Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hell yeah. :D

buntingsir posted: »

My pleasure! I'm glad you liked it.

• He's already imagining what its like to kiss her.. he's already puckering his lips!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

100% what happened. Just look at that kissy face. He´s checking her out. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• It´s huge!

Linsepins posted: »

OMFG look at our kingdom!!

• The spider probably ships Rhyiona (it's understandable given what a mighty ship it is), so it probably just wants to see what you're working on currently ;)

I'm sitting here, tying to find "Fiona blogging" material, faithful to my quest to post daily things in here in the name of Rhyiona when- There's a spider in my bed. Why me? What did I ever do to deserve this?

• I agree with wolf, it's beautiful, just need to add some colors though :D

Still waiting for episode 3

• edited April 2015

i see what you mean,bro.

tessie0713 posted: »

I gotta learn something from you! Both of them are panting for episode 3 too >_<

• Well I just love pencils too much. Maybe when I'll have more spare time I'll draw something more colorful.

Thank you, by the way. c:

Killah posted: »

I agree with wolf, it's beautiful, just need to add some colors though

• edited April 2015

Did I miss anything guys ?

EDIT : I caught up with it :(

Well, I always assumed most of the banter was just for fun so I was a bit surprised at this. I'm glad it's toned down though and we can go back to enjoying our threads.

• Just saying, I think color pencils (maybe water soluble ones) will suit your style very much. But your pencil works surely have their own charm! Looking forward to your every piece of future works, no matter what they are made of :)

Well I just love pencils too much. Maybe when I'll have more spare time I'll draw something more colorful. Thank you, by the way. c:

• Well, wolf > spider naturally xD

Pipas don't rat me out as a killer wtf

• edited April 2015

I usually draw with pencils and ink, but I also love to work with water - soluble pencils. It's just that with them it takes me weeks to finish drawings, cause I tend to drop them in the process. :(

tessie0713 posted: »

Just saying, I think color pencils (maybe water soluble ones) will suit your style very much. But your pencil works surely have their own charm! Looking forward to your every piece of future works, no matter what they are made of

• Yeahhhh, some fighting... unfortunately. :/

armis37 posted: »

Did I miss anything guys ? EDIT : I caught up with it

• Wolf you afraid of spiders? pfft!!

I just killed it and now there's a spider body stain on my bed. Time to change these sheets. I hate spiders so much.

• The spider never had any chance.

Alt text

Well, wolf > spider naturally xD

• I got something special for you Rhyiona shippers later this week ;)

I'm not sure what day exactly I'd be able to post it (since i'm gonna be travelling throughout this week! My mom is such an adventurer.)

• Happens, I guess.

Yeahhhh, some fighting... unfortunately.

• edited April 2015

He´s done it quite a few times. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He's already imagining what its like to kiss her.. he's already puckering his lips!

• Well, RIP spider... ship Rhyiona in heaven.

Or hell, probably, since it´s a spider.

The spider probably ships Rhyiona (it's understandable given what a mighty ship it is), so it probably just wants to see what you're working on currently

• They are fucking disgusting Quiff, don´t even deny this.

Quiff posted: »

Wolf you afraid of spiders? pfft!!

• Rhys McSmooth strikes again.

Smooth Rhys is smooth

• Good to hear xD

The spider never had any chance.

• Alt text

Good to hear xD

• It doesn´t seem like it was fixed but at least it´s over.

Happens, I guess.

• Have fun travelling!

I got something special for you Rhyiona shippers later this week I'm not sure what day exactly I'd be able to post it (since i'm gonna be travelling throughout this week! My mom is such an adventurer.)

• edited April 2015

ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Yasyasyas

xfuriouss posted: »

we're getting bigger and bigger!

• With all these constant travelling in 4 months made me have motion sickness...

But, thanks!

Have fun travelling!

• edited April 2015

Agree. Working with water always make things much more complicated, such as the quality of papers, amount of water and having to be extra careful etc. Perhaps if you would like to create an ultimate masterpiece and give yourself a challenge, then it will be your choice. Pencils are good for causal and relaxing drawings.

I usually draw with pencils and ink, but I also love to work with water - soluble pencils. It's just that with them it takes me weeks to finish drawings, cause I tend to drop them in the process.

• I guess it will happen again, at some point :(

It doesn´t seem like it was fixed but at least it´s over.

• He's just becoming smoother and smoother.

Alt text

Smooth Rhys is smooth

• Oh, that´s gotta suck... maybe I should put it "enjoy it as much as you can" then. :D

With all these constant travelling in 4 months made me have motion sickness... But, thanks!

• edited April 2015

I imagine this was you when you murdered the spider:

Alt text

• Bro...

Alt text

But then I noticed the disgusting stain...

• I was hoping it wouldn´t but I´m not so sure anymore...

I guess it will happen again, at some point

• Alt text

But then I noticed the disgusting stain...

I imagine this was you when you murdered the spider:

• I changed sheets...

Alt text

Bro...

• Nah, it's alright. :P

I tend to sleep throughout the ride anyways... (but I get a headache when i wake up)

Oh, that´s gotta suck... maybe I should put it "enjoy it as much as you can" then.

• Oh, that happens to me when the ride is bumpy... for your sake I hope that´s not the case, haha.

Nah, it's alright. :P I tend to sleep throughout the ride anyways... (but I get a headache when i wake up)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.