Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• A vampire mechanic, how many of those we have out there!

I wanted to go back a redo her bio, instead I just do it in the story instead while keeping some of the traits I mentioned. But however, as she get closer to Marco, Irene herself will end up changing, tragically.

I knew the name Irene sounded familiar! Referring back to the PM archive proved it for me. Anyway, it's interesting to see Marco as a mechanic. Besides, isn't Irene short in stature? I'm wondering now considering her background.

• Oooo, alright, now I'm eager to see! But for now, I like the Irene I'm currently reading about, keep it up!

MasterStone posted: »

A vampire mechanic, how many of those we have out there! I wanted to go back a redo her bio, instead I just do it in the story instead w

• edited April 2015

All the equipment, intel, and whatever else the hideout had - she simply shrugs off with a "meh, whatever." :P

I understand what you're saying, though.

Tetra posted: »

Well considering Grease is his first movie I'd imagine he's never heard of Ghostbusters either! XD lol! XD One thing about Claire is very

• Maximillion thinks he's heartless? Well, he hasn't met Kieron's best bro yet... >:)

Fair enough! The second one wasn't good, the only returning character was one of the Pink Lady's (Frenchie) It just didn't have the same flare as the first one, and it failed in general :/

1992 huh? Grease came out in 1978... Then again theatres do tend to re-show old movies from time to time; I remember when The Wolfman got released back in 2011, they had a re-showing of An American Werewolf In London in most theatres as a build up! :D

Thanks man! Hahaha! Same man same XD Oh there will be fights and words soon If you think he's heartless now wait till later my frien

• Exactly! Maybe they will need to call upon an ally >:D

Oh no! XD Yeah very rarely do I ever trust a sequel XP

Yeah I didn't realize I forgot to mention that the theaters were showing it since it's the beginning of summer that's my bad XD I haven't seen any of those movies, but that is awesome idea! :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

Maximillion thinks he's heartless? Well, he hasn't met Kieron's best bro yet... Fair enough! The second one wasn't good, the only return

• It's your decision if you do, just remember to run stuff you're unsure of by me first yeah?...

Terminator 2 was an excellent sequel, that's my only example :P

The Wolfman wasn't that great, a lot of hype over nothing basically. It had a cast of well-known actors, and the special effects were great, but the story and script were so bland :/

Now, An American Werewolf In London is famous for it's first transformation scene, that transformation from a man into a Werewolf won an Oscar for Christ's sake!! :D The film is a black comedy, and a very well done black comedy imo, I'd recommend it :)

Exactly! Maybe they will need to call upon an ally >:D Oh no! XD Yeah very rarely do I ever trust a sequel XP Yeah I didn't realize

• Claire had Grease and shopping on the mind I guess! XD

All the equipment, intel, and whatever else the hideout had - she simply shrugs off with a "meh, whatever." :P I understand what you're saying, though.

• I just remembered the reference! Thanks for mentioning

I assure you, they'll make quite the couple, with some tendencies.

Loving this chapter! He reaches into his bag and pulls out a syringe and inject it into Marco’s neck. His pupils return to normal and

• Don't worry man if I do I'll be sure to run everything by you just in case :)

I have seen that!

Ah that's a shame, seems to be a lot of movies doing that (at least that's what I hear I'm not a fan of movies.)

Really!? Woah just for one scene :O that's pretty incredible! I may watch this movie later on. :)

It's your decision if you do, just remember to run stuff you're unsure of by me first yeah?... Terminator 2 was an excellent sequel, that

• Good, cuz if something is done that would never happen to or be done by Nick, I won't let it slide easy >:)

I've seen all of the Terminator films, they all excel at something imo :P

A lot of remakes are being done of old films, and they just don't live up to the originals. Some remakes are completely different like Scarface, the 1930's version is your classic gangster movie, but the Al Pacino 'remake' is about a Cuban drug lord clawing his way to the top of the criminal underworld! XD

It's a good movie, by today's standards that scene would be done with CGI, but back then they had to apply all of the make-up by hand, and it took hours in total! :O

Don't worry man if I do I'll be sure to run everything by you just in case I have seen that! Ah that's a shame, seems to be a lot of

• Tetra picks up Kierons evil ending to his previous war reads its contents and hides it behind his back :3

I can't wait for the new one!

Yeah I think they should stop remaking old movies lol XD

Wow that's really incredible! :O

Good, cuz if something is done that would never happen to or be done by Nick, I won't let it slide easy I've seen all of the Terminator

• Tetra picks up Kierons evil ending to his previous war reads its contents and hides it behind his back

Wut? :/

Genesis? All I know about that film is that Arnold Schwarzenegger will be in it :P

It'll never happen, so long as a Director has the money, a vision, and a crew of actors, he/she can make anything they want...

Tetra picks up Kierons evil ending to his previous war reads its contents and hides it behind his back I can't wait for the new one! Yeah I think they should stop remaking old movies lol XD Wow that's really incredible! :O

• What that was entailing is you probably wouldn't want to see that what if scenario where Kieron basically goes bat shit mad and kills everyone XP it's depressing especially when he gets Bigby.

It looks interesting :3

Yeah that sounds about right lol

Tetra picks up Kierons evil ending to his previous war reads its contents and hides it behind his back Wut? Genesis? All I know

• He can't kill Nick, he can kill off his human body, but only Death can kill Nick...

What that was entailing is you probably wouldn't want to see that what if scenario where Kieron basically goes bat shit mad and kills everyo

• Exactly! They are still alive just not at the moment. Well, Vivian is pretty much dead no matter where she goes but, yes! :D

I shall dig deeper into Miss Michelle's past and now and where this will lead Robert and Gren, along with all our loveable characters! :3 Thomas passed on some chapters back when Gren finally accepted his place....

Okay, so it's one of those situations where Emily and Vivian are still alive in another world, but are currently dead in the Mundy one, righ

• Oh I just saw that! Thanks for the point out, man! XD My bad. :P

Yes! She will have more than one! How many you say? Well, you'll have to wait and see! :D Yes, those are the ones with the sharing eyeball. I just love Greek Mythology. Fits very well with Fables. :) Vivian will now and always be with Ems. :3 I've made you a fan of yet another character you never thought you'd like! :D

Robert and Gren will always have tension but right now, bringing Emily back is more important to Gren and keeping his promise to Thomas. :) We all have those moments....:(

Awesome, man! Thanks! :D

Finally got down to reading this! One little correction: Emily's crossbow glims against the fire It's a bow dude :P Any

• Lol :P

Best not to guess, but I say triplets :) I didn't hate Vivian, I just never really cared about her... I love Greek Mythology so much! :D

Don't we all...

pudding_pie posted: »

Oh I just saw that! Thanks for the point out, man! XD My bad. :P Yes! She will have more than one! How many you say? Well, you'll have to

• Yes it does. :3 I just moved a few weeks ahead to avoid the boring stuff and get to the good things I want to write about. :)

Does this particular chapter still take place after Rose and Robert got 'together' again? I remember you leaving the story off during that scene - correct me if I'm wrong.

• edited April 2015

@DragonButter
    @LupineNoir
    @pudding_pie
    @EMMYPESS
    @Tetra
    @JJwolf
    @MasterStone

This is something that JJ and I talked about a couple of days ago, he suggested that we do a 10 questions thing! Basically, we can ask 10 questions for any OC we want to know more about, the only rules are that at least 1 OC must be chosen from each of the 8 authors on here, and we can only use each OC once.

So, for example, if me and JJ were to ask Pie 10 questions about Carla, then he would answer whomever asked him first... Ideally, we ask about only 1 OC each, but you can ask about more if you have the questions :)

You must answer with the truth, although if a question is leaning towards spoilers, then you may be cryptic or simple with your answer, like if I asked if the author knows how their character dies, then they may answer with a simple Yes or No.

So to begin, I have 10 questions for JJ about Robert:

• If Robert's skin is impervious to bullets and arrows etc. how can you harm him?

• What is Robert's favourite song?

• Does Robert have an irrational fear?

• What is Robert's favourite food?

• What is Robert's most embarrassing moment?

• Who is Robert's favourite sibling?

• Who is Robert's secret crush?

• How old is Robert physically?

• Does Robert hate Justin Bieber?

• Finally, do you know how Robert will die?

I admit that these questions will be difficult to think of, but let's try our best...

• edited April 2015

Nevermind.

@DragonButter @LupineNoir @pudding_pie @EMMYPESS @Tetra @JJwolf @MasterStone This is something that JJ and I talked about a couple

• Dude, you make up your own questions :/ The 'impervious to bullets' question applies to Robert only, you're meant to ask your own questions about 1 OC...

Nevermind.

• edited April 2015

Ok guys, YOU MAKE UP YOUR OWN QUESTIONS!!!

DON'T COPY QUESTIONS UNLESS YOU CAN'T THINK OF ANY OTHERS!

@DragonButter @LupineNoir @pudding_pie @EMMYPESS @Tetra @JJwolf @MasterStone This is something that JJ and I talked about a couple

• edited April 2015

Oh :/ But some of these question where the same one's I was intending to ask :s I'll think of something

Dude, you make up your own questions The 'impervious to bullets' question applies to Robert only, you're meant to ask your own questions about 1 OC...

• I apologise for being so direct, and I look forward to your questions :)

Oh But some of these question where the same one's I was intending to ask I'll think of something

• Oh what the grey goose! XD That's actually an inreresting thing. Swear you and JJ...I don't know! lol Wow....he'll have a hell of a time answering these for you. :3

• Hmmm....I have quite a few but it's getting the question part that I'm having difficulty with. lol Can they be random or is this supposed to be serious?

I wonder who you'll ask about?

• I wonder who you'll ask about? :D

Oh what the grey goose! XD That's actually an inreresting thing. Swear you and JJ...I don't know! lol Wow....he'll have a hell of a time answering these for you.

• They can be random or serious, but the author MUST answer truthfully :)

Hmmm....I have quite a few but it's getting the question part that I'm having difficulty with. lol Can they be random or is this supposed to be serious?

• If you do an eating scene with them again, please don't make the two eat Chinese. Make 'em eat a burger with fries or something, ANYTHING but Chinese again. XD XD

Also, the diner with Gren and Rob, wonder what they will talk about? RJ maybe?

JJwolf posted: »

Yes it does. I just moved a few weeks ahead to avoid the boring stuff and get to the good things I want to write about.

• Ten Question! OH MY GURD!

This is for you, @MasterStone and your OC Marco

1. Who would Marco want with him, if he was deserted on an island?
    2. What has been Marco's biggest challenge so far in life?
    3. Does Marco have any sworn enemies and if so, who and how many?
    4. What does Marco's perfect day look like?
    5. What is Marco's #1 song he plays on his ipod over and over again?
    6. What is Marco's weakness, if he has any?
    7. What is Marco's least favorite way to handle baddies, should he cross then? His favorite?
    8. What does Marco absolutely hate doing?
    9. If Marco could throw any party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
    10. What is the one thing you can not stand about Fabletown?

Man those were hard to think of. XD Enjoy, Stone! Can't wait to see what you write!

• Alright @pudding_pie I have some questions about Lyla :3

• What is her favorite drink?
    • What is her favorite trait about Georgie?
    • What is her favorite season?
    • What is her favorite outfit for that season?
    • Does she like to fight?
    • Her favorite place to hang out?
    • Would she get tattoos?
    • Night or morning person?
    • Favorite song?
    • Favorite part of her day?
      This was fun but so hard to think of questions XD

• Thomas passed on as in: passed on dead? If you get what I'm saying?

Exactly! They are still alive just not at the moment. Well, Vivian is pretty much dead no matter where she goes but, yes! I shall dig de

• This is going to be hard with the different questions for a different OC, but I'll think of something eventually. I always do. ;)

Ok guys, YOU MAKE UP YOUR OWN QUESTIONS!!! DON'T COPY QUESTIONS UNLESS YOU CAN'T THINK OF ANY OTHERS!

• Lyla would be more then happy to answer for you, Tetra.

1. Lyla's favorite non-alcoholic drink is an ice cold Coke. Never Pepsi and God help you if that glass or bottle contains such liquid. XD For alcohol, however, she's a huge fan of Screwdrivers and got very 'happy' at her sister Gina's wedding and did the 'Cupid Shuffle' pretty damn well.
    2. Her favorite trait about Georgie, believe it or not, is his kindness. Despite his past and how people see him, Georgie is a very loving man and she appreciates his honesty and willing to break down those walls. :)
    3. Lyla's favorite season is Autumn. The colors, air is crisp; holidays are around the corner and she can make her infamous Pumpkin cookies. :3
    4. Lyla's favorite outfit for that season are her black yoga pants and one of Georgie's shirts. :)
    5. Lyla will only fight if she has to. Her father tried to teach all his daughters this but she HAS been in brawls before and won.
    6. Her favorite place to hang out would be the following: the mall, her sister's place, visiting her parents or going to the park with her family
    7. Yes! Lyla actually has two: Her clan's symbol in the middle of her neck and a dove representing Georgie on her lower back.
    8. She is a morning person. Just ask Georgie. XD
    9. She has many favorite songs but her ultimate favorite would have to be Material Girl by Maddona.
    10. Lyla's favorite part starts in the morning when she made breakfast for the children. Now that all are out of the house and grown, she and Georgie take strolls in the morning, grab breakfast and talk. :3

This was fun! Lyla thanks you for the questions. :)

Alright @pudding_pie I have some questions about Lyla * What is her favorite drink? * What is her favorite trait about Georgie? * Wh

• edited April 2015

I apologies for the confusion. XD Yes, he passed on as in dead.

Thomas passed on as in: passed on dead? If you get what I'm saying?

• That's so cool! Thanks man! :D

You know its funny I just learned how to make screwdrivers a couple nights ago XD So if Kieron ever throws a party he'll be able to make her that drink! XD Also I agree Lypa autumn is the best season :3

Lyla would be more then happy to answer for you, Tetra. * Lyla's favorite non-alcoholic drink is an ice cold Coke. Never Pepsi and God

• Not a problem! That was fun!

Hell, her and Kieron can get a couple and dance! XD She'll be the first one there. (Georgie will be dragged but get a couple in him, too and the dude never shuts up. XD) They'll be there!I love Autumn, too. Not too hot or cold. :)

That's so cool! Thanks man! You know its funny I just learned how to make screwdrivers a couple nights ago XD So if Kieron ever throws a party he'll be able to make her that drink! XD Also I agree Lypa autumn is the best season

• AH but Chinese is the bomb! lol No but I hear you. Burgers and fries next time. :)

I really need to do more with RJ, huh? :P Poor kid has just been 'there'. XD I'll have to do that, along with other things.

If you do an eating scene with them again, please don't make the two eat Chinese. Make 'em eat a burger with fries or something, ANYTHING but Chinese again. XD XD Also, the diner with Gren and Rob, wonder what they will talk about? RJ maybe?

• edited April 2015
    1. Irene, the love of his life.
    2. He's was okay being a half vampire, but when he developed his condition, he felt like he was living with a curse.
    3. Obrecht, he killed his father.
    4. Fun in the sun, chilling on the beach or the rooftops. Looking into the horizon.... or kicking some ass.
    5. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OPf0YbXqDm0
    6. Being a half vampire, I will say his only true weakness is silver. Either being stabbed in the heart or other vital organs by it would kill him. He also can't drink, certain types of blood that isn't human or related or animal related.
    7. If he feels a baddie have a shot at redemption, he offer them mercy. He want to be fair, only towards those who deserve it. A common way he would dispatch a foe is by draining them of their blood, as long as the blood isn't harmful to him.
    8. Waiting, and being lectured constantly.
    9. Excellent question, I don't want to spoil my future chapters but let's just say, his parties are wild.
    10. He doesn't like how they enforce certain law's especially for his kind. He get along with some of its inhabitants, mostly Bigby.

Thanks for asking these. I'll have a few for one of your OC's later!

Ten Question! OH MY GURD! This is for you, @MasterStone and your OC Marco * Who would Marco want with him, if he was deserted on an

• Oh this is what Chad was telling me. :3 lol Alright, Robert. Give the people what they want.

1. Robert's skin is impervious. A trait all first born male Grendels receive. Arrows and bullets sting but little damage occurs. There is a way to harm Grendels. Just look at his younger brother and how Beowulf was able to defeat such a monster. Robert's enemies have yet to discover what can harm that man.
    2. Robert has many favorite songs but he (secretly) replays Candyman by Christina Aguilera over and over again.
    3. No he does not but his brother Isaiah does and Robert, being the older brother, uses that to his advantage.
    4. Robert eats. A lot. Grendels are pigish but with manners you'd never believe a creature as such has. He loves Fish: Sushi, Fish n' Chips, fried, baked. You name it. Salmon, if you can, too.
    5. This occured in the 70's when Robert was dancing and swore he did not have to use the restroom. He was getting his 'groove' on. Well, when you're drunk and possibly high, you don't think. He pissed himself that night and those Fables there to witness it have never let Robert live it down. He jokes about it now.
    6. He does not have a favorite but he and Gren, surprisingly, have always gotten along, despite their ongoing issues.
    7. Ah-Ha! He'll never tell! >:) That person comes around every so often.....
    8. Physically, he's in his early to mid 30's. He likes to look good and keep fit.
    9. Yes. Robert wants to cover that jerk in honey and leave on a red ant hill....
    10. Yes I do

This was fun! I need to do it now!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.