Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Flooding us with images of Rhysha is never bad, keep up the good work.

I do all sorts. But I always make time for Rhysha. I guess I could always just leave...

• Alt text

I'm just kidding. I could never leave this thread. I've met so many great people on this entire forum over the 18 months I've been here. But

• I'll get to work on it tomorrow. I'm going to a house party tonight.

Pray that I don't end up in a ditch somewhere haha

Can we get one with Rhys and Sasha as Carley and Lee when she did that neck kiss?

• Aww, I love you too Carley :)

Alt text

I'm just kidding. I could never leave this thread. I've met so many great people on this entire forum over the 18 months I've been here. But

• edited May 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_3H0BO0qWA

Someone needs to swap models on this...

Just turn off the subtitles, mute the audio and replace Beauty with Rhys, Beast with the jeaolus Fiona and Bigby with Sasha defending her lady!

• Alt text

• Aww, come here, y'all.

Alt text

• TFTBL is not compatible with TWAU.

They use different engines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_3H0BO0qWA Someone needs to swap models on this... Just turn off the subtitles, mute the audio and replace Beauty with Rhys, Beast with the jeaolus Fiona and Bigby with Sasha defending her lady!

• I wish all TT games could be compatible.

I wanna see Ramsay as Carver lol.

TFTBL is not compatible with TWAU. They use different engines.

• Mods pretty much died after TFTB and GOT was released.

And I wish they were too ;-;

I wish all TT games could be compatible. I wanna see Ramsay as Carver lol.

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Aww, come here, y'all.

• too sweet for my tastes, this one's better

Alt text

• Eh, some people, like @Jewfreeus uploaded some funny model swap, such as my favorite 'Ramsay's epic entrance'

Mods pretty much died after TFTB and GOT was released. And I wish they were too ;-;

• Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

too sweet for my tastes, this one's better

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Bear with this guys. Its a lot of images, but I hope you like it.

• The day I made my account never realized about the future tagging problem , sorry :(Alt text

@Megami_Kizukanai, @Intellectual_Poultry and untaggable -Rhys-, the Rhysha poster has been updated once again.

• Alt text

GrumpyDof posted: »

Hrmmmm...I don't know? Song used : Motivation

• No worries, there's no way you could've know. :P

-Rhys- posted: »

The day I made my account never realized about the future tagging problem , sorry

• Oh my god, I need to save this gif. :D

• @Carley you created a monster link

• Alt text

Carley, what have you done?

@Carley you created a monster link

• Great Rhyiona caught the wind of it....is it me or we getting daily rations of trolls nowadays?

Carley, what have you done?

• Rhysha Question of the Day

How do you think Rhys and Sasha's mornings go? i.e. wake up, shower, breakfast, et cerca, but with details.

• Sasha up first, Pandorans are conditioned to sleep as little as possible ya' know.

If they are living in a better place than Pandora (Helios, one of the Edens, etc.) she'll always take loooooonnng showers, she never had this type of luxury before after all.

Rhys usually wakes up at the sound of the shower starting, and is all groggy with his perfect hair ruined.

Both are great at making breakfast, whoever gets there first makes it (they don't complain). Rhys typically eats breakfast then showers, not like he's filthy.

They share a cute parting kiss before going about their day.

:-D

Rhysha Question of the Day How do you think Rhys and Sasha's mornings go? i.e. wake up, shower, breakfast, et cerca, but with details.

• In regards to that stupid Augusha thread.

It's quite obvious that it was made by someone who ships Rhyiona and wants to try and rile all of us up. It's pathetic really.

• Ehh, let's just ignore it for now. It'll die out soon.

In regards to that stupid Augusha thread. It's quite obvious that it was made by someone who ships Rhyiona and wants to try and rile all of us up. It's pathetic really.

• edited May 2015

@InGen_Nate_Kenny This is the best I could do.

Alt text

• Alt text

• Any Rhysha artwork is worth artwork.

• "Don't call me small."

• I appreciate my addition to this pic. Thank you.

So do i need to do their avatars too ?

• Whis is it Carley who's responsible for it? xD

@Carley you created a monster link

• Beautiful

It is done ! (i think)

• 'You're small'.

"Don't call me small."

• I get that you were kidding xD

Thanks for enlightening me, oh Pipas!

It's Carley's pic from the game that's in the main post of that thread. It's no biggie though, we were mostly kidding. :P

• It's Carley's pic from the game that's in the main post of that thread. It's no biggie though, we were mostly kidding. :P

armis37 posted: »

Whis is it Carley who's responsible for it? xD

• It really warms my heart to see so many Rhysha avatars. <3

If you want one, don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure @GrumpyDof will help you out. :)

• Awww, awesome!

• Alt text

You're very much welcome, armis.

armis37 posted: »

I get that you were kidding xD Thanks for enlightening me, oh Pipas!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.