Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Omg is it them?? cause I follow them in tumblr adgahdakjhf

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Wait... Syberian? Sounds like the new person who joined us yesterday.

• Someone should confirm though.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Hmm...maybe

• Hmm...maybe

Alt text

It sure sounds like it from the "syberian" part. Too much of a coincidence.

• It was a spooky face. It spooked me

Killah posted: »

w@ts wrong p00gs

• That´s normal. :D

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Haha, yeah..omg I get too excited with little stuff like this OTL

• Haha, yeah..omg I get too excited with little stuff like this OTL

Someone should confirm though.

• Poogers555 posted: »

It was a spooky face. It spooked me

• that's me when i checking this thread

Rhys waking Fiona up like

• i didn't go to school, because i'm waiting for news... help me, i'm going crazy ;_;

Alt text

I love how this thread is super active the whole day but then it always becomes eerily quiet for a few hours around this time and I go

• edited May 2015

This is my 1st time of using colour markers, so I hope I can do better in the future ;p
    I have tried several new things for Rhyiona and the rewards are extremely fruitful.
    Indeed, this is the power of the greatest ship in this universe XDD
    Alt text

• great job!

Alt text

tessie0713 posted: »

This is my 1st time of using colour markers, so I hope I can do better in the future ;p I have tried several new things for Rhyiona and the rewards are extremely fruitful. Indeed, this is the power of the greatest ship in this universe XDD

• That is so incredibly cute, tessie! Love it!

This is my 1st time of using colour markers, so I hope I can do better in the future ;p I have tried several new things for Rhyiona and the rewards are extremely fruitful. Indeed, this is the power of the greatest ship in this universe XDD

• edited May 2015

Thanks (´ε` )♡ I am planning a chibis series called "2cute2handle" consisting of special moments of Rhyiona, more to come!

xfuriouss posted: »

great job!

• edited May 2015

Thanks for your continuing support ( ノ^ω^)ノ
    It is my motivation for creating more stuff to share my love towards Rhyiona ♡

Neacht posted: »

That is so incredibly cute, tessie! Love it!

• Alt text

• can't wait!

Thanks (´ε` )♡ I am planning a chibis series called "2cute2handle" consisting of special moments of Rhyiona, more to come!

• Alt text

IT'S HAPPENING https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwArF4XnbDc&feature=youtu.be

• Hey guys. Just to let you know, in regards to the abundance of shipping threads, the "Augusha" thread was made by someone who's only intention was to annoy everyone inside the Rhysha thread. And of course, the retaliation was to create an "Augiona" thread, which just made things worse.

I just wanted to write in here today to let you know that there was no intention to annoy anyone inside this thread. It was merely retaliation directed towards the original poster of the "Augusha" thread, which will now hopefully die out, along with the other thread.

The Rhysha/Rhyiona rivalry has always been a clean and healthy one. There has always been a mutual respect between the two, and I hope we can get back to that soon.

Happy shipping! :)

Alt text

• Lol wut? :p

• Same to you!

Alt text

Hey guys. Just to let you know, in regards to the abundance of shipping threads, the "Augusha" thread was made by someone who's only intenti

• Of course, no one will ever ship it, only rhyiona and rhysha are officials ;3

Hey guys. Just to let you know, in regards to the abundance of shipping threads, the "Augusha" thread was made by someone who's only intenti

• The cuteness is strong here!

• TESSIE YOU'RE AWESOME

• Rhyiona and Rhysha are two ships who lives together in harmony and peace. :)

• Good reaction. :P

xfuriouss posted: »

that's me when i checking this thread

• i can do exactly the same face so yeah XD

Good reaction. :P

• I will not work this hard if there aren't you ultra supportive family members. This is my pleasure (●´∀`●)

TESSIE YOU'RE AWESOME

• edited May 2015

We´re all really glad to hear that!

Alt text

I will not work this hard if there aren't you ultra supportive family members. This is my pleasure (●´∀`●)

• The only time Rhys will ever shoot like a badass.

• I doubt anyone took it personally. :)

Happy shipping!

• And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Rhyiona and Rhysha are two ships who lives together in harmony and peace.

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 37.

• Thanks for the info, but I don't think anyones really annoyed at it, just more scared for the both of our threads if more shipping threads are being created :p

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 37.

• She punches him instead.

Poor Fiona, so tsundere.

• "Damn, I love that man more than anyone in the entire world. <3 K, need to punch him now"

Fiona's thoughts. Seems legit.

Fiona blogging, take 37.

• She needs to punch him to see if she can control herself from "attacking" him.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

buntingsir posted: »

"Damn, I love that man more than anyone in the entire world. K, need to punch him now" Fiona's thoughts. Seems legit.

• She is just concealing her shyness by punching him to prevent him discovering her feelings <3

Fiona blogging, take 37.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.