Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited April 2015

Well if the quality goes up, i'm not gonna say anything ! (for example try to improve your cropping technique)

Guys. I need help. I can't stop designing!

• Alt text

Hähhhh? R u on Drugs or something?? It clearly shows up that Rhys and Fiona r goin' 2 be the pair of this Game! How in the Hell's Gate of Hades can u ship Rhysha and with what evidence?

• edited April 2015

Idk, that account was registered in December. But it's still very suspicious that this was his only comment on this forum.

Did you get banned and you just made another account... if you are the same person as before then thats kinda sad man...

• Do we really care ? No. Move on !

• Rhys is singing and Sasha is dancing, something like that.

Rhysha anthem ?

• I can't stop designing!

Is that a bad thing? :P

• more more more more!

• Can't get enough...

• I can see her being a bartender or radio show host since I think she technically had those jobs in the Purple Skag and on her anti-Hyperion radio channel

armis37 posted: »

I don't want to steal your spotlight, @InGen_Nate_Kenny, but I think I got a good one! Rhysha question for the day! If Sasha existed in real worlds, what would her job be ?

• Do you smell the smoke? I think you're on fire Carley :)

• Too bad we never heard the anti-Hyperion channel in Borderlands :/

LoseMyHome posted: »

I can see her being a bartender or radio show host since I think she technically had those jobs in the Purple Skag and on her anti-Hyperion radio channel

• THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID

ComingSoon posted: »

EDIT OH MY GOD THAT"S BIG

• Small update!

I'll be moving to Tumblr from dA ~

I don't have my blog yet right now, and i'll let you guys know whenever I do. :)

• Oh cool, I'll be sure to follow you. :)

Small update! I'll be moving to Tumblr from dA ~ I don't have my blog yet right now, and i'll let you guys know whenever I do.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

Obviously not Carley, Grumpy or Megami level but I tried.

Alt text

• Dude! That's awesome. Good job :)

Leluch123 posted: »

Obviously not Carley, Grumpy or Megami level but I tried.

• If anyone has any requests or suggestions for what I can design next on Photoshop, let me know.

I'm open to ideas.

• What about some flying action ?

A very loose idea, but it's all I've got. :)

If anyone has any requests or suggestions for what I can design next on Photoshop, let me know. I'm open to ideas.

• I think something involving the caravan is a must have.

Or propaga- I mean Hyperion-issued motivation posters with Rhys and Sasha holding each other while looking at a night sky.

If anyone has any requests or suggestions for what I can design next on Photoshop, let me know. I'm open to ideas.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

Rather striking heroic poses, that would be gold

I think something involving the caravan is a must have. Or propaga- I mean Hyperion-issued motivation posters with Rhys and Sasha holding each other while looking at a night sky.

• edited April 2015

Here we go! @Leluch123! ALL HAIL RHYSHA

Part 1 of ? ~ "Sasha"

Sasha stresses out, moments before her wedding.

“So, I guess this is it.” Fiona smiled at her sister in the mirror. “I know it sounds cliche, but I can’t believe it.”

“What?” Sasha giggled as she examined the clothes Fiona had made for her. She felt so giddy. It was weird. It was like finding the ultimate treasure, only she knew this one would never lose its value.

“This.” Fiona gestured. “You and Rhys. Seriously, I never saw that coming.” She grinned. “Nice going, sis.”

Sasha scoffed. “You’re so funny.” She twisted back and forth, looking at her figure. Dang, she looked good! It wasn’t anything super mushy like a dress. *To get me in a dress, you’d have to kill me. Sasha thought. It was very simple, a blazer almost like her usual clothes, a rusty red color that almost turned pink in the sun with a light aqua blue splashed to brighten up the color. It was perfect. Except for one thing. This stupid collar. 

“Did you have to add this collar?” Sasha tugged at it. It was tight around her neck and felt unnatural.

“Yeah. That’s my signature.” Fiona said. “Don’t you like it? I spent all last weekend working on it. I wanted it to be perfect. Blue's not really my style, but you know..." Fiona continued talking about stuff as Sasha watched her gush about how hard she worked on it.

“I…” She looks so happy. She made it for me. Don’t blow it. “I love it.” Sasha grinned. 

“You sure?” Fiona looked concerned. “We can take it out if you don’t like it.”

"It’s perfect. Fiona, don’t worry about it. We’ve got bigger skags to fry.” She turned back to the mirror. Now that she noticed the collar, there were a million other things going on in her head. What should I do about my stupid hair? God, why does everything look so stupid? Should I keep it down? What if he wants it up? What if what if what if what if…

“Sasha. Calm down.” Her sister was behind her, her hands on her shoulders. “Take a breathe. You’re freaking yourself out.” 

“You’re right.” Sasha closed her eyes. Inhale. Exhale. You’ve done worse things before. She told herself. But this? This was different. This was scary.

“Hey.” The snapping of Fiona’s fingers brought Sasha back. “Stop doing that. This is so unlike you.
"

"What? You told me “take a breathe.” Can you make up your mind” Sasha retorted, irritated at the snapping. What does she think I am? A dog?

“Better.” Fiona smiled. “That’s you.”

“Oh.” She’s right. Sasha returned the smile. “Thanks for everything big sister.” She hugged her. “You always know what to say.” 

As she prepared to step out of the caravan, she stopped one more time, taking a breathe like Fiona told her to. Better.

In the end, she decided to keep her hair up. It didn’t matter which way it was anyway. She knew Rhys wouldn’t care. He’d crack a joke and they’d laugh about it later.

With Fiona watching her proudly, Sasha carefully dismounted the steps of the caravan. 
She saw Rhys as he stumbled out of a caravan that mirrored hers perfectly except for the vibrant blue that rivaled the cherry red.

Sasha shook her head. He was always so clumsy, even if he would never admit it. He probably tripped down the stairs.

He smiled when he was her. He stretched his arm out and made some kind of signal with his hand.

Sasha shook her head in joyous disbelief as she made out what it was, remembering that day.

"Thumbs up."

With tears in her eyes, she returned the gesture. She couldn't remember what she had been so worried about.

Everything was perfect.

• Hähhhh

Hähhhh? R u on Drugs or something?? It clearly shows up that Rhys and Fiona r goin' 2 be the pair of this Game! How in the Hell's Gate of Hades can u ship Rhysha and with what evidence?

• Alt text

torkahn808 posted: »

Here we go! @Leluch123! ALL HAIL RHYSHA Part 1 of ? ~ "Sasha" Sasha stresses out, moments before her wedding. “So, I guess thi

• Alt text

Here we go! @Leluch123! ALL HAIL RHYSHA Part 1 of ? ~ "Sasha" Sasha stresses out, moments before her wedding. “So, I guess thi

• Okay since this one is taking more time than i thought...Might as well show you the work in progress !

Alt text

• Looks great so far! :)

GrumpyDof posted: »

Okay since this one is taking more time than i thought...Might as well show you the work in progress !

• sigh I wish I had enough art talent to draw a picture...I mean, I'm okay but I suck at faces.

• Oh, you included the concept art tattoo! Nice. :)

Rhys has the other arm robotic though.

Okay since this one is taking more time than i thought...Might as well show you the work in progress !

• Alt text

• Alt text

• Alt text

• Very nice Grumpy, albeit this time you have the wrong robotic arm but don't worry three times a charm.

• You're not alone bro xD

ComingSoon posted: »

sigh I wish I had enough art talent to draw a picture...I mean, I'm okay but I suck at faces.

• Rhysha question of the day!

If Rhys and Sasha had a baby, who would be the best babysitter on Pandora ? (excluding Fiona I guess)

• As requested by @InGen_Nate_Kenny. Rhys and Sasha looking up at the beautiful night sky.

Alt text

• I like how the stars know what's up xD

As requested by @InGen_Nate_Kenny. Rhys and Sasha looking up at the beautiful night sky.

• edited April 2015

From the front.

Alt text

EDIT: I realised that her left and right side were switched, so I had to correct that.

• Shade ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

armis37 posted: »

Rhysha question of the day! If Rhys and Sasha had a baby, who would be the best babysitter on Pandora ? (excluding Fiona I guess)

• I love your work, Carley.

From the front. EDIT: I realised that her left and right side were switched, so I had to correct that.

• Thank you kindly :)

Pipas posted: »

I love your work, Carley.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.