.).

I'll make things clear : I came here to give a tip about the ratio. Even if you claim my picture was non canon or bla bla bla i didn't ca

• edited April 2015

Alt textYou don't need to start A argument here grumpy....

I'll make things clear : I came here to give a tip about the ratio. Even if you claim my picture was non canon or bla bla bla i didn't ca

• Well Grumpy I do agree that sometimes some Rhyionas are a bit harsh and over-dominating, but even so there's no need to be harsh back (fighting force with force) that's just futile and it doesn't solve the problem...

• Agreed.

Well Grumpy I do agree that sometimes some Rhyionas are a bit harsh and over-dominating, but even so there's no need to be harsh back (fighting force with force) that's just futile and it doesn't solve the problem...

• 35 new comments.

Scared to ask.

• edited April 2015

That was Green's work though, not mine, I used nothing.

I mean don't use too much filters or you're destroying the picture. It's like they're melting or something.

• It's... it's proceeding... not proceding.

Just wanted to point that out.

• didn't make this one, but you get the message.

wwrstvo0 posted: »

It's... it's proceeding... not proceding. Just wanted to point that out.

• I skimmed over and saw some fighting...

Everything okay here? This is the last thing we need. :/

Small stuff about ratio.

• I think it's best to keep out of it, safety precautions y'know.

35 new comments. Scared to ask.

• I do. Apologies for the inconvenience, especially with all the stuff that happened up there.

didn't make this one, but you get the message.

• edited April 2015

Small stuff about ratio.

Alt text

35 new comments. Scared to ask.

• Nah, it's ok don't worry.

I do. Apologies for the inconvenience, especially with all the stuff that happened up there.

• Alright, I'm glad we're good. :)

Nah as i said small stuff. Don't worry about it.

• Nah as i said small stuff. Don't worry about it.

I skimmed over and saw some fighting... Everything okay here? This is the last thing we need.

• Definitely keeping out.

I think ships are ships but people are people and well, we have to respect each other. There's still someone behind the screen.

Not sure exactly what's happening, as I'm a bit busy right now and can only skim but hopefully it can be fixed.

We're all friends here, guys.

I think it's best to keep out of it, safety precautions y'know.

• The tension can only grow so strong until it boils over into hate. It would be best if we stay professional when talking to people who do not ship Rhyiona, especially Rhysha shippers with the strained relationship we have with them. While I do enjoy watching the playful banter happening, some things can only be taken so far until they become offensive to the opposite party.

Definitely keeping out. I think ships are ships but people are people and well, we have to respect each other. There's still someone behi

• some things can only be taken so far until they become offensive to the opposite party.

Yes, and it only takes a few respectful words to tell the other party to stop, there never needed to be anyone throwing insults at the other party, that's where my main problem is coming from.

The tension can only grow so strong until it boils over into hate. It would be best if we stay professional when talking to people who do no

• Well, I always assumed most of the banter was just for fun so I was a bit surprised at this.

I'm glad it's toned down though and we can go back to enjoying our threads.

The tension can only grow so strong until it boils over into hate. It would be best if we stay professional when talking to people who do no

• I'm sitting here, tying to find "Fiona blogging" material, faithful to my quest to post daily things in here in the name of Rhyiona when-

There's a spider in my bed.

Why me? What did I ever do to deserve this?

• I have absolutely no clue, sorry.

Wait Axis, as in Axis Powers?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.