Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Good, good. Now you will burn.

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

Okay, I accept my fate now.

• It's probably for the best.

nohuhhuh posted: »

nohuhhuh will not remember any of this

• let your imagination fly.

Quiff posted: »

I'm curious... what does this glorious 'page 69' mean?

• Nooo nohuhhuh tell me plz!

let your imagination fly.

• I'll pray to Rhyiona and won't feel any pain.

Good, good. Now you will burn.

• u mek mi cri ;__;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Stahp truling, tel mi!

• ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

u mek mi cri ;__;

• edited April 2015

;_; ;_; ;_; ;_;

...I will sleep now...

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

• edited April 2015

Maybe when you get a little older..

Alt text

Nooo nohuhhuh tell me plz!

• Oh my god, why is that most of the assholes in BL games are that cute and handsome (doesn't feel right saying that word tho)... Or that the other way around? Still, that goddamn face. xD

Rhys has that face almost in every scene.

• Dream with Rhyiona. ;)

;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ...I will sleep now...

• good night everyone!

Alt text

• edited April 2015

"I'm not an asshole"

Alt text

DeityD posted: »

Oh my god, why is that most of the assholes in BL games are that cute and handsome (doesn't feel right saying that word tho)... Or that the other way around? Still, that goddamn face. xD

• A bit of an asshole. But on a right way to become a real one. ^^ Don't deny it sugar, you wanted to be "just like HJ" after all... live the dream.

Also, girls seem to like assholes so it's a win-win situation.

"I'm not an asshole"

• Have Rhyiona dreams!

xfuriouss posted: »

good night everyone!

• wish me luck with that ;_;

Have Rhyiona dreams!

• Also, girls seem to like assholes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A bit of an asshole. But on a right way to become a real one. ^^ Don't deny it sugar, you wanted to be "just like HJ" after all... live the dream. Also, girls seem to like assholes so it's a win-win situation.

• Good luck, you can do it!

wish me luck with that ;_;

• yeah, I CAN DO IT!

Alt text

Good luck, you can do it!

• Noooo, my Rhys is a lovable little dork not an asshole! He wins every woman's/man's heart with his dorky face and dorky clothes and dorky jokes.

Anyway, I'm not sure if you replied to my drawing post or not.. if you did, then thank you :) If you replied to my other post, then thank you anyway

A bit of an asshole. But on a right way to become a real one. ^^ Don't deny it sugar, you wanted to be "just like HJ" after all... live the dream. Also, girls seem to like assholes so it's a win-win situation.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Stuff Fiona. Things."

I'm curious... what does this glorious 'page 69' mean?

• We're cheering you on!

yeah, I CAN DO IT!

• What outsiders say about this thread: Oh my god look at these weirdos can they plz stahp?

What outsiders actually think about this thread: Oh my god I wonder if they'll let me join? I dunno if I'm good enough, will they accept me? ;__;

As a matter of fact, yes we will accept you.

• that was me

Alt text

Green613 posted: »

What outsiders say about this thread: Oh my god look at these weirdos can they plz stahp? What outsiders actually think about this thread

• who dares call us weirdos?

What outsiders say about this thread: Oh my god look at these weirdos can they plz stahp? What outsiders actually think about this thread

• edited April 2015

And look how awesome you turned out in the end, people shouldn't be so scared to join up. Especially when we have great examples of how the awesomness turned out ^-^

that was me

• Anyone who thinks they don't ship Rhyiona. Of course, we all do inside, only their minds are corrupted enough to believe there are other ships other than the one true ship.

who dares call us weirdos?

• They need to hang the "Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life" poster in their rooms.

Anyone who thinks they don't ship Rhyiona. Of course, we all do inside, only their minds are corrupted enough to believe there are other ships other than the one true ship.

• Alt text

They need to hang the "Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life" poster in their rooms.

• Why aren't I writing now instead of at 4AM is the real question.

• i think they just get used to it :) at the beginning i was really scared to say something

And look how awesome you turned out in the end, people shouldn't be so scared to join up. Especially when we have great examples of how the awesomness turned out ^-^

• Aw come on, he can be dorky and an asshole, you know. :) Or rather, he's trying to be a bit of it, but almost always failing and being even more cute and awkward. I guess that'll be more accurate.

It's both actually xD And there's literally never enough art of TftB and Rhys specifically, so just don't stop (even if you're not going to post it, but I wish you would of course).

Noooo, my Rhys is a lovable little dork not an asshole! He wins every woman's/man's heart with his dorky face and dorky clothes and dorky jo

• Alt text

Yeah we all know where this is going. xD

Also, girls seem to like assholes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Y ppl so scared ;-;

I dunt bite ;[

i think they just get used to it at the beginning i was really scared to say something

• Hey guys! So I've been stalking this thread for quite a while now and as a Rhyiona shipper, I... I would like to become part of this family, if you don't mind. I really do love what goes on here, even if it does get a bit crazy at times (in a good way).

• Anyone is welcome! We're glad to have you with us ^_^

Hey guys! So I've been stalking this thread for quite a while now and as a Rhyiona shipper, I... I would like to become part of this family,

• welcome!
    congratulations for making the right choice! :)

Hey guys! So I've been stalking this thread for quite a while now and as a Rhyiona shipper, I... I would like to become part of this family,

• You can bet your buttons you can join us <3

• if you don't mind

Of course we don't! We'd love to have you ^_^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.