The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• ;-;

Welcome to the forums, ComingSouth!

• Happy one year and one day anniversary.

ComingSoon posted: »

Oh shit My one year anniversary was yesterday! WTF Anyways I totally didn't think I'd ever stick around this long...I feel so powerful now Kind of weird how fast one year can go by...

Happy one year and one day anniversary.

• Congrats :D

Oh shit My one year anniversary was yesterday! WTF Anyways I totally didn't think I'd ever stick around this long...I feel so powerful now Kind of weird how fast one year can go by...

• woo

Yay!

• Thanks mark :D

Markd4547 posted: »

Congrats

• Happy borathaday!

• Dick on a stick

cock on a block

• what does that mean O_o

my forum birthday

Happy borathaday!

• It means one year anniversary in the language of my people.

what does that mean O_o my forum birthday

• i see

It means one year anniversary in the language of my people.

• THAT DOESN'T HAVE TO DO WITH CHICKENS

Dick on a stick

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited May 2015

Momo Blumenmann

• edited May 2015

Meno Liel Katzen Heimer <3

edit: when no one gets your joke

Alt text

• It does, it's a chicken named Dick.

THAT DOESN'T HAVE TO DO WITH CHICKENS

• ComingSoon posted: »

http://chickenonaraft.com/

• happy anniversary, liam the lime

• thx

TDMshadowCP posted: »

happy anniversary, liam the lime

• Genius in that someone has figured out how to get people to post their credit card PINs?

blueneon posted: »

That is genius.

• that sucked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYohwgZbR-w

• You ship video game characters. You suck.

that sucked

• thanks, i know

You ship video game characters. You suck.

• c:

thanks, i know

• I have a lot of wildlife living in my backyard, my neighbors' yards, and the wooded area behind them that connects into other people's backyards. The other day, I saw a fox run into my (right) neighbor's driveway and snatch up a dead bird that was laying on it. Now today, I see that she is living under my (left) neighbor's garage.

But that's not all. She was running and playing around with her two little pups in the grass! It was so adorable, she looked like a small dog and her babies like puppies. There's a fat old groundhog living under my own shed, and she's been stalking it for dinner. It's cool to just observe nature right in front of you. I wish I could have taken a picture, but I didn't want to approach too close and disturb her and her kits. Maybe another time.

Baby fox pic :D

Alt text

• edited May 2015

Alt text

@blueneon

Foxes are awesome I see them everyday where I live too :)

Alt text

I have a lot of wildlife living in my backyard, my neighbors' yards, and the wooded area behind them that connects into other people's backy

• RIP our friendship.

jk

that sucked

• Well, Black Widow is also not really fitting in there for me, I just left her out for some reason. And Cap America isn't exactly powerless.

Idk, it seems unfitting to me.

kaleion posted: »

C'mon, I don't get this complain, the Cap is just a guy with slightly better reflexes, strength an indestructible shield and Black Widow is

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited May 2015

Thank you, I'm going to have many shekels.

Momo Blumenmann

Got it written down $£$£$££$€£€$€££

Meno Liel Katzen Heimer edit: when no one gets your joke

• edited May 2015

To be fair there are way to many genres that got thrown into the blender for this and they don't all blend together well for this, I mean we have sci-fi, norse mythology, WWII pulp fiction and spy thrillers all thrown together, the spy thriller part doesn't seem to mix with all of that as well though admittedly it worked really well in Winter Soldier but that didn't have aliens or norse mythology.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Well, Black Widow is also not really fitting in there for me, I just left her out for some reason. And Cap America isn't exactly powerless. Idk, it seems unfitting to me.

• ;.;

last digit wrong! bad jew!

• last digit wrong! bad jew!

AWESOMEO posted: »

6965 Got it written down $£$£$££$€£€$€££

• Alt text

I keep getting terrifying nightmares every time I go to sleep, music used to help, but now nothing is helping. Every time I go to sleep someone is chasing me or someone is murdering my whole family.

• Thx bby

Meno Chay Katzen Baum

Sign in to comment in this discussion.