Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• rhyiona is love, rhyiona is life

Green613 posted: »

Whenever I feel like it PSA: Remember, if you're a lurker it's never too late to join us. We love to have anyone who's willing to come and spread their love for Rhyiona.

• f- fi- fiffteeeeeeen 90

ABigBadWolf posted: »

There you go. No stuttering now.1590

• edited May 2015

I've killed it already but they're so disgusting. They don't even care if they land or bump you.

And it's night so in the silence all you hear is their nasty wings.

Green613 posted: »

there's a colossal moth buzzing around. I fucking hate when those fatasses just fly around and bump into their surroundings making annoying ass buzzing noises. Fuck them. Fuck spiders. And especially fuck bugs in general.

• Maybe it just wants to join us? :>

What the hell is up with my luck? A couple of days ago I had an ugly spider in my bed and today there's a colossal moth buzzing around. Fuck off and let me ship Rhyiona in peace.

• What in the actual fuck did I type 1590 for?

wat

Quiff posted: »

f- fi- fiffteeeeeeen 90

• Don't hurt Buddha!! Look how cute he is..

Alt text

It was surprisingly hard to find a picture where Fiona doesn't have her hat. I just couldn't remember how her hair works.. :)

wtf buddah i'll fight you, you shorty Fiona looks great without her hat imo. Though the hat adds some class. :P

• Does Buddah ship Rhyiona?

I think she only has it off...twice? And one of them for a second.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Don't hurt Buddha!! Look how cute he is.. It was surprisingly hard to find a picture where Fiona doesn't have her hat. I just couldn't remember how her hair works..

• edited May 2015

Alt text

@Poogers555

My tablet has 69% battery.

Rhyiona CONFIRMED.

• Or maybe someone did some creepy black magic so I get these bugs frequently.

2spooky4me

Maybe it just wants to join us? :>

• Buddha knows the purpose of life. So Rhyiona is confirmed by Buddha!!

Yeah she has like really spiky back hair.

Does Buddah ship Rhyiona? I think she only has it off...twice? And one of them for a second.

• ...:^)

Killah posted: »

Well well well

• Hello 69, my old friend I've come to talk with you again ...

@Poogers555 My tablet has 69% battery. Rhyiona CONFIRMED.

• Well well well

• It will never die.

Poogs was scared for nothing.

Hello 69, my old friend I've come to talk with you again ...

• Then Buddah can stay. <3

Yeah, I recall that, I actually thought it was really cute. Because she looks so classy, everything in place, and then her hair is all wild. :P It doesn't stick out but you get my point.

Buddha knows the purpose of life. So Rhyiona is confirmed by Buddha!! Yeah she has like really spiky back hair.

• Alt text

Or maybe someone did some creepy black magic so I get these bugs frequently. 2spooky4me

• Yeah, barring my shipping preferences, I don't like August with Sasha because it's pretty unhealthy. I mean he tried to kill her, and threatened her at gunpoint wilfully. He also seems more obsessed or possessive than actually in love, and my digging through the unused audio made him 100% worse than he ended up being in the episode. I like him okay as his own character, but not with Sasha.

I'm unsure. On one hand, I pity him a bit. On the other hand, he pointed a gun at Sasha at the end of the episode. I really don't know what's up with him.

• If my moth looked like that I might have considered sparing it.

• But MAH HOPE WILL NEVA DIE,

It will never die. Poogs was scared for nothing.

• Rhyiona is with you... giving you all the hope you need.

Killah posted: »

But MAH HOPE WILL NEVA DIE,

• Yes, I was considering him at first but he literally held her at gunpoint so... how true is what he said if he's willing to do that? He's very complicated, I don't get him at all.

May I ask what the unused audio revealed?

LoseMyHome posted: »

Yeah, barring my shipping preferences, I don't like August with Sasha because it's pretty unhealthy. I mean he tried to kill her, and threat

• edited May 2015

He had a bunch of audio about how he first met sasha, how he doesn't meet a lot of girls in his line of work, how he thought it was pretty serious and how he makes a better boyfriend than Fiona thinks. He's also convinced Fiona and Felix just used their relationship for the con instead of the relationship being part of the con itself. Overall pretty possessive to me.

Also tells Fiona that he'll shoot Sasha if Fiona tests him.

Yes, I was considering him at first but he literally held her at gunpoint so... how true is what he said if he's willing to do that? He's very complicated, I don't get him at all. May I ask what the unused audio revealed?

• Um, what?

used their relationship for the con instead of the relationship being part of the con itself.

This... this is really stupid. Why would she con someone if she really liked him?

Also, then that settles it, he´s obsessed, not in love. You don´t shoot people you love.

He had a bunch of audio about how he first met sasha, how he doesn't meet a lot of girls in his line of work, how he thought it was pretty s

• He was using her,bro. He could have done anything to get that vault key,even shooting Sasha would do it and Vasquez hired him with money. Plus, he doesn't care about Sasha, all he cares is getting that ducking vault key.

He had a bunch of audio about how he first met sasha, how he doesn't meet a lot of girls in his line of work, how he thought it was pretty s

• It seems like my tablet ships Rhyiona afterall.

Poogers555 posted: »

69% Love. Better than 100%

• 69% Love. Better than 100%

• edited May 2015

Still waiting for Episode 3, even Fiona is still waiting, i wonder what she does to pass the time..........
    Alt text
    Made using SFM/Photoshop

• Excuse me. Not just a thing its a beautiful thing!

I made a thing.

• How can anything not ship Rhyiona?

It seems like my tablet ships Rhyiona afterall.

• You see this fucking tree? It ships Rhyiona.

Alt text

It seems like my tablet ships Rhyiona afterall.

• That brick.

I love that brick.

You see this brick? It ships Rhyiona. For now on this will be know as the Holy Rhyiona Brick.

• That is a glorious tree.

You see this fucking tree? It ships Rhyiona.

• Watchu looking at there, Fiona?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Still waiting for Episode 3, even Fiona is still waiting, i wonder what she does to pass the time.......... Made using SFM/Photoshop

• Alt text

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dayum

• RhysHub

Watchu looking at there, Fiona? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• You see this brick? It ships Rhyiona.

Alt text

For now on this will be know as the Holy Rhyiona Brick.

That is a glorious tree.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

dayum

RhysHub

• I see......I totally see.......

RhysHub

Sign in to comment in this discussion.