Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm here. :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

This is odd... very odd. There's been no activity for the past couple of hours. Hello? (voice echoes eerily) You can come out now, guys... guys? I hope you're all just sleeping.

• Hey there.

This is odd... very odd. There's been no activity for the past couple of hours. Hello? (voice echoes eerily) You can come out now, guys... guys? I hope you're all just sleeping.

• edited May 2015

I am working on my fics and pics, but I can share something else. At the beginning of episode 2, Fiona looks at Rhys with a very worrying expression. She does concern herself with Rhys and keep paying attention at him until Vaughn's trying to switch the topic. Unfortunately, Rhys is totally freaked out by Handsome Jack at that time.
    Alt text
    Alt text

• Alive and ready for Rhyiona!

Alt text

You're alive! (cries happily)

• worried about the bae ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tessie0713 posted: »

I am working on my fics and pics, but I can share something else. At the beginning of episode 2, Fiona looks at Rhys with a very worrying ex

• Aw, she looks so miserable and so worried about him.

I am working on my fics and pics, but I can share something else. At the beginning of episode 2, Fiona looks at Rhys with a very worrying ex

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Fiona blogging, take 34.

• I am also stuck at 1 notification, it's been like that for the past 3 months.

buntingsir posted: »

Nooo, I missed magnificent 69 page. Also something off topic: my notifications stuck at 1 and it really bugs me. Anyone had similar problem?

• Beautiful like their love for each other.

• edited May 2015

Species: Human

• Try refreshing a few times and it'll probably go away.

Yeah I know, I did that, but it stuck nonetheless.

• edited May 2015

I guess I'll have to get used to it then.

I am also stuck at 1 notification, it's been like that for the past 3 months.

• Wait Walf is this implying Fiona has been looking for other guys, as in previous relationships?? Or am I reading too far here. If not, this is scandalous!!

Fiona blogging, take 34.

• Alt text

Fiona´s like "lemme read your map and then we´ll talk about this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

• "Read your map" heh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Telltale, please. Make it happen.

It would be so useful in this thread.

Gosh, I wish there was gif like that for Fiona.

• Or am I reading too far here

^^^^^^

I didn´t say that at all. ;)

Quiff posted: »

Wait Walf is this implying Fiona has been looking for other guys, as in previous relationships?? Or am I reading too far here. If not, this is scandalous!!

• Alt text

Gosh, I wish there was gif like that for Fiona.

• Idk man. This is making me uneasy knowing something might have happened before Rhyiona.

Or am I reading too far here ^^^^^^ I didn´t say that at all.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

She knows what she wants.

"Read your map" heh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Secret.

fayescarlet posted: »

How do you do the model swap? 8U;

• She controls Rhys like a wife ^^ Alt text

And she knows she'll always get it.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) She knows what she wants.

Rhys would never deny her anything.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And she knows she'll always get it.

• edited May 2015

It is interesting that when you choose to say something mean to the sisters, such as "I hate this planet", Fiona seems able to keep calm (so far) even though she is not very happy about that. However, she totally goes wild and gets angry very easily at the present. (Or she's actually being angry all the time) I wonder what makes such an acute change.

• Nah. Just obviously that Fiona is an attractive individual and she´s had people interested before but she just didn´t go for it because they didn´t feel special to her. But then she finds the right person. <3

Idk man. This is making me uneasy knowing something might have happened before Rhyiona.

• Alt text

She controls Rhys like a wife ^^

• Alt text

She controls Rhys like a wife ^^

• If I had to guess I would say Rhys probably did something (though I suspect HJ is involved) that crossed the line in her book.

It is interesting that when you choose to say something mean to the sisters, such as "I hate this planet", Fiona seems able to keep calm (so

• Why can't Rhys realise her feelings towards him when she's telling this part of the story? >_< He probably thinks she's lying or something :(

• lmao she´s on her tip toes, that´s adorable

Teaser #1

• I think I know what's gonna happen >W<

Teaser #1

• Sasha doesn't have those kind of boots tho

Not belive it!Might be Sasha!No trust.

• Not belive it!Might be Sasha!No trust.

Teaser #1

• edited May 2015

ah, I agree with wolf, that's soooooooo adorable,....now I'm thinking of something they would do....Alt text

Teaser #1

• It´s not Sasha, pretty sure that´s Fiona´s present time outfit. :)

Not belive it!Might be Sasha!No trust.

• ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think I know what's gonna happen >W<

• I'm sooo excited!

Alt text

Teaser #1

• edited May 2015

She's playing tsundere and isn't telling him about her feelings.

Why can't Rhys realise her feelings towards him when she's telling this part of the story? >_< He probably thinks she's lying or something

Sign in to comment in this discussion.