Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Damn :/ It's going to be difficult to go go through that, but I'm things will turn out well for him. A downfall will result in a new beginning.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Nick is devoted to her... The reason for her cheating on him will be revealed in the next story, and it may surprise you. Nick has friends f

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned

Can I tell you what, that quote in the first section is Gren to the fullest. :)

I too like how Seraphina is speaking in the first section. Gives us an idea that they are aware and know. Sad to see Vivi so down I miss her blonde hair...:(

Gren is the shit! I love him but now, damn! He's a massive threat! >:) Calla giving Gren this gift was a wise choice. I loved that little moment where he, Robert and Isaiah hugged and finally allowed themselves to be brothers and not enemies. His ability to enter the spirit world is bomb ass! :D Georgie, though. God this guy makes me want to cry now. :( I pictured that look, though and smile as he spoke to Gren. He's so strong!

I hope Carla goes down in flames and Gren and Emily are the final two to take her down. I want the quads to participate and as a family, kick her ass! Indeed she was wrong, Seraphina! Oh so very wrong! LOVE this, pie!

Cant wait for more.

pudding_pie posted: »

"You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it." -Unknown My name is Seraphina Grendel and my daddy is in the middle

• Alt text

Pretty much this^

Gren and his backup are ready to go to work and get back his wifey. This is going to be great!

"You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it." -Unknown My name is Seraphina Grendel and my daddy is in the middle

• I use to be a fan of Carla. Now I'm not.Bitch. >:(

Lool.

While everyone may seemed to hate Carla now, I retain mixed feelings about her. She started out good and turned into... what we see before us. No matter, I will enjoy whatever happens and the drama of the Grendel brothers.

Also, Lyla had a one night stand with Bigby? :O

JJwolf posted: »

I use to be a fan of Carla. Now I'm not. Bitch. >:( Robert and Lyla were just 'fuck buddies' like he and Rose but robert began to feel

• Firstly, I would like to explain how I enjoy Maximilian's cockiness including how he just told Claire how it was, and just went on his way like a true antagonist.

Now about the ending, what is going to happened to Kieron will he survive? And how will he escaped and reunite with Claire?

I await the details!.

Tetra posted: »

Summer Knight's Part: Two It was the next day and night began to fall, Kieron woke up and saw Claire had her arms wrapped around his ches

• Thanks my good man.

Yes; Viviana lost her hair color and it turned to brown when Vivian vanished after Emily did. She and Vivian have a connection, which is the reason why she looks identical to Viv. Calla saved Vivian; she slayed the original Cerberus and allowed Viv a chance to escape, giving her a second chance at being a guardian angel for Emily. Hades cursed Vivian but she passed it onto Emily's unborn daughter, Viviana. Vivian is the reason there is a riddon around Vivi's neck; it protects her and keeps her soul on earth, so Hades can not take it. He does not wish to do that, though, after he found out Carla's horrible plans....

^^If you need more explanation, ask away. :3 And yes, it's your Nick. I'm going to call mine Nicholas because you're getting confused. XD But yeah, these guys are well on their way! >:D I'll PM you ideas I have for Nick, too. :)

Awesome, man! :D -brofist-

Great chapter Viviana has not said much since our big sissy took us to her apartment. She just sits there on the couch, looking out t

• LMFAO! I pictured Emily doing this....I love Kevin Hart. XD

Never mess with an Alpha Grendel's smoking hot wifey! >:D It's about to go DOWN in the Underworld!

MasterStone posted: »

Pretty much this^ Gren and his backup are ready to go to work and get back his wifey. This is going to be great!

• Maximillian is a true villain, what makes it worse is he's her father :(

I don't know :3 we'll have to see if the two will ever reunite :)

Awesome man! :D

Firstly, I would like to explain how I enjoy Maximilian's cockiness including how he just told Claire how it was, and just went on his way l

• Also, Lyla had a one night stand with Bigby? :O

Yeah she did! I know, some people are still questioning my sanity for taking this step but it's true. Led to the conception of Peter.

I use to be a fan of Carla. Now I'm not.Bitch. >:( Lool. While everyone may seemed to hate Carla now, I retain mixed feelings

• Alright alright alrighttttttttttttttttt!

I await your next chapter!

LMFAO! I pictured Emily doing this....I love Kevin Hart. XD Never mess with an Alpha Grendel's smoking hot wifey! >:D It's about to go DOWN in the Underworld!

• True that :)

Damn It's going to be difficult to go go through that, but I'm things will turn out well for him. A downfall will result in a new beginning.

• Vivian almost sounds selfish by doing that. But at least Hades doesn't intend to carry out his dastardly scheme :D

No that sums it up great! I think I'm going to call my Nick "Nick Geller" (don't take that as official, I'm still not sure on Nick's surname yet) I await your ideas! XD

-brohug-

Thanks my good man. Yes; Viviana lost her hair color and it turned to brown when Vivian vanished after Emily did. She and Vivian have a c

• edited May 2015

Chapter 3

The next night, Ademar was called in by the council for an immediate gathering. While worrying about his nephew getting into more trouble while he was away, Ademar asked a headhunter who he worked with on many cases around the city to keep a close eye on him. While Ademar is away he is certain Marco’s hunger would take over again, and someone have to be there to calm him.

Ademar heads to the airport and boards the plane to Spain, where he would meet with the council and the vampire elders. Onboard, he is annoyed by a child sitting in front of him, and when the annoying little demon turn around, Ademar sprouted fangs and scared the child. They never looked back at Ademar until the plane has landed.

After a long flight, he finally arrives in his home country. He rents a car and make his way for the council located somewhere in the country sides. He parks his car, get’s out, then approached the old castle. At the doorway is Obrecht, a vampire connected to both Ademar and Marco’s past, very bad blood between the three. And as much as he wanted to put a wooden stake through his heart, Ademar has to obey the rule of the council that he dedicated his life to and work with this terrible man.

“Late as always, Ademar.” Obrecht said while unfolding his hands and opening the door.

He silent and decides not to respond to Obrecht unless it was necessary. The two then enters the castle and make their way through it’s gloomy interior, all the way to the council room. Once there they would meet with the elder, Count Dadi Doku to receive their next mission.

Ademar and Obrecht enter the council room, and kneels before The Count, awaiting this orders. The Count turns around and faces them, showing signs that he was just feasting, on something or someone. He tilts his cold pointy fingers and tell Ademar and Obrecht to rise up before returning to his seat.

“Early, you are… my son’s. Are you… ready for your next object?” The Count said.

“Yes, my lord.” Both Ademar and Obrecht said bowing their heads in respect, awaiting their orders.

The Count then pick up his glass of blood and took and long ship before telling his two enforcer what their next move was.

“In your city, Ademar… in the United States… There is a group of...anarchy's who dare threaten my rule. As preposterous as that may seem, they are making a mockery of our faction, eliminate their leader’s and those who would continue to follow them. Make an example out of anyone who would dare threaten our order. Understood?”

“Yes my lord..” The duo said, bowing their heads in respect.

“Excellent. Now go my loyal enforcer’s. Hunt down those traitors and bring order to our faction. We can’t have another rebellion on our hands again.. We don’t want Fabletown and their hell hound snooping around in our affairs.. Dismissed.”

After meeting with The Count, Ademar and Obrecht returned to the city and made their way to their safehouse and stock up on equipment for combating the rogue vampires. While going through things, Obrecht ask Ademar how his nephew was doing. Ademar turns around and slams Obrecht against the wall and places a hunting knife against his neck. He made it clear that he didn't want to his anything about his nephew, brother or any of his family members. He made it clear that they were only partners and nothing more.

The movie theater

Marco and Irene were on a date, as promised if he fixed her ride. They went to see the movie Pulp Fiction which recently released. Having to been dating for a few days, the two began to grow close. Still haven't had sex yet, but Marco was certain the day would come, he wasn’t in no rush.

He wrap his arm around her as they sat back in the most comfortable spot in the theater, the sound of Samuel L. Jackson’s voice could be heard from the entrance, and the mood was tense as the actor invigorated the audience. A half an hour into the movie Marco had to use the restroom. He got up and left to do so and while he was there he noticed something about him in the mirror of the restroom. His eyes look normal, no signs of him being a vampire..

He also wasn’t as hungry as before even going a day and a half without blood. For some reason he felt, sane around Irene. He felt normal, not a monster that he was born as, he thought. As he left the restroom, the mirror began to mysteriously..

Any question's regarding this chapter or the characters feel free to ask. I need to see the new avengers, just to get it out of the way ;p

• Why is it selfish? She was protecting Viviana....

Nah, I shall await for whatever you choose to do with Nick. :)

Vivian almost sounds selfish by doing that. But at least Hades doesn't intend to carry out his dastardly scheme No that sums it up great

• edited May 2015

The concept of passing on a curse that was on you, to an unborn child. BUT, the ribbon was in place at the right time, so the problem was dealt with accordingly. Just ignore me dude. I'm over-analysing :P

Nah, I shall await for whatever you choose to do with Nick. :)

Nah to what? :/

Why is it selfish? She was protecting Viviana.... Nah, I shall await for whatever you choose to do with Nick.

• Okay then...

For his last name! Dude needs a proper last name with his name. :3

The concept of passing on a curse that was on you, to an unborn child. BUT, the ribbon was in place at the right time, so the problem was de

• Ademar you have certainly caught my attention sir. The way you interact with people so far is interesting. The count however, screw you! Anarchists are the best :3

Ah Marco picked a good movie to see with Irene Pulp Fiction is one of my favorite movies! :D The fact that Irene makes him feel more human is nice :) If either of these people die then I'll wage war! XD

Awesome stuff Stone! I look forward to more! :D

Chapter 3 The next night, Ademar was called in by the council for an immediate gathering. While worrying about his nephew getting into mo

• Hmmm, Nick's last name.... :/

Geller it is, fake surname for Nick to sign Mundane stuff, but it works :)

Okay then... For his last name! Dude needs a proper last name with his name.

• edited May 2015

Me and the wifey are going to go see that this afternoon, too! OMG looks so freaking badass!

Anyways, the Count!? Count Dracula or is this just what they call their leader? Either way, shit is about to go down and Ademar, along with Obrecht have determination in their eyes to take Marco down. That last bit had me nervous: It was clear they were only partners and nothing more. Damn. That's like a slap, middle finger and spit in the face for Marco. :( So sad...

I love Marco and he's such a gentlemen. Movies. (NICE choice, dude! LOVE Pulp Fiction!) No pressure for sex. :3 Seems like Irene is keeping Marco in line and he has not discovered that. Makes me wonder if the Council will use this to take Marco gone. Create a beast out of him. And that mirror...it began to what! lol

Nice! Can't wait for more. -brofist-

Chapter 3 The next night, Ademar was called in by the council for an immediate gathering. While worrying about his nephew getting into mo

• edited May 2015

Lol. Ademar was talking about Obrecht. He's not going after his nephew, yet.. I should of added more details in that part, they're actually going after one of Marco's past adversaries.

As for the Count, he is called Dadi Doku. But has ties with Dracula.

Irene and Marco relationship will goes places, up and down, then up again. As for the council, they are watching him closely, they have a plan for the young vampire. Also, Pulp Fiction is on my list of best movies of all time, top 20 :)

-Brofist

Me and the wifey are going to go see that this afternoon, too! OMG looks so freaking badass! Anyways, the Count!? Count Dracula or is thi

• OOOOOOOH Okay! I did get confused or misread or something! Thanks for the clarification. :)

And I'll make sure to remember, so I don't make the same mistake again. XD And what a name...Dadi Doku! :D

I think we can agree Pulp Fiction is awesome! :D Sound slike Irene and Marco have a normal relationship to me. I can't wait to see the council's plan for them. :D

Lol. Ademar was talking about Obrecht. He's not going after his nephew, yet.. I should of added more details in that part, they're actually

• I try to make as if you were there adding as much details as possible. Like writing a script or something :p

Anarchist do seem to have all the fun, but that fun will eventually end, in a bad way. The anarchist vampires will find out, surely.

Another fan of Pulp Fiction! It's definitely a fan favorite and masterpiece. And thanks again.

Ademar you have certainly caught my attention sir. The way you interact with people so far is interesting. The count however, screw you! Ana

• That's cool! :D

They do, they get to blow stuff up and mess with the prince and go against the rules :3 But as you say their fun ends at some point :(

I don't know a single person who has seen it say they dislike it! I think its impossible to not like pulp fiction XD No problem man.

I try to make as if you were there adding as much details as possible. Like writing a script or something Anarchist do seem to have all

• WATCH THE NEW AVENGERS MOVIE!!! It's so freaking awesome!!!! XD XD XD

Is it weird that I read ALL of this in David Hayter's (Solid Snake's) voice? It actually fit for some reason :P

I'm looking forward to what Ademar and Obrecht have to do against the rogue vampires >:)

Still haven't had sex yet, but Marco was certain the day would come, he wasn’t in no rush.

Lol, she's a prize to be one Marco. Don't let go of her...

And is Marco turning human around Irene? Hmmm, this will get interesting :)

I look forward to more! XD

• It's good. I should of added in more detail.

I had trouble coming up with a name for him, so Dadi Doku came to mind. Lol

OOOOOOOH Okay! I did get confused or misread or something! Thanks for the clarification. And I'll make sure to remember, so I don't make

• I'm excited to see it! I heard rumors that Rober Downy Jr isn't going to be Iron Man anymore :/

It's is writen that only true love can break a curse, in fairy tales. :p But yeah, in the current timeline they're married and have twins. But that isn't for a long time.

You won't be disappointed!

WATCH THE NEW AVENGERS MOVIE!!! It's so freaking awesome!!!! XD XD XD Is it weird that I read ALL of this in David Hayter's (Solid Snake'

• Robert Downey Jr. not playing Iron Man anymore?! :O I won't watch it then, he's too good as Tony Stark! XD The bigger rumour is Chris Evans won't be playing Captain America anymore, the support for this is his contract is almost over...

I agree with that :) I see.

I doubt I will be! :D

I'm excited to see it! I heard rumors that Rober Downy Jr isn't going to be Iron Man anymore It's is writen that only true love can brea

• Summer Knight's Part: Three

Claire watched Kieron reach out and try to speak words but she sat there not being able to move it was like her body was paralyzed. Tears were still falling from her eyes when they both walked away, she stood up and wiped her tears away and walked over to retrieve Kierons sword. She held the sword close as if it would bring Kieron back into her arms. She had to do something, she had to save him. She began to walk back to the Kierons apartment...

Kierons apartment...

Claire walked into Kierons apartment and set the sword down, she grabbed a glass of blood and sat down. She put her hands on her head and sighed. She didn't know what she was going to do...she didn't know who to turn to. She looked at Kierons sword, she should fix it for him and make it more durable for when she saves him. Speaking of she didn't know what happened to her revolver. She grabbed Kierons blade and went into his workshop to do some work. When she got in there she noticed her revolver was on Kierons bench, she picked up it up and noticed some modifications and it had a new design to it as well. There was a note next to it.

Dear, Claire I hope you like your new revolver, I've made a couple modifications to it so it better combats vampires. The first thing I added was a second barrel so you have more firepower, the second addition I've made was I have changed the six round cylinder to an eight round cylinder, the final modification I've made was I've modified the barrel to be able to fire the incendiary rounds without it blowing up in your face. Also I've carved a design on the revolver, and made a new holster as well. Hopefully you don't mind that I've done this. Love you, Kieron.

She put down the note, she could feel the tears beginning to flow but she stopped them. She checked to see if the gun was loaded, she loaded the gun, aimed and fired. Just like Kierons blade the bullets went faster than usual and the bullets caught fire. This was sure to kill vampires, but when did he do this? It didn't matter, she put the revolver in its holster. She needed to find a more durable material for Kierons sword. And she needed more allies and she knew just who to ask, she began to head to the sheriff's office...

Sheriff's Office...

Makoto sat at his desk, he had his headphones on and his feet on his desk. Bigby was sorting files since Beast was out on vacation. Makoto noticed a woman walk in, he took off his headphones and sat right.

"What can I do for you miss..." Makoto realized who the woman was. "Hey Claire, how's Kieron?" He said

Her face turned sad. "He...he needs our help. My father has taken him to a torturing facility." Her voice filled with worry.

"What? We didn't know there was even such a thing." Makoto said

Bigby had an angry look on his face. He walked over to Claire "You're here for something what is it?"

"I want to ask for your help Bigby, you can talk to the Lycans right? Please we have to settle some sort of alliance!" Claires voice turned desperate.

Makoto knew what Claire was going through, Celeste had explained what she was feeling when he was out fighting his father. He got up and stood between them.

"Bigby we can do something right? I mean they have an illegal facility out there!" He defended Claire

Bigby crossed his arms. "We...Fine, I'll talk to the others. But they're going to want to talk terms."

Claire was preparing for this alliance for a while. She handed an envelope to Bigby. "I've already done so, here."

Bigby put it in his pocket. "C'mon Makoto, you're coming with me."

Makoto stood and when he walked past Claire he placed his hand on her shoulder. "Kieron does most things for a reason, trust that he has a plan, he wouldn't put himself in danger now that he has found reasons to smile. We'll save him and overthrow this corrupt prince." He smiled

Claire could believe his words she felt relieved that they accepted to help her. They all walked outside, Claire looked to the sky she found some hope...

The Prison...

Kieron had regained consciousness. He noticed he was in a chair, he saw Maximillian and another vampire.

"Don't make him bleed, he uses blood magic." Maximillian said walking away.

The vampire walked over. Oh how Kieron remembered this, he wouldn't let this bother him. He had to get out, he wanted to see Claires smile again, he wanted to hold her in his arms, he wanted to be happy. He saw the vampire walk over with a sledgehammer.

"I see you still have hope and determination in your eyes. That's adorable, how about we break that hm?" He smirked

Kieron returned the smile. "How about you go fuck yourself."

The vampires smile turned to anger, he raised the sledgehammer and swung making sure not to use enough pressure to break the bones through the skin. Kieron held his breathe. The vampire smirked and lifted his neck.

"We're just getting started fledgling." He pointed Kierons head head toward a voltage system.

"Sweet..." Kieron said

The Princes Office...

The Prince had a smile on his face. "Ah Maximillian! Glad to see you're back! How did it go?"

"Kieron has been dealt with, he'll lose hope and request to be killed within days. My daughter should fall into depression and fall off the radar." Maximillian smiled

"Excellent! And we have the Sabat AND the Nosferatu backing me. Now we will stomp out the Lycans and Tremere and after be able to enforce better rules." The Prince smirked

"The perfect Vampire society will come to fruition soon..." Maximillian smirked

The two began to dine as a reward for their victory....

That's it! Any questions or comments or anything else let me know! :D

• Cool chapter dude! :D

That revolver sounds more awesome than the Blue Rose! Bit impractical to have a double barrel firing system and only 4 pulls of the trigger before a reload, but what do I know? IT'S AWESOME IS WHAT IT IS!!!! XP XP

"We're just getting started fledgling." He pointed Kierons head head toward a voltage system.

"Sweet..." Kieron said

Lol, Kieron ain't scared. Though a compound fracture would be good for him right now, weirdly enough :P

Now Bigby and Makoto are involved? Oh man, this just got serious!

I can't wait for more dude! XD

Summer Knight's Part: Three Claire watched Kieron reach out and try to speak words but she sat there not being able to move it was like h

• Thanks man! :D

Kieron went all out with that revolver! Although yes it is a bit of a dumb idea to only have four pulls before a reload XD. Plus it shoots incendiary rounds at the same temperature as Red Queens flames at max rev. XD Dude what I'd do to have that revolver! :3

Kieron, at this point has an iron will, it takes a lot to break him. XD It probably would lol XD

Oh yes, but that's if the Lycans will even consider an alliance :3

Awesome! :D

Cool chapter dude! That revolver sounds more awesome than the Blue Rose! Bit impractical to have a double barrel firing system and only

• Alt text

Oh Gren! XD

The shadow returned to Rosie's apartment while she and Woody made lunch for us. It slipped past the windows, along the kitchen and back into Chloe's hand. Those things are awesome but creepy at the same time. This one smiles a lot, though. Not like uncle Junior's shadows. Those are nice but I don't like looking at their faces for too long. Her shadow told us daddy, Michelle and one of uncle Junior's clones left to the Underworld with Hades. Viviana can feel it. Although she no longer has Vivian around, she still senses certain things. The world has become a lote quieter since the shadow came back. But we're not afraid. We're both mommy and daddy.

"Just now, Chloe?" All stare at Chloe, watching the shadow wave and vanish. "Daddy left now?"

"Yes. I suggest we do this while everyone is concentrating on daddy, Michelle and uncle Junior. I saw a mirror in Rosie's bedroom. We'll need that."

"We can't go in there, Chloe!" Liam grabs his head in terror. "We're never allowed in the adult's bedroom! You know that!"

"This is serious, Liam." Chloe makes her way past the others. "I want mommy back. This mean lady will pay for all she's done. I want a part of it, just as much as any of you. Stay here if you wish. I'm going to use the mirror and see if I can contact someone. Anyone...."

"I'll go with you." Seraphina stands, pulls her skirt down and walks over to her sister. "Viviana and Liam, can we count on you to keep Woody and Rosie busy for awhile?"

"Psh, piece of cake." Viviana waves her arm around. "Make it fast, though. I can smell the chicken from here. Hurry!"

Chloe and Seraphina slowly make their way down the hall and into Rosie's bedroom. The girls both felt strange, knowing well they'd be in trouble should someone catch them but it was something both were willing to risk right. Chloe steps on a nearby chair, looks into the reflection and closes her eyes.

"Of shadows, darkness in the night and on my walls, please come to me and obey my calls."

The mirror began to glow brightly, causing both to turn. Several little black figures lined the bottom and top; their white eyes peering inside the roam, basking the area with their tiny giggles and clouds of black. Chloe holds out her hand, grabbing the small shadow in her palm.

"Aye my lady." The shadow bows before Chloe. "We have heard your calls. We noticed the others are in fear, for there is something beyond our knowledge and understanding. To what causes such sorrow in our lands?"

"There is a wicked lady roaming our world and I need your help. This is a lot to ask but my uncle Junior's minions are lurking about as well, hoping to find the woman and aide my daddy in his battle. My mommy is gone momentarily and we hope to finish this awful war soon. But for now, I need you and the others to go and search. Spread out-half here, the other half find my daddy and watch. Do not interfear, unless needed to."

"Just watch, me lady?"

"Yes. I think Viviana is planning on something herself. Until then, do this for me."

"Yes my lady." The shadow salutes. "Shall there be anything else you wish us to do?"

"Contact my cousin George and his sister Sheila Porgie. You know-the-"

"AH yes." The shadow nods, leaping back into the mirror. "The children of Bloody Mary and Georgie Porgie Junior. I shall see to it, my lady."

Swirling along the dark, the shadow vanishes inside and Chloe no longer felt or saw it. Chloe and Seraphina stood there in silence; people often said the kids were so young and had no idea of the world around them. But they were wrong. The quads knew of evil and understood it all. Their daddy never wanted them to be a part of the mess left unattended for years but it was only for the moment. Grabbing her sister's hand, Seraphina beams.

"Mommy will be alright, Chloe. We got this...."

"I know, Seraphina. We're a family and no one can ever tear us apart."

Standing behind the girls, Rosie leans against the door way; arms folded, toe tapping and eyebrow tilted ever so slightly.

"Ahem." Rosie tries to grab their attention. "Hello, girls. Having fun?"

"Rosie!" Both girls turn. "How....who-"

"I've been around you four since the beginning. I KNOW those looks. I noticed Viviana in the car. Liam. You two, especially when I came into the living room thirty minutes ago to let you know lunch would be ready soon. These past four days, I've seen it....What's going on?"

The girls tried to avoid their sister's question but there was no use in running from Rosie. Although not biologically Gren's child, she grew up around him and learned enough to pick up certain traits. Habits. Leaning against the doorway, tapping her foot and smiling, Rosie would stand there and forever wait, until she got an answer. Sure, the girls could remain silent and hope for the best; perhaps Rosie would need to use the restroom, here legs would grow tired or the phone would go off. but those favors were not in their corner.

Seraphina could hear her stomach rumbling and Chloe was the one that needed to use the restroom. Seraphina noticed her sister's trademark 'potty' dance and knew it was only a matter of time. Rosie, however, appeared to have all the time in the world.

"Well?" Rosie remained still, continuing to smile. "I'm waiting, girls."

"Be strong, Chloe." Seraphina eyes her sister, whispering near her ear. "STAY.....very...still...."

"I need to pee, Sera!" Chloe grabs her skirt and continues to bounce. "I drank too much water earlier and I don't know if I can make it..."

"You can do this. Don't let Rosie win. We-"

But Seraphina had already forgotten the forceful capability of the all mighty bladder. A grown man can barely hold his own, let alone a five year old child. She could not have stopped this and within seconds, her sister broke free. Seraphina could not be angry. She'd done the same thing, for the hunger was growing stronger and you can only keep a peckish Grendel away from a meal for so long.

"Me and Seraphina were spying on daddy and we all want to help him fight that mean lady and her witch and bring mommy home, so daddy can be happy and we all live together and no more sadness and excuse me, Rosie! Excuse me, excuse me! Move please! Go, go, go ,go, go, goooooooooo! Oh I need to peeeeeeee!"

Screaming down the hall, Chloe closes the door to the restroom with a foreceful slam; following seconds later, a squeaky 'Ahhhhh much better' and the flushing of the toilet indicated Chloe made it just in time. Seraphina, however, was left alone to battle her older sister and explain their secret plan in aiding Gren with the continuation of locating Carla and their mother.

"Help dad, huh?" Rosie kneels before her sister. "Sera, you know you can't DO that. Daddy has this. Do you not trust him?"

I did trust my father. I knew if anyone was capable of bringing my mommy back ,defeating that horrible lady and bringing peace to my family, it was daddy. I'd never tell daddy this, for it might make him sad but grandma Calla came to me the other night. She was this cool looking fish at first but after I asked to see her true form, grandma changed for me and I was able to see what she looked like. Daddy does not have pictures of her. Neither does uncle Robert, uncle Isaiah or even grandpa Thomas. They all said the same thing: their pictures and memories of grandma were forever locked away in their minds and there she'll always be. I'm not sure what that means but I was happy to finally see grandma. She held me for awhile, kissed my sleeping siblings on the head and told me to not be afraid. Trust my daddy. He's rugged, whatever that means. Grandma assured me everything will be alright and things happen for a reason.

"I do, Rosie." Seraphina tried to remain still and fierce. "But we all want to help. She TOOK my mommy away, made daddy cry and now, all of the town is scuttling around, looking for an answer. A reason. I SAW papa Georgie cry were mommy died. I felt his pain, Rosie. I don't LIKE to see papa Georgie cry....I ESPECIALLY don't like when someone messes with what is mine...."

Rosie had to take a moment and trace back to her childhood and recollect the exact words her father use to say countless times. Seraphina was indeed too much like Gren; although very young, Sera was wise beyond her years and was not foolish. She refused to have the world 'sugar coated' just to protect her purity. Rosie knew Seraphina understood the severity of the situation. The others caught on, yes but there was always something special about her sister. Too much like Gren, Emily and Calla all wrapped in a pretty package and to Rosie, that alone was terrifying. Seraphina never moved, nor did she step down from her position. Behind Rosie, Sera noticed the crowd enlarging: Woody, Viviana, Liam and Chloe stood, waiting for Rosie's response.

"Sera..." Seemed like all Rosie could utter.

Seraphina grabs Rosie's hand. "You KNOW what I mean, right Rosie?" She cocks her right eyebrow. "WE both don't like that, do we?"

Rosie could feel Seraphin'as fingers grip tighter around her hands. Rosie closes her eyes and pictures the woman that raised her. Rosie had been born into grief and raised in hate. Her own brothers used in their mother's sick, twisted came of gaining power and control. Somewhere along the way, maybe long before Rosie was born, her mother had always been as so. It broke Rosie's heart to picture her mother, a well respected person, brilliant and amiable, turn into such a monster that sent those cowering in the corners, waiting for her next move.

To learn such vile tricks like dark magic; kill her own sons, force her brother to mate with Dark's daughter, hoping the child born would hold the powers Michelle longed to forget and use for herself. Creating a silent war under their noses for years. Recruiting lost Fables, Wolves and Halfers alike, looking for any excuse to rise back to the top, only to be turned away and backstabbed by her own mother. Their creator. Their destroyer. Knowing what her own mother's corrupted thoughts held towards her family; murdering Mary for her own pleasure, tormenting Georgie and Lyla. Leaving fingerprints on her cousin's lives, hoping to drag every last one into the abyss of suffering and misery she alone created. Holding her father back, only to take what never belonged to Carla in the first place. Murdering the one woman Rosie looked at more as a mother then her own....

She suddenly understood what Seraphina was hinting at. Only nodding to her younger sister, Sera smiles and leaves a kiss on Rosie's cheek. Seraphina skips past the others, humming a simple tune and heading for the kitchen. Rosie stands up and peers out her bedroom window. The wind began to pick up. There was indeed a slight change in the air. She could feel it herself. Woody spoke to her but Rosie's mind remained focused on her father and what would be done to stop her mother. Creating fists, Rosie suddenly wanted a piece in ending Carla's miserable life. Smiling, however, she turns to face the others.

"Rosie, sweetie...you okay?"

"Yes, Woody my dear." She kisses his forehead. "Come along. Lunch is ready now..."

Rosie grabs Liam and Viviana's hands. Chloe follows and Woody is right behind. All the way until she reach the kitchen and even during her meal, Rosie's growing smile never left.

I noticed my sissy's change during lunch and knew she agreed with my proposition. I was beginning to think I was not the only one grandma Calla paid a visit to...

Any questions, you know the drill. :3 Ugh.Feel like shit. Stomach is all messed up. Didn't sleep at all. Might go back to bed here in a bit...maybe. Got things to do, though. UGH! Hate being sick! There is one thing that cures it for me:

Alt text

Ah. Much better. :3 Never get tired of Gremily. <3

• Damn, Kieron! Got the hookups for his girl! This revolver sounds interesting and it's compatable to take down Vampires and aid her in this battle. This should be interesting. Oh and poor Claire! GOD how awful. Feeling as such. But, wait: IS that note really from Kieron?! He's in prison. o.o Unless, he wrote this BEFORE they left to battle Maximillian and the others? Thinking too much, aren't I? XD

And Kieron. :( Max plays dirty, as does the prince. I had a feeling breaking down their spirits was the 'method' they'd be using. Seems like Kieron can't get a break from all that bull. >:( And this 'perfect' society? DUDE! What!? :o Freaking baddies and their need to 'rid' of iimperfections and create a 'perfect' world! Get rid of them is more like it.....

Ahem! XD I loved this! Read it last night but was too tired to comment, so I like a like, bookmarked it and here we are! Look forward to more, my good man! -brofist-

Summer Knight's Part: Three Claire watched Kieron reach out and try to speak words but she sat there not being able to move it was like h

• Kieron has to give his girl somewhat of an edge over the vampires, and it makes as a good gift as well :3 Claire is doing her best to keep on moving and trying to save Kieron. :( I'm sure Kieron had a moment or two to do this before the fight, Kieron always has a reason for what he does. :3

Kieron is going to have to hold on and hope that the cavalry will arrive soon, he may have an iron will but with time everyone loses that will :( Nope, he keeps fighting for the hope that one day he will have a normal and happy life :( Oh we will most certainly get rid of these perfect society assholes! >:)

Hahaha! Hey man if you gotta sleep sleep! I had to risk breaking my headphones last night trying to block out the people blaring music around us. :p Thanks man! :D Brofist

Damn, Kieron! Got the hookups for his girl! This revolver sounds interesting and it's compatable to take down Vampires and aid her in this b

• Gren has the right idea XD I would be doing the exact same thing XD

Now the story was very interesting. Seraphina has that leadership trait, and feisty as well! Although she fell to the mighty bladder! Noooooo!!! XD That part was hilarious but serious at the same time, I was half laughing half "oh shit I should take this a bit more seriously" kind of face XD I got my eyes on you Seraphina you are destined for something good, as are the rest of your siblings!

That last picture...man no comment XD

Awesome chapter man! I wait eagerly for the next part! :D Brofist

Oh Gren! XD The shadow returned to Rosie's apartment while she and Woody made lunch for us. It slipped past the windows, along the kitche

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited May 2015

Alt text

I freaking love Gremily! :3

Anyways, to the story. I like the bits of Seraphina speaking. I agree with Tetra. She is something fierce and the leader of her little 'pack'. XD I really liked the descriptions of the shadows, for some reason. Guess maybe because Chloe's are so sweet and apparently, Junior's minions are scary but with wonderful personalities. lol Their abilities are too freaking awesome!

Damn! Rosie is a smart one, too! :3 I love how she just knows there is something going on but the perks to being a much older sister. Poor Chloe! XD She failed against the all mighty bladder! Sera, though. :3 Hurry before you maul somebody for food. lol Ugh Carla is a HUGE C-word and I hope she dies. Just, let Gren tear into her. >:( I can't wait to see what Rosie and the quads have planned. I recall Joey mentiong the 'five of them'.....

That last picture. Emily is so sexy! Them curves and gren with no brakes. XD XD You better not get me sick, btw. I should be in bed, too.....long night. :P Can't wait for more!!!!

Oh Gren! XD The shadow returned to Rosie's apartment while she and Woody made lunch for us. It slipped past the windows, along the kitche

• Kieron is a legend! Meh, I'd prefer Ebony and Ivory with armour-piercing bullets >:)

No wonder Nick likes him then :P Perhaps Nick will teach Kieron Black Magic someday?...

They will or the God of Wolves will get pissed :D

Thanks man! Kieron went all out with that revolver! Although yes it is a bit of a dumb idea to only have four pulls before a reload XD.

• My Grandfather on my Mother's side (God rest his Southern soul) had many sayings, one of them was "Kid's are expensive, can't afford a stupid one" Well it seems that Gremily had at least one, and now that number has grown to all 4 of them :D These kids man, they could probably plan out Nick's downfall!!!

Standing behind the girls, Rosie leans against the door way; arms folded, toe tapping and eyebrow tilted ever so slightly.

"Ahem." Rosie tries to grab their attention. "Hello, girls. Having fun?"

"Rosie!" Both girls turn. "How....who-"

BUSTED! XP

"Me and Seraphina were spying on daddy and we all want to help him fight that mean lady and her witch and bring mommy home, so daddy can be happy and we all live together and no more sadness and excuse me, Rosie! Excuse me, excuse me! Move please! Go, go, go ,go, go, goooooooooo! Oh I need to peeeeeeee!"

Screaming down the hall, Chloe closes the door to the restroom with a foreceful slam; following seconds later, a squeaky 'Ahhhhh much better' and the flushing of the toilet indicated Chloe made it just in time.

This was so damn cute!!!! In a slightly weird way of speaking :/

The plan is in motion now...

I await more dude! XD

• Plus they seemingly have infinite bullets XD

We'll have to see ;)

Oh yes indeed :D

Kieron is a legend! Meh, I'd prefer Ebony and Ivory with armour-piercing bullets No wonder Nick likes him then :P Perhaps Nick will teach Kieron Black Magic someday?... They will or the God of Wolves will get pissed

• Yeah but that's Dante's magic at play though, all of the guns in DMC have infinite ammo! XP

We will won't we :)

Lol :D

Plus they seemingly have infinite bullets XD We'll have to see Oh yes indeed

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned

Robert had nothing to say once he and Gren left the restaurant. Frank, good on his word, paid for their meal. Gren had the largest smile and as a vistory, smoked three cigarettes back towards Robert's apartment. Robert, however, was a bit confused. Not just by the generous offer Frank made them but his suddenly 'friendly' feelings towards the Fable. He and Frank rarely spoke; they crossed paths from time to time, like all Fables did but neither actually spoke or knew of their background.

Robert just knew he was Jersey's brother. Now, he worked at a diner as a cook. That was it. Perhaps this is indeed what Robert needed. He'd been locked away with work and his own personal demons, Frank may have been the ticket to opening up and experiencing a whole new world. Robert was strung on Lyla and that would never happen. He had his moment in the sun. The better man won. Rose was a wonderful woman but not 'dating' material to Robert.

He had his son RJ but even then the boy was growing and wanted to do his own hobbies: skateboards, video games, friends and going out to see movies. He knew RJ loved him but like any oyung boy, he was finding his own and developing a broad outlook on life. And that's how it should be. Maybe going out to the club, grabbing a beer or just watching the game with Frank is what Robert really needed. He loved Gren but his brother was a mess of scattered emotions at the moment; one minute he was cheery and fun, next he was kicking trashcans and picking fights. Robert hoped and prayed a divorce was soon in the making. He missed his brother...

Gren offers Robert a cigarette. "Here. I have YOU to fucking thank anyway. Save me about ten bucks."

"THANK me. Why?" Robert takes the cigarette and lights. "I didn't pay. I-"

"No but your BOYFRIEND did!" Gren pokes Robert in the chest. "Did you fucking see how he was acting and looking? Damn, Robert. He wants your D."

"Stop!" Robert pushes Gren into a nearby brick wall. Several people pause to stare. "He's not my fucking boyfriend, you're stupid and Frank was being nice. YOU even told me yourself I need friends!"

"Yes I did. I fucking did but I never said those with benefits, although that seems to be the only fucking friends you have these days."

"Fuck off, Gren." The brothers wait at a red light. "I'm being serious. He was being nice."

"Why? He's Jersey's brother. When have we EVER seen Rudolph be nice just for the fuck of it?"

"Maybe Frank is different..."

"Uh huh." Gren takes another long puff and exhales. "He's different all right. He wants you, Robert. And what MAN, one like Frank for example, wants to hang out and go dancing or whatever the fuck it is he's wanting to do before getting that D."

"For the last time, he does not want the 'D', Gren! Shut the fuck up with that. And second, why does it matter? He needs friends, I need some company. RJ is getting older now and he's doing his own. I'm not dating anyone and I'm free every fucking Friday night."

Gren chuckles, leaving Robert wondering now if for one, his brother was right. Gren made some validated points; Jersey was not a very friendly person and surely Frank was the same way. Right? And Robert was nowhere near gay. Sure, he thought a few men in his life were good looking and he flirted but that did not mean a thing. Harmless flirting.He LOVED the female anatomy but then again, feeling a well sculpted body beneath his was not a bad feeling either. Robert pauses.

"NO!" He shakes his head. "NO, no, no!" The image of Frank returning. "NO!"

"No what?" Gren looks around. "The fuck, is it a bug? Here, hold on..."

Gren finds some newspapers in a nearby trash bin. He rolls them but, looks around Robert and begins to swat. Gren swings the paper into the air, knocking into his brother. Several times, it slams into Robert's face.

"GREN! The fuck!" Robert grabs the paper. "What the fuck, man!? What are you doing!?"

"I fucking assumed it was a bug or something! Shit, Robert. You were screaming no and shaking your ucking head!"

"Yeah..." Robert and Gren enter the aparment complex. "It was a bug. A big, orange bug that won't leave my head alone."
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,`

Later that night

Robert was nervous. Why the fuck was he nervous? It was meeting a friend, not the potential mate for all eternity. Staring into the mirror, Robert shaves his face and chin. Brushing his teeth and picking out his attire, Robert's mind became flooded with Gren's earlier assumptions. WAS Frank hitting on Robert and the most important one, did Robert like it and allow it to continue?

Outside his bedroom door, the front door to Robert's apartment swings open and slams shut. Gren, humming a familiar tune, flies onto the couch and continues eating his leftovers. Robert peeks around the corner as he applies deoderant.

"You're back early."

"It was just dinner, Robert not a fucking sleepover."

Robert rolls his eyes. "God you're so fucking hilarious, Gren. You should have been a stand-up comedian."

Gren flips Robert off as he stuffs another bite of Turkey and potato into his mouth. Robert walks over to the couch and inhales. The food smelled heavenly.

"Damn, that shit looks good."

"Want some?" Gren holds up his fork. "Go for it, bud."

"Nah, I don't want to spoil my appetite. Frank wants to go to this restaurant and-"

"Awww, how fucking cute. He wants to take you out and properly treat you like the lady you are before he takes you back to his place and plows you real good. So fucking precious."

"You're stupid." Robert walks past Gren but not before smacking him in the head. "How is everyone, by the way?"

Rubbing his head, Gren speaks. "Good. Everyone says hi. Lyla and Georgie cute as all shit, the kids precious, well behaved monsters and RJ said he loves you and can't wait to see you on Wednesday."

"I'll call him in the morning. I'm sure he's getting ready for bed right now."

"It's only eight thirty?"

"He DOES go to school, Gren. He needs his sleep. Cranky like me if he does not get enough and I don't think Lyla wants to be reminded EVERY morning of WHO RJ's father is."

"You're dumb." Gren takes another bite. "I wonder if Frank has any kids."

"I'll have to ask tonight." Robert adds a jacket to complete his look. "So....how is this?"

"Why? Thought this wasn't a DATE, Robert?"

"I want to look GOOD, Gren. Unlike you."

"HEY! The fuck is wrong with my clothes!? Fucking look hot and you know it....I bet, my future lady with the big ass and hips will love my look!"

"God help her, Gren. She must really love you to accept...that."

"Where are you and Frank going to bone-I mean, 'hang' out-at?"

Robert again smacks Gren. "Get some dinner then hit the town. I need to get out, Gren. You said it yourself and this gives me a chance to make friends and clear my head."

"I'm giving you shit, Robert. You know that."

"Well, don't" Robert grabs his keys. "Please. It's been rough these last few years and for once I'd like to just go and not have to worry. You of all people should understand."

Gren sighs, placing the plate down. He walks over to Robert and grabs his brother's shoulders.

"I do but you also know I'm worried and care for you. You're my brother, Robert. And I love you. Fucking go have a good time, alright?"

"Thanks, Gren." Robert pats his brother on the back. "I won't be late but I'll take the keys just in case."

"Have fun, Robert." Gren watches his brother head down the stairs. Sighing, he leans against the railing. "Please...."

Robert begins his journey to the restaurant called 'Tokyo Palace.' The place was a few blocks from his apartment but the walk would do Robert some good. He reached the restaurant in ten minutes. Waiting outside, was Frank. He was bressed in a buttoned up plaid shirt with dark jeans, dress shoes and a black jacket. He did not wear his glasses but smiled when he saw Robert.

"Hey, there you are!" Frank embraces Robert. "Hope you don't mind."

"No, Frank. This is fine. I like sushi."

"Great." Frank opens the door. "Ready to get this night going!"

In a weird and sudden comforting way, so was Robert.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,`

Any questions or comments, leave them below! Speaking of night out, I had the best freaking time! The clubs here in San Fran are the bomb! :D Got home around 8ish maybe this morning. XD So, I'm exhausted but it was fun! ^-^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.