Do you think they'll Make Strong Bad for the 360?

It's like with Sam & Max When they went on the 360.

Do you think Strong Bad Will too?

Comments

• edited July 2009
    I don't think they will be working on a port any time soon, but I do think it will eventually make it into the 360.
  • edited July 2009
    Right now, telltale is a little busy with sam and max season 2 for both xbox 360 and wii, sam and max season 3, wallace and gromit episode 4, porting wallace and gromit episodes 2-4 to xbox 360, CSI deadly intent, and monkey island episodes 2-5 on PC and Wii, after all that, and they arent working on anything else like sbcg4ap season 2, then maybe
  • edited July 2009
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Right now, telltale is a little busy with sam and max season 2 for both xbox 360 and wii, sam and max season 3, wallace and gromit episode 4, porting wallace and gromit episodes 2-4 to xbox 360, and monkey island episodes 2-5 on PC and Wii, after all that, and they arent working on anything else like sbcg4ap season 2, then maybe

Don't forget CSI: Deadly Intent.
  • edited July 2009
    Pale Man wrote: »
    Don't forget CSI: Deadly Intent.

Oh yeah, forgot. fixed.
  • edited July 2009
    Even though I have it on the Wii, I hope so. I want to be able to access the complete telltale library via my Xbox.
  • edited July 2009
    It would be cool because of the possible achievements they could make for the game.... if they eventually port it.
  • edited July 2009
    gamec44 wrote: »
    It would be cool because of the possible achievements they could make for the game.... if they eventually port it.

Hmmm,,, ill think of a few if the whole season came like sam and max,
    1: beat episode 1:ruining homestar
    2: beat episode 2:world conquest
    3: beat episode 3:Strong beatles
    4: beat episode 4:Not dangerous
    5: beat episode 5:trogslayer
    6: collect all wordrobe costumes:secret identites
    7: complete all awesome charts: cant handle my style
    If you guys can think any other achievements, tell me.
  • edited July 2009
    Homestar Speedrunner- Beat the game in a certain amount of time.
  • edited July 2009
    NickClick2 wrote: »
    Homestar Speedrunner- Beat the Funmachine games in a certain amount of time.

Fix'd.

Here is my dream list:

Victory!!! - Complete Homestar Ruiner 20G

RISKy Buisness - Complete Strong Badia the Free! 20G

Rocked the Casbah - Complete Baddest of the Bands 20G

Cinemagic - Complete Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective. 20G

Grand Exit - Completed 8-Bit is Enough! 20G

It's Over! - Completed all five episodes. 20G

Phoney - Tricked all of Homestar Runner's "friends" in Homestar Ruiner. 10G

Master Gamer - Completed the greatest board game of all five times in Strong Badia the Free. 10G

It's Like A Directors Cut, But It's Not! - Accessed the special features in Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective. 10G

Why Haven't I Leveled Up? - Complete 10 Tasks for Strong Sad in 8-Bit is Enough! 10G

Homestar Speedrunner- Achieve set scores on each of the Funmachine games. 10G

It's Safe To Say Your Style has Been Handled - Achieve maximum awesomenosity in any episode. 20G
  • edited July 2009
    Oh, another thing they should do if they make strong bad on the 360, is to make leaderboards for the funmachine games, I would love to see how far people can get on snake boxer 5.
  • edited August 2009
    Oh, another thing they should do if they make strong bad on the 360, is to make leaderboards for the funmachine games, I would love to see how far people can get on snake boxer 5.

Now that my friend, would be awesome.
  • edited August 2009
    I've got a few aheivments/trophies (hey- it could happen!)

Ep. 1-

Python Pounder (Reach lv. 20 on snake boxer)

King of the Green Ring (Reach lv. 20 in snake boxer... without cheating)

Honest Strong (Beat the RttEotR in under 50 seconds... without cheating, except for the "hurdles")

Holes of the Moles (Discover the Mole People)

So Good! (Get a good score on the TGS minigame)

OW! My everything! (Get the best possible score on the TGS minigame)

Ep. 2

Mathematician (reach lv. 30 in the alge-bros. game)

Arsonist (light every possible thing on fire)

Bully (Call Strong Sad every possible name)

YOUR HEAD ASPLODE (Asplode your head)

Global Conquest (Claim every country)

*hidden* I Can Make it on My Own (try to draft Lil' Brudder)

Swift Defeat (win the ending minigame in under 10 moves)

*hidden* No Brains vs. No Brawns (have coach z and homestar fight in the ending minigame)
  • edited August 2009
    Erm... only 12 per arcade game. It would come as a season. My method of Beat every episode-beat season - do something in each episode works the best.
  • edited August 2009
    Erm... only 12 per arcade game. It would come as a season. My method of Beat every episode-beat season - do something in each episode works the best.

Just a list of vague, obsolete, impossible acheivments. An ONION BUBS!!! hidden acheivement, given if the player finds the Onion Bubs easter egg in
    Dangereque 3
    would be a must-have, though.
  • edited August 2009

No, you can only get up to lv. 20- past that, the snakes go so fast, you can't touch 'em.
  • edited August 2009
    Thought of some alternate names for the episode achievements.

No One's Ever Gonna Take You Down - Finish Homestar Ruiner.
    Rule and Retire - Finish Strong Badia the Free
    Is It Really Enough? - Finish 8-Bit is Enough
  • edited August 2009
    Compy 386 wrote: »
    No, you can only get up to lv. 20- past that, the snakes go so fast, you can't touch 'em.

what about math kickers, limozeen's hot bablyion, space circus ctastrophy( i know it ends at black hole, but it could have balck hole 1 black hole 2 etc), and Gel Arshies Pro Fruitboarder(without cheating the same way you
    get the kill screen
    ) those games could have a leader board, also, I have touched the snakes at level 20, I didn't beat the snake at level 20, but I did touch the snake at level 20.
  • edited August 2009
    Compy 386 wrote: »
    Holes of the Moles (Discover the Mole People)

Um...What?
  • edited August 2009
    Um...What?

in episode 1
    if you were to put total load in a hole that you dug in marzipans yard, strong bad says he discoverd a race of moles eating the total load, also when you trap the KOT, he marrys the mole queen.
  • edited August 2009
    Oooh..... That's kinda a little thing to gain an achivment.
  • edited August 2009
    That's actually REALLY AWESOME and I want to replay Homestar Ruiner right now.
  • edited August 2009
    Oooh..... That's kinda a little thing to gain an achivment.

It's supposed to be an easter egg acheivement- one that you end up combing the game for in hopes of finding, and judging by the fact that you had no idea what it meant, it would make a pretty difficult acheivement... y' get it?
  • edited August 2009
    That's actually REALLY AWESOME.

And that's the second reason. :D
  • edited September 2009
    Smooth Criminal- Gain Homestar's records. Achievement Image: Strong Bad tilting a fedora over his head.

He's too slow- Beat the FCRTTEOTR. Achievement Image: Strong Bad in the Homestar costume lying down.

El Oh Vee Ee, LOVE- Get Homestar back together with Marizpan. Achievement Image: Homestar in a heart, smiling.

Hippy-critcal- Meet the buisness end of Marzipan's guitar TWICE, and get a pencil stuck in your big, fat, red head. (aka get all abuse from Marzipan) Achievement Image: The screen is cracked, but you can see Marzipan with an evil smile. Stormclouds are in the background.
  • edited September 2009
    Smooth Criminal- Gain Homestar's records. Achievement Image: Strong Bad tilting a fedora over his head.

He's too slow- Beat the FCRTTEOTR. Achievement Image: Strong Bad in the Homestar costume lying down.

El Oh Vee Ee, LOVE- Get Homestar back together with Marizpan. Achievement Image: Homestar in a heart, smiling.

Hippy-critcal- Meet the buisness end of Marzipan's guitar TWICE, and get a pencil stuck in your big, fat, red head. (aka get all abuse from Marzipan) Achievement Image: The screen is cracked, but you can see Marzipan with an evil smile. Stormclouds are in the background.

You would get all 4 of those achievements by playing the game with the awesomest list. Let's get some challenging ones you couldnt get by playing the game(except the beat an episode achievements because they do that in sam and max) LIKE ONION BUBS BRILLIANT
  • edited September 2009
    You would get all 4 of those achievements by playing the game with the awesomest list. Let's get some challenging ones you couldnt get by playing the game(except the beat an episode achievements because they do that in sam and max) LIKE ONION BUBS BRILLIANT

i'm in ur base, haxin ur episodic game- Bring Strong Bad's health to 0 in FPS mode. Achievement Image: Strong Bad wearing nerdy glasses and shirt.

Secret Onion Collect- Find Onion Bubs in Episode 4. Image: Onion Bubs, DUH.

Badass Unlocked- Complete the FPS part of Episode 5 losing no health. Achievement Image: Strong Bad smiling holding a trophy.
  • edited September 2009
    i'm in ur base, haxin ur episodic game- Bring Strong Bad's health to 0 in FPS mode. Achievement Image: Strong Bad wearing nerdy glasses and shirt.

Secret Onion Collect- Find Onion Bubs in Episode 4. Image: Onion Bubs, DUH.

Badass Unlocked- Complete the FPS part of Episode 5 losing no health. Achievement Image: Strong Bad smiling holding a trophy.

That's more like it.:)
  • edited September 2009
    I have no problem with them putting the 5 Episodes of: SBCG4AP on to 360. (As long as they don't take it off the Wii and PC.) I'm pretty sure TellTale won't mind. (More money for them.) However, The Chapman brothers are really big fans of Nintendo. (If you hadn't all ready notice.) That's why they put it on PC, for the people who don't have a Wii. Watch this old G4 video interview at this link to find out what I'm talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxKdxNew8Os

See? (if you watched it, which you should of have if not then shouldn't be reading this and you should click on the link before I hit you, Theoretically........) Around the 2:40 area you'll find out why............:D....... I guess... the video is mainly an Interview with Mike & Matt Chapman with them explaning what they do and how they do it; and what types of videogames they like; then sortive make fun of them. (Or at least Matt......)
  • edited September 2009
    Probably not, because you would have to buy it from a store, with the Wii and the PC you can buy them at home.
  • edited September 2009
    Probably not, because you would have to buy it from a store, with the Wii and the PC you can buy them at home.

What are you talking about? sam and max season 1 xbox can be downloaded at home, they can do the same with sbcg4ap on the xbox, and now that I think of it, PS3, PSP, and DSiware.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.