Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• You have it on priv ;)

GrumpyDof posted: »

Yeah maybe but you were supposed to give me the ideas xD

• edited May 2015

Inner Sasha is like

Alt text

Rhys has taken his shirt off, and she's unprepared.

• So perfect.

Pipas posted: »

Inner Sasha is like

• edited May 2015

More Fan art for you guys,i made this for the Rhysha club here, Rhys and Sasha on a bench gazing at the moon/stars
    Alt text
    Made with SFM/Photoshop
    [Do note that i am neutral here i make fanart for both Rhysha and Rhyiona and anything related to TFTB]

• It's good :) The arm is a little weird (maybe should have cheat a little bit)

More Fan art for you guys,i made this for the Rhysha club here, Rhys and Sasha on a bench gazing at the moon/stars Made with SFM/Photoshop [Do note that i am neutral here i make fanart for both Rhysha and Rhyiona and anything related to TFTB]

• lol The rhys model i was actually using was a bit wonky it didn't really have any bones for arms/elbow or for the face so yeah it does look a little weird

It's good The arm is a little weird (maybe should have cheat a little bit)

• Should've been Rhysha xD

• Alt text

More Fan art for you guys,i made this for the Rhysha club here, Rhys and Sasha on a bench gazing at the moon/stars Made with SFM/Photoshop [Do note that i am neutral here i make fanart for both Rhysha and Rhyiona and anything related to TFTB]

• Eyy @GrumpyDof, it's time to update the Rhysha poster once again!

Please add @GuiltyKingOumaShu, @Lepa93, The-Flix and @N3mo360. Thanks! :)

• Thank you for taking the time! It looks great! :D

• Aw, yey! :3

Eyy @GrumpyDof, it's time to update the Rhysha poster once again! Please add @GuiltyKingOumaShu, @Lepa93, The-Flix and @N3mo360. Thanks!

• Hey guys, there'a question for you:

If you were a God in Borderlands, how far would you go to make Rhysha happen? What obstacles would you remove, what limits you would reach, how much would you sacrifice?

• I'd kill off basically everyone else for it to happen.

Or better yet, lock them into a room for a week with some wine, food, some movies, a bed, only one, so they'll be forced to share unless one sleeps on the floor. We'll see how that turns out.

armis37 posted: »

Hey guys, there'a question for you: If you were a God in Borderlands, how far would you go to make Rhysha happen? What obstacles would you remove, what limits you would reach, how much would you sacrifice?

• I like your style of thinking ;)

But would you even kill Zer0? I mean, Rhys likes him!

I'd kill off basically everyone else for it to happen. Or better yet, lock them into a room for a week with some wine, food, some movies, a bed, only one, so they'll be forced to share unless one sleeps on the floor. We'll see how that turns out.

• edited May 2015

Whoa there Handsome Jack

I love the whole team including Fiona and Vaughn, so I wouldn't want them to die. Maybe just get seperated like they were in the first episode, so they get more alone time ;)

I'd kill off basically everyone else for it to happen. Or better yet, lock them into a room for a week with some wine, food, some movies, a bed, only one, so they'll be forced to share unless one sleeps on the floor. We'll see how that turns out.

• I wouldn't have to do anything, because Rhysha will happen anyway. It's just a matter of time. ;)

Hey guys, there'a question for you: If you were a God in Borderlands, how far would you go to make Rhysha happen? What obstacles would you remove, what limits you would reach, how much would you sacrifice?

• Rhys likes him!

Sasha doesn't like competition, you know?

I like your style of thinking But would you even kill Zer0? I mean, Rhys likes him!

• Alt text

I wouldn't have to do anything, because Rhysha will happen anyway. It's just a matter of time.

• edited May 2015

So do i need to do their avatars too ?

Alt text

Eyy @GrumpyDof, it's time to update the Rhysha poster once again! Please add @GuiltyKingOumaShu, @Lepa93, The-Flix and @N3mo360. Thanks!

• Where did you get it?

lol The rhys model i was actually using was a bit wonky it didn't really have any bones for arms/elbow or for the face so yeah it does look a little weird

• I think that we either need a new group pic since that one is getting too crowded or you need to re-organize our avatars in more orderly fashion.

• Depends if they want it. I'll leave a message to contact you in the main post if that's okay. :)

• One thing that bothers me : some people changed their avatar and others have the same. I need a list or something.

Leluch123 posted: »

I think that we either need a new group pic since that one is getting too crowded or you need to re-organize our avatars in more orderly fashion.

• You should know, you're the Loader-Bot. ;)

I wouldn't have to do anything, because Rhysha will happen anyway. It's just a matter of time.

• Hmm, you have the avatars of those of us who have Rhysha mark Gustav and Metallica tends to change avatar every week so yeah that's a bit of a problem.
    The best way to go around it would be adding what you have and then if someone ask or says that he/she was overlooked simply adding them at hand.

One thing that bothers me : some people changed their avatar and others have the same. I need a list or something.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

August reeeaaally shouldn't have done that.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited May 2015

dont worry baby im keeping Paul Walker as long as TDMshadowCP keeps Vin Diesel

Hmm, you have the avatars of those of us who have Rhysha mark Gustav and Metallica tends to change avatar every week so yeah that's a bit o

• I'm keeping my Paul Walker avatar

I'll pretent that I understood that.

• I'll pretent that I understood that.

dont worry baby im keeping Paul Walker as long as TDMshadowCP keeps Vin Diesel

• Ok

I'm keeping my Paul Walker avatar

• That first picture makes me sick...

Alt text

All hail Rhysha

• changes avatar

Ok

• Gustav pls

changes avatar

• -_-

changes avatar

• I'm working on a list of all members.

One thing that bothers me : some people changed their avatar and others have the same. I need a list or something.

• ok im done now

-_-

• Epic one Carley, loved it. Rhys have to protect his lady.

• I still don't get it why no one has model swapped August with Rhys yet there.

But true story.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.