Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• O.O

O.O

O.O

OUTSTANDING

oh my I..........did you just......oh dear..the Rhyshas are improving rapidly, I'm scared lol

• Just curious, if Rhysha was confirmed canon, what would your reaction be?

Mine would be:

Alt text

Yep, that's it in a nutshell.

• edited April 2015

Not done with the first chapter yet, but here's an update for how my fic will probably look

Title: The Badlands Diary

Summary: Stranded in the middle of Pandora's desert wasteland, Hyperion company man Rhys and anti-Hyperion native Sasha must work past their differences if they want to survive bandit clans, skags, sandstorms, dehydration, and the growing list of dangers that await them in the Badlands - including a hero named Handsome Jack.

It'll be rated T and will switch between Rhys' and Sasha's perspective every chapter.

Edit: Now with a cover! I appreaciate any feedback :)

Alt text

• Alt text

Let's keep the Rhysha train rolling!

• What's the T ? Teen ?

LoseMyHome posted: »

Not done with the first chapter yet, but here's an update for how my fic will probably look Title: The Badlands Diary Summary:

• @GrumpyDof sent you the image ! It already has a transparent background for convenience :)

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

Ok i'm hyped, can't wait

Edit: After I saw the cover...omg hype is over 9000!

Not done with the first chapter yet, but here's an update for how my fic will probably look Title: The Badlands Diary Summary:

• Damn Carly you're on fire! Awesome work!

Let's keep the Rhysha train rolling!

• Yeah, Teen. The only things that might make it M for mature is violence or language (like I said I don't do smut) but then again I also want to keep it okay to read for people under 16 with good conscience.

GrumpyDof posted: »

What's the T ? Teen ?

• Aha !!
    (Render time ~4 hours)
    Alt text

There's an error where Sasha's finger is passing through Rhys's vest, but too lazy to do it over again.

• I'm happy that I'm with you guys ^_^

Leluch123 posted: »

Dude...I'm so happy that you're with us.

edited April 2015

Dude...I'm so happy that you're with us.

Alt text

Aha !! (Render time ~4 hours) There's an error where Sasha's finger is passing through Rhys's vest, but too lazy to do it over again.

• Okay, this one makes me genuinely happy. I love your work! :D

Aha !! (Render time ~4 hours) There's an error where Sasha's finger is passing through Rhys's vest, but too lazy to do it over again.

• Alt text

I tried. The picture wasn't the best quality, so I did what I could.

here you go, do ur magic

• Alt text

Just curious, if Rhysha was confirmed canon, what would your reaction be? Mine would be: Yep, that's it in a nutshell.

• Awesomesauce, this should be good. :)

• Just curious, if Rhysha was confirmed canon, what would your reaction be? Mine would be: Yep, that's it in a nutshell.

• Alt text

Just curious, if Rhysha was confirmed canon, what would your reaction be? Mine would be: Yep, that's it in a nutshell.

• This is so... Oh my... I have no words. ;_;

Alt text

• you're awesome too <3

Pipas posted: »

This is so... Oh my... I have no words. ;_;

edited April 2015

Carley I have to say that we miss you every second you're not posting, splendid job, just between us what app you're using?

I tried. The picture wasn't the best quality, so I did what I could.

• Alright good. She isn't strangling him.

Excellent work!

• Alt text

• Amazing, awesome job! I love you, Megami!

• I love you too!

armis37 posted: »

Amazing, awesome job! I love you, Megami!

• Thanks very much Leluch. All these kind words from everyone just inspires me to keep on creating.

And it's primarily Photoshop, with a little more help from a few more apps too.

Carley I have to say that we miss you every second you're not posting, splendid job, just between us what app you're using?

edited April 2015

Ok guys nostalgia time, our first group pic...those were the times...

Alt text

• I wasn't even in this pic xD

• You weren't there yet dude, ;)

armis37 posted: »

I wasn't even in this pic xD

• Aww, sweet memories. Let's not forget about our first gif.

Alt text

• The first five....ehhh I'm tearing up here. It even have my old avatar that turned me into Mr.Annonymus ehh good-bad times before our thread creation

Aww, sweet memories. Let's not forget about our first gif.

• Back when Sasha was my icon. Good times

• So you were Sasha, I was wondering about that. Now the mystery is the other Rhys...I can't remeber who was that.

Back when Sasha was my icon. Good times

• This thread has come a LONG way. Look at it now, it is absolutely beautiful. ;_;

The first five....ehhh I'm tearing up here. It even have my old avatar that turned me into Mr.Annonymus ehh good-bad times before our thread creation

• Well it's technically still your icon xD

Back when Sasha was my icon. Good times

• edited April 2015

J-master. He never visited this thread. :(

So you were Sasha, I was wondering about that. Now the mystery is the other Rhys...I can't remeber who was that.

• Alt text

since day one.

When did you guys start shipping Rhysha?

• Since the 1st episode, so I guess Day 1 too ? It's just that I came to this thread later :(

since day one. When did you guys start shipping Rhysha?

• I guess it was from the moment when I chose to smack the console and saw her reaction, then there was the pinky promise which pretty much cemented it.

since day one. When did you guys start shipping Rhysha?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.