Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited April 2015

Here's my tumblr megdesu.tumblr.com

It doesn't have any posts since im on my mom's laptop (there's a brownout) and im gonna edit the layout of my blog :)

• Hey guys, I just wanted to say something.

I remember when this thread used to be a small bunch of loyal people, posting the best posts they can, fighting against invading Rhyiona. Now, when I look at this thread, I'm so happy it grew so nicely. We got so many new great artists here - I won't name the names, they know what I'm talking about. Mad props to all of you for making this thread the best ship thread ever!

Alt text

• Actually i don't give a frostie about this arm !

Leluch123 posted: »

Very nice Grumpy, albeit this time you have the wrong robotic arm but don't worry three times a charm.

• You don't have your rhysha....want a rhysha ? hmmmm ?

Here's my tumblr megdesu.tumblr.com It doesn't have any posts since im on my mom's laptop (there's a brownout) and im gonna edit the layout of my blog

• edited April 2015

Alt text

armis37 posted: »

Hey guys, I just wanted to say something. I remember when this thread used to be a small bunch of loyal people, posting the best posts th

• edited April 2015

Was meant to add in Sasha but too tired and have no motivation at the moment... Might do it soon. Anyways, hope you guys like it! ^^

Alt text

• Yay Rhysha quality over quantity ! It's like a cosy cottage near this big and corrupt city known as Rhyiona.

Hey guys, I just wanted to say something. I remember when this thread used to be a small bunch of loyal people, posting the best posts th

• You know what? Yeah screw it, the picture awesomeness is more than enought to cover that small mistake, more that it's still work in progress, can't wait to see the final version.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Actually i don't give a frostie about this arm !

• THat cool and all but where's YOUR Rhysha mark eh ?Metallica?

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Well he said in the Avatar thread that he's changing it every week, so Grumpy would have to add it every week. :D

THat cool and all but where's YOUR Rhysha mark eh ?Metallica?

• Let us all hope so, hell you're a one woman photo divison great work.

• What Grumpy said, come on choose your favorite and get a mark man

Exactly what Pipas said, I have a ton of avatars that I plan to use, I can't expect Grumpy to make a Rhysha one for all of them.

• Exactly what Pipas said, I have a ton of avatars that I plan to use, I can't expect Grumpy to make a Rhysha one for all of them.

THat cool and all but where's YOUR Rhysha mark eh ?Metallica?

• Well stop changing every week ! Make up your mind dude !

Pipas posted: »

Well he said in the Avatar thread that he's changing it every week, so Grumpy would have to add it every week.

• This is good work :) BUT (yes improvements yessssssssssssss)

Be careful with the saturation, you're supposed to warm the characters not turn them in bananas or others fruits.

And i actually think there're too much stars (as you can see i don't like the "too much")

• You're asking me to pick my favorite Metallica picture, that's like asking a parent to pick their favorite child for me. Plus I like to change it up every now and then, keep things fresh.

What Grumpy said, come on choose your favorite and get a mark man

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

Hmm and how many of those avatars you exactly have? wait let me guess .hundreds....

You're asking me to pick my favorite Metallica picture, that's like asking a parent to pick their favorite child for me. Plus I like to change it up every now and then, keep things fresh.

• Wow that's a lot, but well if you like it who am I to stop you ;)

29 currently on the Gravatar site, but constantly subject to change if I find a picture I like (which is often).

• 29 currently on the Gravatar site, but constantly subject to change if I find a picture I like (which is often).

Hmm and how many of those avatars you exactly have? wait let me guess .hundreds....

• Rhysha Question of the Day

What would Rhys and Sasha name their children?

• Rhys did say he would name is first born Loaderbot.

So I guess that's one.

Rhysha Question of the Day What would Rhys and Sasha name their children?

• Here's to the bright Rhysha future ahead of us.

Alt text

• My sister liked the idea that their first kid would be a daughter, and since Rhys said he would name his firstborn "Loader Bot" they would call her "Bottie."

• What about Rakk Hive, guys? Did you guys already forget about it? ;_;

edited April 2015

Never forget Rakk Hive...I might actually make a short tribute to it sacrifice....sob...(sad violin playing)

Pipas posted: »

What about Rakk Hive, guys? Did you guys already forget about it? ;_;

• edited April 2015

Brilliant! Very good one :) I think this one is my current favorite of your works :)

• Nice picture, N3mo! And the image is not that large, you didn't have to put it under spoiler tag. :P

edited April 2015

Little something I wrote since I had a minute or two, sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes in advance

On the way to Old Haven

Rhys yawned looking at the endless wastelands of Pandora. He was currently driving the bizarrely painted caravan towards the supposed localization of Gortys Project, Old Haven. Vaughn and Fiona were sleeping in the back while he and Sasha, who outright refused to let him drive unsupervised, sat at his side looking at the road with bored expressions.

“Want me to change you, Mr. Roboto?” She asked.

“No but a coffee would be nice.” He replied with easy going smile.” Please?” He added.

Sasha rolled her eyes and moved to the kitchen. After few minutes she returned with two steaming mugs of dark liquid.

“Thanks.” He said taking sip.

“So?....”Sasha started.” What’s the story behind that arm of yours? You mentioned something about it helping you moving up the ranks of Hyperion.”

“Ahh, well that’s rather…drastic story and I don’t want you to think any lower of Hyperion than you already do.” He said casually but she noticed how his grip tightened on the wheel.

“You mean there is any lower than utter contempt and hate?” She smirked smugly.” Come on spit it our Hyperion boy.”

“Fine…you see it was in my first year working for this company. I was an intern then, basically the lowest of low, even the janitor was higher than me.” He chuckled bitterly.” One day I was approached by some guy, can’t really remember his name. He offered me a deal, I had to test one product and they will give me full time job and made me and official employee of Hyperion.”

Sasha saw his faraway look and decided that she didn’t like where the story was heading.

“Obviously I agreed. I mean after just few months becoming a full time worker? Hell what a lucky guy I was….He took me to the shooting range, I was sure that I was supposed to test a gun….I was partly right, but I made a one small miscalculation, I was not the one testing gun, I was the one that the gun was tested on….”

“Don’t tell me you agreed to that?!” She exclaimed with shock. She didn’t know what was more horrifying. Him losing his arm like that or him agreeing for this test test for the sake of climbing up.

“Of course not, do you really think that I’m that crazy?…but the guy wouldn’t take no for the answer and gave me a choice, arm or head.” He looked at sadly.” In Hyperion you’re a property, not a person. He could kill ten guys like me and if it brought the results he would even get a promotion.”

“That’s messed up.” Sasha shook her head.

“Tell me about it, he let me chose the arm-“

“What a generous guy.” She said dryly making him chuckle.

“Yeah…then he blown it off, looks like he was surprised too at the power of it, but I digress I actually remember him calling doctor before I passed out of blood loss and pain. Next time I woke up and I had this arms and eye-“

“Wait what happened to your eye? You said that only your arm was blown off?”

“Well to make this arm fully functional they kind off removed my eye too and gave me and Echo.” He shrugged.

“Rhys how are you taking this so lightly? They blow your freaking arm off and cut your good eye out, you should hate them!” She said angrily.” Why the hell you continued to work for them!?”

“Calm down Sasha, it’s not like it affect you in anyway.” He said missing her frown in displeasure.” And as I told you once you enter Hyperion you’re their property and Hyperion always keep track of their property. So the only choice I had was to grit my teeth and keep moving.”

“Why do you even joined them in first place? You don’t seem like a bad guy?” She blurted before catching herself.” I mean for…Hyeprion boy…scout…bad.”

“Aww shucks that’s the second nice thing you said to me.” He smiled causing her to blush slightly in embarrassment.” But that’s the story for another time, I think we’re closing in, wake up the guys.”

“You know I’ll keep that in mind? You won’t wriggle out of telling me that.” She smiled smugly, playfully punching him in the arm.

“I do”

• "It's goddamn gorgeous. Like you Sasha." - Rhys

As requested by @InGen_Nate_Kenny. Rhys and Sasha looking up at the beautiful night sky.

• 11/10

Little something I wrote since I had a minute or two, sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes in advance On the way to Old Haven Rhys

• A pretty grim story, but well done :)

Little something I wrote since I had a minute or two, sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes in advance On the way to Old Haven Rhys

• Hey. Look on the bright side, Sasha. That robot arm probably has a vibration setting.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• AHahahahaha! that was pure crack you made my day.

Hey. Look on the bright side, Sasha. That robot arm probably has a vibration setting. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Stop reminding of the Rhystricted fan fic!

WHYYYYYYYY

But still,

Alt text

Hey. Look on the bright side, Sasha. That robot arm probably has a vibration setting. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

• That sure was an intense read. I mean, I love Sasha and Rhys but... Jesus...

Stop reminding of the Rhystricted fan fic! WHYYYYYYYY But still,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.