Really playable characters don't face to face with other playable characters?

Three episodes has been coming And still none of the playable characters see other of them? I'm getting mad! probably Asher will join them while battle and won't see them again! Ahhhhh............

Comments

• That's the thing with Game of Thrones, there are multiple different storylines and perspectives to see, as Firewallcano said, it offers variety. We see what's going on in different locations with each person, all of which have their own challenges thaat they have to deal with (Rodrik with the Whitehills, Mira in King's Landing, Gared finding the North Grove, and Asher gathering an army).

• Points of view characters rarely meet every in the books, also why would we want them to? I want to see as much variety as possible

• edited May 2015

I like the idea, but that's nearly impossible, since each of the playable characters has its Own storylines...but it might be possible if telltale made it happen, and I kinda heard rodrik said: We will stand tall with all of our allies, Asher,Mira,Gared.

• It happened once.....kinda. Gared running over to Rodrik in the very beginning of ep. 1 and screaming "Rodrik!", that's a little like what you were suggesting. Also Rodrik burns Ethan's corpse so there's another for ya.

• It'll happen more towards the end, I'm sure.

Asher particularly might meet all of them.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited May 2015

Thank you for saying that so I don't have to.

DoubleJump posted: »

It happened once.....kinda. Gared running over to Rodrik in the very beginning of ep. 1 and screaming "Rodrik!", that's a little like what you were suggesting. Also Rodrik burns Ethan's corpse so there's another for ya.

• It's kinda silly.Sounds like if these characters see others,sky would fall down! story goes some where that characters don't face to face. Look episode came and Asher is still in trip! He moves like a snail !

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited May 2015

Except there's been two instances where two playable characters have been on screen together. Rodrik and Gared, and Rodrik and Ethan. Granted, Ethan and Rodrik might not count, but that doesn't matter.

story goes some where that characters don't face to face

Is this bad? I can't tell if you're claiming oit is or not.

Do you know how far Meeren is from Yunkai? Pretty far. And he still needs to get an army, and get across the Narrow Sea. It takes very long.

Sherlock221 posted: »

It's kinda silly.Sounds like if these characters see others,sky would fall down! story goes some where that characters don't face to face. Look episode came and Asher is still in trip! He moves like a snail !

• Hope they finally see them and don't play dumb with us!

• The dumb thing is for them to come together and to see each other.

1. It'll take Gared forever to find his way back south of the Wall
    2. Mira has to stay in King's Landing until she gets her family the coin. And even then, her escaping to Ironrath wouldn't be the smartest idea.
    3. Asher and Rodrik have a chance to see each other, but I have a feeling Rodrik will be killed in Ep5 or early Ep6 right before they possibly meet.

So yeah, them coming all together again anytime throughout this season would be dumb and illogical

Sherlock221 posted: »

Hope they finally see them and don't play dumb with us!

• Well actually Rodrik and Gared did meet face-to-face at the red wedding although Rodrik didn't say anything but still it would be cool if some of them would meet up. The 2 protagonists in Tales of the Borderlands talk to each-other all the time and all the main characters from The Walking Dead: 400 Days got to meet up in the end. But only if it works for the story which it doesn't at the moment.

• When has Ethan and Rodrik been on screen together? I don't remember... unless you're talking about the funeral I don't think that counts.

Except there's been two instances where two playable characters have been on screen together. Rodrik and Gared, and Rodrik and Ethan. Grante

• Yeah, that's why I noted it might not count. I guess so.

AgentZ46 posted: »

When has Ethan and Rodrik been on screen together? I don't remember... unless you're talking about the funeral I don't think that counts.

• I've been waiting years for a Stark reunion.

• Malcolm made it to Asher between episodes and Duncan made the trip from the wall in a single episode. Gared made it back home between scenes.

The dumb thing is for them to come together and to see each other. * It'll take Gared forever to find his way back south of the Wall *

• To go North of the Wall is much easier than to go back South of the Wall. Finding out a way to do that will be much harder and take Gared much longer

trd84 posted: »

Malcolm made it to Asher between episodes and Duncan made the trip from the wall in a single episode. Gared made it back home between scenes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.