Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• thx :)

Pipas posted: »

Welcome back!

• Sure, that could work. But first let's see what Grumpy has in mind.

Leluch123 posted: »

Hey I've got an idea mabye you can made a semi transparent mark that we can put over our avatars?

• edited April 2015

• Thanks Dave. Glad you're enjoying the content that goes into this awesome thread :)

"Visit Rhysha" Kinda impressive what you guys have done here. I haven't visit here in a long time. In light what has happened, I am here to give you guys a box of cookies each as a token of Rhyiona's continual respect to you.

• its about time these two got married... their love was never questioned or doubted, but now its official!

Alt text

i apologize if this picture looks kinda shitty, i did my best :-)

• I like Loader Bot the most in this picture xD He looks like he's about to drop another of his sick lines :)

its about time these two got married... their love was never questioned or doubted, but now its official! i apologize if this picture looks kinda shitty, i did my best :-)

• nope, i wouldnt mind... fell free... also, think of someone who can be a priest.

• That's awesome dude. Would it be OK with you if I took a shot at tidying it up a bit?

• edited April 2015

nope, i wouldnt mind... fell free...

also, think of someone who can be a priest.

That's awesome dude. Would it be OK with you if I took a shot at tidying it up a bit?

• Alt text

"Visit Rhysha" Kinda impressive what you guys have done here. I haven't visit here in a long time. In light what has happened, I am here to give you guys a box of cookies each as a token of Rhyiona's continual respect to you.

• Would you happen to have the original invitation background?

nope, i wouldnt mind... fell free... also, think of someone who can be a priest.

• Hey, but you carried the ring to Mordor, how comes you're Rhyiona's priest ?

Aren't I Rhyiona's priest? Which I never consented to, by the way (I'm looking at you @ABigBadWolf)... You crazy kids really need to stop besmirching my good name!

• Aren't I Rhyiona's priest?

Which I never consented to, by the way (I'm looking at you @ABigBadWolf)...

You crazy kids really need to stop besmirching my good name!

armis37 posted: »

@HandsomeJack !

• you´re too tsundere for your own good

Aren't I Rhyiona's priest? Which I never consented to, by the way (I'm looking at you @ABigBadWolf)... You crazy kids really need to stop besmirching my good name!

• I think I was technically their priest before I carried your ring (which once again, I never consented to)...

Hey, but you carried the ring to Mordor, how comes you're Rhyiona's priest ?

• nothing is shitty when it's rhysha <3

its about time these two got married... their love was never questioned or doubted, but now its official! i apologize if this picture looks kinda shitty, i did my best :-)

• this?

Alt text

Would you happen to have the original invitation background?

• That's right!

nothing is shitty when it's rhysha

• You make me morose, Jack :(

I think I was technically their priest before I carried your ring (which once again, I never consented to)...

• Thanks man :)

this?

• How about that avatar?

• On point

GrumpyDof posted: »

How about that avatar?

• Time to get funky!

I like Loader Bot the most in this picture xD He looks like he's about to drop another of his sick lines

• That's a nice one! Brilliant idea :)

How about that avatar?

• <3 :-*

nothing is shitty when it's rhysha

• Oh come on Jack you're simply too inactive recently and we all miss you.

• I don't recommend using SFM for making 3D fan-art like I do (Unless it's an animation, then go for it!)

• Oh no, flattery!

MY ONLY WEAKNESS!

Oh come on Jack you're simply too inactive recently and we all miss you.

• It's what I do, Pumpkin...

I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm kind of a dick.

You make me morose, Jack

• Whaat?.. No...

You're a hero, a philantropist, a... hero!

Not some serial psychopatic killer who murders innocent people for his own pleasure and laughs while he's doing it... unlike those bastards Vault Hunters.

Right ?

It's what I do, Pumpkin... I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm kind of a dick.

• Alright if everything is good, who want some? :) (i can still change it, just tell me now before i start doing yours)

ComingSoon posted: »

On point

• I think it looks okay :)

Alright if everything is good, who want some? (i can still change it, just tell me now before i start doing yours)

• Here, this should make you guys happy

Alt text

• Fuck yeah! Erin Yvette is the boss! :-)

Poogers555 posted: »

Here, this should make you guys happy

• I DO! I ship it! :D
    They are too cute!

Pipas posted: »

Well, just because someone likes Sasha doesn't mean that he/she ships Rhysha too. Just sayin'. :P

• Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce the new member of Rhysha - @Lepa93 ! Remember the purple Sasha art? Well, the creator is here!

Check out his art in deviantart, it's brilliant!

• Heya!
    Good to be here, among other Rhysha shippers!
    (Ps. I'm a girl :D)

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce the new member of Rhysha - @Lepa93 ! Remember the purple Sasha art? Well, the creator is here! Check out his art in deviantart, it's brilliant!

• On behalf of all Rhysha fans, Loader Bot welcomes you to the one true ship! :)

Alt text

Heya! Good to be here, among other Rhysha shippers! (Ps. I'm a girl )

• I was a part of this before it even became a thing. Rhysha is the only ship in all the Telltale games I even remotely care about. Even so much that I would rather have no ships than anything but Rhysha. Seriously, if this game dishes out Rhyiona in the end, I will disregard it forever, lol.

Well hello there, Can I assume you came here to join us?

• Thank you Loader Bot! <3

torkahn808 posted: »

On behalf of all Rhysha fans, Loader Bot welcomes you to the one true ship!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.