Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Holy Rhyiona. Everyday we get a new member :o

Hey guys! So I've been stalking this thread for quite a while now and as a Rhyiona shipper, I... I would like to become part of this family,

• edited April 2015

Welcome, buddy!

I'll add you to the pictures as soon as I can!

Glad to have you aboard!

Hey guys! So I've been stalking this thread for quite a while now and as a Rhyiona shipper, I... I would like to become part of this family,

• If there is one : (

ABigBadWolf posted: »

They need to hang the "Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life" poster in their rooms.

• edited April 2015

okay son, you ready for this??.....69 is a group of....sex postions........pls....

Quiff posted: »

I'm curious... what does this glorious 'page 69' mean?

• Thanks! You're all awesome.

• If there's one what?

Killah posted: »

If there is one : (

• I can't believe my art actually inspired the creation of something so beautiful.

I feel humbled, if that makes sense...

Thank you for such a masterpiece.

(Also: Nice call, Poogers!!)

He can feel his mouth hanging open, jaw far from the ground but far from feeling like it, when she steps out of her room wearing his shirt.

• Rhyiona poster >.<

If there's one what?

• I'm in love with your style!! :D

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Hi I've been lurking here for the past few weeks? and uh..yeah..I'm just gonna leave this.. runs away

• You're awesome, welcome to the family!

Thanks! You're all awesome.

• Thank you for sharing your wonderful art!

Glad you liked it. :D

niconicofei posted: »

I can't believe my art actually inspired the creation of something so beautiful. I feel humbled, if that makes sense... Thank you for such a masterpiece. (Also: Nice call, Poogers!!)

• Alt text

Rhyiona poster >.<

• My theories include Handsome Jack making Rhys do something to look like a total ass; or Rhys took a chance to go back to Helios by taking the Gortys Project with him, robbing Fiona and Sasha their only chance to leave Pandora. ://

Speculations, speculations.

xfuriouss posted: »

i'm wondering what happend that they are so mad at each other at the end..someone has some theories?

• We got like 3 today :D

Holy Rhyiona. Everyday we get a new member

• It's really good to see lurkers joining us because it means the atmosphere in here is usually light hearted and good so it encourages people to want to participate. Then we get to get along with more and more people over something we all like. This thread is a win in all senses of the word. :)

• Hopefully when the newer episodes come out they also spread out to the rest of the forum as well, they all seem like really nice people that would be great additions to join into the discussions on the forum. I feel like this could be a really good oppurtunity to add much more pleasent people into the forum after what happened here after TWD S2 :P

It's really good to see lurkers joining us because it means the atmosphere in here is usually light hearted and good so it encourages people

• Yeah, this is helping some more people participate in general. It's a nice change from the sour moods everyone has sometimes here.

Bet you didn't know this thread would be so beneficial to this place when you made it. :P

Green613 posted: »

Hopefully when the newer episodes come out they also spread out to the rest of the forum as well, they all seem like really nice people that

• Bet you didn't know this thread would be so beneficial to this place when you made it. :P

Pfft, nah :p

Yeah, this is helping some more people participate in general. It's a nice change from the sour moods everyone has sometimes here. Bet you didn't know this thread would be so beneficial to this place when you made it. :P

• Kudos. :P

Bet you didn't know this thread would be so beneficial to this place when you made it. :P Pfft, nah

• I was an outsider less than a week ago and I have come forward to confess my sins.

What outsiders say about this thread: Oh my god look at these weirdos can they plz stahp? What outsiders actually think about this thread

• edited April 2015

Good thing the Rhyiona church exists.

HJ's a cool priest, you don't have to worry. :P

I was an outsider less than a week ago and I have come forward to confess my sins.

• Thanks to Rhyiona, I have been reborn.

Alt text

Good thing the Rhyiona church exists. HJ's a cool priest, you don't have to worry. :P

• Fei confirmed for phoenix?

Alt text

Thanks to Rhyiona, I have been reborn.

• You guys are too active (in a good way) for me to catch up with your topics, but I have kept checking the comments in these few busy days. I can only say that you are as awesome as always :))) Also, this is not related to Rhyiona, but I really recommend everyone here to play Broken Age. Act 2 is out for a few days since Act 1 which was released a year and 3 months ago. The plot, characters, puzzles and styles are definitely great. :D

• Rhyiona deserves all the posts and more. <3

tessie0713 posted: »

You guys are too active (in a good way) for me to catch up with your topics, but I have kept checking the comments in these few busy days. I

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Update for @ReigningQueen!

Welcome to the family! :D

• As far as I'm concerned, violinist Fiona is canon. You know what else is?

Alt text

Rhys secretly loves classical music and always requests Fi to play his favorites.

• Alt text

yaass.

Fei confirmed for phoenix?

• <3

As far as I'm concerned, violinist Fiona is canon. You know what else is? Rhys secretly loves classical music and always requests Fi to play his favorites.

• It's a lot of fun here, enjoy your stay!

Alt text

Thanks! You're all awesome.

• Alt text

Update for @ReigningQueen! Welcome to the family!

• Your art is so fantastic

Alt text

As far as I'm concerned, violinist Fiona is canon. You know what else is? Rhys secretly loves classical music and always requests Fi to play his favorites.

• Goddammit guys. xD

DeityD posted: »

Yeah we all know where this is going. xD

• Omg Thank you,You're artsyfei! :3

I'm in love with your style!!

• Alt text

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Omg Thank you,You're artsyfei!

• Thank you so much!! ;v;

Your art is so fantastic

• Okay maybe he's an asshole too. Just a little bit. :S
    And no worries, I will post more drawing here and in fan art thread too.

DeityD posted: »

Aw come on, he can be dorky and an asshole, you know. Or rather, he's trying to be a bit of it, but almost always failing and being even mo

• Omg 3 pages left! !!

Holy shit, the pages I missed. So many I won't read XD

• awwwwww

Sign in to comment in this discussion.