Game of Thrones Headcanon Thread

2»

Comments

• Potato will remember you revealed the details of it and Cotter's sexual affair

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Cotter fucked potatoes. Oh wait, that's actually canon.

• If you don't resist Ramsay, like a good follower of Duncan, he won't kill Ethan but takes Talia with him. When he goes hunting with Talia your actions determine which order he does the flaying, killing and raping in.

• nah

If you don't resist Ramsay, like a good follower of Duncan, he won't kill Ethan but takes Talia with him. When he goes hunting with Talia your actions determine which order he does the flaying, killing and raping in.

• He had an affair with Gywn that got him exiled and likes whores. I doubt he is gay.

Asher is gay.

• Wrong Gregor

Churned posted: »

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/cleganebowl

• It manages to look like an arse, a heart, and a pair of breasts all at the same time. Incredible.

Clemenem posted: »

Potato will remember you revealed the details of it and Cotter's sexual affair

• k den.

If you don't resist Ramsay, like a good follower of Duncan, he won't kill Ethan but takes Talia with him. When he goes hunting with Talia your actions determine which order he does the flaying, killing and raping in.

• But for what reason...?

Ramsay will 'Hunt' with Gwyn soon

• Now you think like Cotter.

Grayosin posted: »

It manages to look like an arse, a heart, and a pair of breasts all at the same time. Incredible.

• The Ethan who died was a decoy and the real Ethan will come out of hiding...or something. And then we can resume developing one of the best TTG protagonists so far...IMO. :V I'm still not over his death.

• well, Myranda might get a bit jealous...

But for what reason...?

• I'll never get over it I loved Ethan!!!

fayescarlet posted: »

The Ethan who died was a decoy and the real Ethan will come out of hiding...or something. And then we can resume developing one of the best TTG protagonists so far...IMO. :V I'm still not over his death.

• No shit,Sherlock ._.

fayescarlet posted: »

The Ethan who died was a decoy and the real Ethan will come out of hiding...or something. And then we can resume developing one of the best TTG protagonists so far...IMO. :V I'm still not over his death.

• Rodrik can't sing.

• Isn't that canon?

AgentZ46 posted: »

Rodrik can't sing.

• I guess, I was just making a joke/nodding towards a joke.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Isn't that canon?

• Speaking of I also thought that of uncle malcom. His bio does say he never married and did not want to try it. I always thought of him as asexual or gay in the game.

Duncan is secretly gay and always had a thing for Lord Forrester.

• Why are you smiling about that?!

The North Grove really holds an Ice Dragon. Lady Forrester, Talia, Beshka and Tom die Both Whitehill and Forrester Houses survive Asher, Rodrick and Mira meet in the end

• Roland is actually a really good singer. He taught Talia to sing as well as wield a blade.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Rodrik can't sing.

• Ah, crud.

Pipas posted: »

Now you think like Cotter.

• Because i don't like them and i want them to die... so if they die i would be very happy.

sunfell posted: »

Why are you smiling about that?!

• edited May 2015

I just saw a weird image of Royland singing.... it wasn't pretty xD

sunfell posted: »

Roland is actually a really good singer. He taught Talia to sing as well as wield a blade.

• I just imagined him sounding like the guy who sings The Rains of Castamere in the show. Not bad, Royland, not bad.

I just saw a weird image of Royland singing.... it wasn't pretty xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.