Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Wow, that's a really great find! Even years after the game's release, there are still things to discover.

Deltino posted: »

And hey, now I just found another thing I never knew existed After the dilemma in the meatlocker, if you go over to Lilly and ask about s

• (Not sure if this was pointed out or not.)

Apparently, in Season 1, Chuck had no idea that Clementine was not Lee's daughter. Many people don't notice this because he only refers her as Lee's daughter in one line of dialogue.

Here:

Alt text

There is an option to pick "She's not my daughter", but Lee will instead say "She's not..." then he'll pause and change it with "She's a survivor." Chuck will then give the "Takes after her dad, looks like" line again.

Sad thing is he dies before he can actually find out the truth. :c

• This may have been posted before, but here are some early versions of the episode slides.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Achievement samples (for twds1)

Alt text

• If you don't invite Kenny to the campfire, he will beat the shit out of Arvo when he screams.

• Rebecca, on the PA speakers: "I used to make a lot of the announcements back in the day. I had it flipped on once...luckily there wasn't much around at the time to hear it. It was pretty loud though."

So she's glad the outdoor speakers weren't useful when she had them turned on? Sounds like Rebecca's glad nothing heard her, but that means she wouldn't be doing her job well. Hmm...

• The only slide that's better then the current is Better To Sleep IMO.

This may have been posted before, but here are some early versions of the episode slides. Achievement samples (for twds1)

• I think she meant that she accidentally had the PA speakers on, so she was glad no one was around that much to hear her talk (instead of announcing something).

Hbh128 posted: »

Rebecca, on the PA speakers: "I used to make a lot of the announcements back in the day. I had it flipped on once...luckily there wasn't muc

• This might've been said already, but the bloody bunny doll on S2 Ep 1 in the stall was similar to the bloody bunny on S1 Ep 2 in the tent. Just found out about this after rewatching a series of it in YT. I am not good at linking things together, if this did have a link to it.

• If you chose to stay in the car in Wyatt's story, Nate cuts his hand badly in a broken piece of glass. You can see the cut in Russ's story when Nate picks his ear.

• That explanation doesn't satisfy my perverted mind or line up with my own interpretation.

I think she meant that she accidentally had the PA speakers on, so she was glad no one was around that much to hear her talk (instead of announcing something).

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

The announcements are meant to be made inside the compound. They don't use the outdoor speakers in order to avoid making too much noise to attract walkers/bandits/other dangerous stuff.

She's saying that she had them flipped on accidentally when she was making an announcement, and was glad that walkers/bandits/etc didn't hear it and swarm the building.

Hbh128 posted: »

Rebecca, on the PA speakers: "I used to make a lot of the announcements back in the day. I had it flipped on once...luckily there wasn't muc

• Anyone notice this cool tie-in between the beginning of Season 1 and the beginning of Season 2?

Just to warn you, feels incoming. (:

Alt text

• edited April 2015

Wow! I've to admit, I never noticed that. Good find. :)

And... feels... :C

yuck324x posted: »

Anyone notice this cool tie-in between the beginning of Season 1 and the beginning of Season 2? Just to warn you, feels incoming. (:

• "I miss my mom and dad..."

"I miss Lee..."

Holy hell ;_;

Anyone notice this cool tie-in between the beginning of Season 1 and the beginning of Season 2? Just to warn you, feels incoming. (:

• Accept the feels!

Alt text

JustinCage posted: »

"I miss my mom and dad..." "I miss Lee..." Holy hell ;_;

• Haha, thank you!

Tewudin posted: »

Wow! I've to admit, I never noticed that. Good find. And... feels... :C

• Alt text

Accept the feels!

• Alt text

I will always have a GIF for a good reply. (:

• Carley's family is Lutheran.

In the next time trailer for Episode 3, Lee still had his leather jacket.

Also, this picture from that same trailer:

Alt text

Looks Omid already had a fucked leg.

Ben was on top of the train and the RV, high places. His deaths both include falling.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

That one walkers hand is going right through Christa.

Carley's family is Lutheran. In the next time trailer for Episode 3, Lee still had his leather jacket. Also, this picture from that sa

• There's a .skl (model's bones) for a character called Oscar in the S1Ep2 files but no mesh. Looks like it was an unused character.

• Probably one of Carver's men.

JakeSt123 posted: »

There's a .skl (model's bones) for a character called Oscar in the S1Ep2 files but no mesh. Looks like it was an unused character.

• It was in the Starved For Help files, so it's a Season 1 character.

Probably one of Carver's men.

• Misread that, probably a bandit then.

JakeSt123 posted: »

It was in the Starved For Help files, so it's a Season 1 character.

• This is not really a hidden detail, but we all know how Carlos lacks to pick up the size of a house.

Alt text

• Damn XD I really wish I could find that tumbr post on this where Clem paused, and looked back at Carlos and said 'are you fucking serious?'

This is not really a hidden detail, but we all know how Carlos lacks to pick up the size of a house.

• edited April 2015

Er.

But Clementine replies to him 'It's pretty big'.

This is not really a hidden detail, but we all know how Carlos lacks to pick up the size of a house.

• And she doesn't look too happy about it.

dojo32161 posted: »

That one walkers hand is going right through Christa.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Actually the conversation went like this:

Clem: "There's a little house by the bridge."

Carlos: "How big is it?"

Clem: It's pretty small."

Flog61 posted: »

Er. But Clementine replies to him 'It's pretty big'.

• edited April 2015

Oh ok, I misremembered.

Think Im mixing it up with the ski lodge, when she looks at it she says its big.

dojo32161 posted: »

Actually the conversation went like this: Clem: "There's a little house by the bridge." Carlos: "How big is it?" Clem: It's pretty small."

• Oh, you mean this? c:

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

Here's the whole Tumblr page. There's tons more hilarious posts there: http://the-annotated-dead.tumblr.com/
    Enjoy, my friend!

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Damn XD I really wish I could find that tumbr post on this where Clem paused, and looked back at Carlos and said 'are you fucking serious?'

• If there was a perfect time for a sassy Clem quote, that moment was it. C'mon TellTale, that was a missed opportunity for dialog gold.

• YEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!

Alt text

Oh, you mean this? c: Here's the whole Tumblr page. There's tons more hilarious posts there: http://the-annotated-dead.tumblr.com/ Enjoy, my friend!

• Interesting how angry Clementine looks in the first slide.

This may have been posted before, but here are some early versions of the episode slides. Achievement samples (for twds1)

• Because she knows that she'll get locked up in a shed.

Bokor posted: »

Interesting how angry Clementine looks in the first slide.

• Alt text

Hah, get it? c:

• In S1E3 when omid and christa come down if you wait till the timer is almost run out chuck will ask if they want some candy.
    S2E2 if pete is saved and you find his body there is a walker next to him this walker looks a lot like Vernon

• Did anyone ever noticed that?

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.