Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Sign me up!

Pipas posted: »

It really warms my heart to see so many Rhysha avatars. If you want one, don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure @GrumpyDof will help you out.

• Many things coming up soon, specifically this week :)

• Welcome! Glad to have you

Charlieh65 posted: »

Sign me up!

• Thank you, everyone. So, how do I get my Rhysha avatar? I'd like mine in green.

Sign me up!

• edited May 2015

Welcome to Rhysha, Charlieh65! :)

Sign me up!

• Alt text

Many things coming up soon, specifically this week

• Just wait till @GrumpyDof comes online and makes the avatar for you. :)

Thank you, everyone. So, how do I get my Rhysha avatar? I'd like mine in green.

• Wonder what will happen when Tales from the borderlands is over the figh between us it will be gone ;-;,pls telltale ship..Or if we continue like that I think they will kill "Sasha" or Fiona(in future)

• edited May 2015

I don't think they'll kill a character because of a ship war. Some people first thought Luke was killed off because of Cluke but they had it planned for a while. I think they already have an idea of who lives and dies pretty early

Also why the quotes around "Sasha"?

Wonder what will happen when Tales from the borderlands is over the figh between us it will be gone ;-;,pls telltale ship..Or if we continue like that I think they will kill "Sasha" or Fiona(in future)

• Acutally...that's quite sad if you think about it, everything will be resolved and all we'll have left will be a fanfiction, I got to say that I will miss our shipping wars...unless TT will make an open ending prepearing us for S2!

Wonder what will happen when Tales from the borderlands is over the figh between us it will be gone ;-;,pls telltale ship..Or if we continue like that I think they will kill "Sasha" or Fiona(in future)

• Sasha looks to be grabbing something........

Excellent!

@InGen_Nate_Kenny This is the best I could do.

• She probably want to hold his stun baton once more ;)

Sasha looks to be grabbing something........ Excellent!

• It was quite a 'shocking' experience ;)

Leluch123 posted: »

She probably want to hold his stun baton once more

• @GrumpyDof. Hey Grumpy, what about meh :(

Just wait till @GrumpyDof comes online and makes the avatar for you.

• edited May 2015

I think it would look pretty sick if the poster was updated with all the avatars with the "RHYSHA" label on them. :)

• Color?

torkahn808 posted: »

@GrumpyDof. Hey Grumpy, what about meh

• Blue of course, thanks :)

GrumpyDof posted: »

Color?

• Alt text

Thank you, everyone. So, how do I get my Rhysha avatar? I'd like mine in green.

• edited May 2015
  • Alt text

Blue of course, thanks

• You're welcome, it's a real pleasure ;)

Thanks!!

• Saul Goodman ships Rhysha confirmed.

Walter White ships Rhysha confirmed.

• Hey Nate, for the next update of the Rhysha poster, can i swap your picture with Pipas? I think it's make more sense that way.

Saul Goodman ships Rhysha confirmed. Walter White ships Rhysha confirmed.

• Let me save that picture first when I get home, and then go ahead :)

GrumpyDof posted: »

Hey Nate, for the next update of the Rhysha poster, can i swap your picture with Pipas? I think it's make more sense that way.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2015

This is how I see the first scence of EP3 in my playthrought, enjoy

Gortys project control room

”HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!!” Handsome Jack cackled gaining control over the Atlas drones. ”HAHAHAHA KILL THEM KILL THEM ALL!”

“NO!” Rhys growled.” Leave my friends out of it!” He trembled with effort to keep his guest at bay.

“Awww come on just a bit kiddo!” Jack laughed but stopped whenhe felt that Rhys was wresting control from him.” Ok ok ok, you’re no fun dum-dum, kill everyone except the Mister Universe, and Rhysie’s crush…oh and the fancy hat too.”

The drones opened fire at crowd of bandits and Vasquez sparking their shields to live. They returned fire but the drones had shields too.
    The machines inside the Gortys control room flied to the sides exits passing somehow through the barrier and after few seconds joined the fire fight.

“There’s too many of them! Retreat!” August shouted dragging struggling Sasha with him, on the other side of the room Vasquez was doing the same with Van.

“VAN/SASHA!” Rhys and Fiona shouted in unison.

“Damn I don’t have enough drones to kill everyone…well Rhysie you have to choose who to save…” Jack said with glee.” Your muscled friend or that little pandoran, chose Rhysie clock is ticking tic tic tic hahaha.”

Time seemed to slow down for Rhys. Thanks to the drones cameras he could see what was happening in the room above.
    Out of six drones two were already down and there was no way that splitting them between Van and Sasha would work. They simply lacked the fire power.

Rhys hated the dilemmas. On the one side was his friend that helped him at every step of his Hyperion career, backing him through thin and thick, even going as far as stealing 10 million for him.
    His only stain was his supposed deal with Vasquez. Despite forgiving him Rhys still had that nagging feeling in the back of his mind. But the rest of his record as a friend was spotless.

In opposite was a Pandoran grifter that threatened him, wanted to push him out of a speeding caravan, made stupid nick names for him and was generally rude to him….but also seemed to genuinely warm up to him after getting to know him. Not to mention she had his back through fire fights,
    Somehow the memory of their pinky promise came to his mind. He recalled the glimmer in her eyes and the almost childlike wonder when he gave her his stun baton. Despite living in the dump of a planet like Pandora she managed to retain some remnants of innocence.
    Rhys closed his eyes the time was running out, he had to make a choice or he will lose both of them.

“Save Sasha, Jack.” He said with heavy heart.

“Looks like it’s hoes before bros with you Rhysie…but who cares! HAHAHA ATTACK!” Jack commanded.

The remaining four drones focused on the left side of the room where August and Sasha were. The concentrated fire started to work and the bandits were moved by rapid fire leaving only them alive.

“Fuck!” August swore when he emptied his gun. He couldn’t reload it because his other hand was occupied. ”Fuck! Stay still goddamnit!” His shield was about to break any second now.
    Decided to save his life he let Sasha go. The girl used the occasion and sprinted behind the lines of drones to supposed safety unaware that a loaded gun was pointed at her back.

“I told you to not lie to me Sasha!” August said coldly, Sasha turned back with her eyes widening. He pulled the trigger.

BANG!

“AWWW COME ON RHYS! THAT WAS MY THIRD DRONE!” Jack complained loudly when his machine was shoot down. Rhys forced to it take the shoot.

Jack concentrated attack on the bandits forcing them all the way behind the front doors.” Ok time to end this shit up.” Hacking another systems he started the sequence of closing the main doors.
    With hiss the doors started to slowly close much to Van’s terror.

“Rhys?...RHYS!!! Help me!” Van shouted trying to escape but Vasquez was holding him firmly “RH-!” the doors shut close cutting them off.

The sirens went down and the room feel into silence.

• Thanks. I'll try it out tommorow when I get home from school.

• edited May 2015

@GrumpyDof When you have the time, I'd like one, as well :)

Preferably in blue. Everything's better blue. True story.

It really warms my heart to see so many Rhysha avatars. If you want one, don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure @GrumpyDof will help you out.

• Vaughn manages to escape and return to the group;

Vaughn: "That totally wasn't bro of you, bro."

Rhys: "I'm sorry, bro."

Vaughn: "Shit, bro. All is forgiven."

-They both share another bro fist-

Leluch123 posted: »

This is how I see the first scence of EP3 in my playthrought, enjoy Gortys project control room ”HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!!” Handsome Ja

• Rhysha Question of the Day

Yesterday I asked how their mornings go, but now how about their evenings? From like 6 on.

• Alt text

BlueShadiw posted: »

@GrumpyDof When you have the time, I'd like one, as well Preferably in blue. Everything's better blue. True story.

• Alt text

High quality stuff right here. Easily worth 10 grand, even without the epic 'Rhysha'.

Kidding aside, thanks :P

• For like 3 hours awake?

Bruh.

I'm now wondering what their dinner is......

Alt text

In bed together.

• edited May 2015

In bed together.

Alt text

Rhysha Question of the Day Yesterday I asked how their mornings go, but now how about their evenings? From like 6 on.

• Alt text

For like 3 hours awake? Bruh. I'm now wondering what their dinner is......

• They do a little pinkie promise before they do it, symbolizing their loyalty to each other.

Also, Rhys uses his arm to play music during the ordeal.

Exhibit A:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loWXMtjUZWM

Exhibit B:

While Sasha's tastes are far more, well, stalkerish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nIvBI2_hSY

• Rhys uses his arm

Alt text

to play music

Alt text

They do a little pinkie promise before they do it, symbolizing their loyalty to each other. Also, Rhys uses his arm to play music during

• Why are you reminding me of Rhystricted?

WHY?

Rhys uses his arm to play music

• Because I'm evil.

Alt text

Why are you reminding me of Rhystricted? WHY?

• You never would have guessed how long I hadn't noticed it was Nick who was wearing the helmet.

• edited May 2015

Huh? Nick isn't wearing a helmet. That'd mess up his professional hedgehog hairstyle. You must be seeing things.

You never would have guessed how long I hadn't noticed it was Nick who was wearing the helmet.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.