omfg i love you elian

• OHHH DAYUM SON

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

rekt

• I thought you were dead.

nutella pancakes

• edited May 2015

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playtonic/yooka-laylee-a-3d-platformer-rare-vival

Just wanted to share how fucking disgusting I think it is that they reached their £175,000 goal for this game in 40 minutes, and still on the first day they're at £720,000+

• I don't see why you're disgusted but it amazes me that they did.

Green613 posted: »

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playtonic/yooka-laylee-a-3d-platformer-rare-vival Just wanted to share how fucking disgusting I thin

• edited May 2015

Disgusted = amazed

Gosh Golden get with the terms these days lmao, I thought I went over this with you already.

EDIT: Here, look http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=disgusting&defid=3988091

I don't see why you're disgusted but it amazes me that they did.

• Lmao.

I'm so sorry, I'm still back in the olden days. Let me tell you that it's pretty radical that they raised so much money. Amazeballs.

Disgusted = amazed Gosh Golden get with the terms these days lmao, I thought I went over this with you already. EDIT: Here, look http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=disgusting&defid=3988091

• hella tru m9

Lmao. I'm so sorry, I'm still back in the olden days. Let me tell you that it's pretty radical that they raised so much money. Amazeballs.

• Age of Ultron was FANTASTIC!!!!

• Good to know. I'm seeing it tomorrow.

J-Master posted: »

Age of Ultron was FANTASTIC!!!!

• Better than the first?

• My aunt is in life\death right know. Please pray for her :'(

• I hope she gets better.

Lord_EAA posted: »

My aunt is in life\death right know. Please pray for her

• Thank you

I hope she gets better.

• I will, I hope she gets better.

• Thank you

I will, I hope she gets better.

• Some say it's better, some say it's not. Maybe it's the novelty wearing off, but I kind of loved it so...yeah.

Hulkbuster vs Hulk was a highlight for me.:)

Better than the first?

• That's an odd name for a pancake.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I'm more of a waffle guy, tbh

• I thought it was meh, but I thought the same about the first and about superhero movies in general, so I don't think my opinion means much.

• Of course, I hope she's going to be ok... ;-;

• Yesterday I was thinking about a person and how I didn't see them for a while, then I suddenly heard from them... weird o.o

• Eh, it was cool not really great, I enjoyed the dialogue but it felt like everyone was maybe TOO witty and sarcastic, but I liked Hawkeye a lot in this and the Black Widow/Bruce Banner thing was nice but for me the best part was Captain America, he's fantastic, he's like the only one that worries about collateral damage and civilians and considering how much that frustrated me in the Hulk Buster fight it felt fucking great to see him as concerned about it as I was, I was nodding my head every time he opened his mouth, Cap is great easily the best Avenger fuck everyone else I love Cap, I'm going to be really sad if he dies in Civil War, then again I'm probably going to be really annoyed if he doesn't.

Ultron himself was good but way too witty, seriously every time he said a joke it threw me off, it was just weird.

The Hawkeye fake-out was really annoying though, saw it coming from a mile away and they just kept piling on death-flags, it was so obvious that he was dying that it was obvious that he wasn't and they just wanted you to think that he was, plus I feel killing off Quicksilver on his first movie was a complete waste, Vision was cool though, Wanda wasn't as powerful as I expected either, though it's implied that she might be.

Anyway it was fun, I don't feel I wasted my time or money, which to be honest is how most movies make me feel.

• You mean like... a comatose?

• I hope she's going to be okay, she'll be in all our thoughts :(

• By the way did you donate to the kickstarter green?

hella tru m9

• Off to see Avengers 2.

See ya later.

• I will and I hope she gets better :'/

• Enjoy tell me what you think when you get back :)

Off to see Avengers 2. See ya later.

• edited May 2015

I dont know the details but if her preassure get lowered in the next few hours she.....wont make it

You mean like... a comatose?

• I'd argue this film handles the danger of collateral damage MUCH better than Man of Steel.

• edited May 2015

I can't believe you guys actually like this movie, it is complete trash.

This movie was trash, I just wish you guys had the confidence to call it as is.

Some are just deluding themselves and pretending to ignore the glaring problems with these movies.

All of these comments regard Age of Ultron and it's not the fact they're negative that pisses me off, it's how goddamn snobbish they are.

Christ, this is the kind of shit I cannot stand regarding film criticism nowadays where it seems like anyone who doesn't like a film suddenly feels the need to insult anyone who may have liked or loved it.

ASSHOLES.

• Well the Nets are out of the playoffs. Not really surprised, can't believe they even made it with the season they had.

• fast and furious 7 is better than avengers: age of ultron

Alt text

• BenPauIBenPauI Banned

[removed]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.