Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• I think that's already in progress

torkahn808 posted: »

I think it would look pretty sick if the poster was updated with all the avatars with the "RHYSHA" label on them.

• Guys look what's been brought back from the dead...Orignal Rhysha thread I'm moved

• So much shipping threads in the front page... It's getting a little bit annoying, to be honest.

Leluch123 posted: »

Guys look what's been brought back from the dead...Orignal Rhysha thread I'm moved

• Yeah same here, Now taking that old thing from it's well deserved rest is a bit OTP, maybe we should speak with Rhyiona guys cut this stuff off or the monds might get pissed off.

armis37 posted: »

So much shipping threads in the front page... It's getting a little bit annoying, to be honest.

• Oh right, especially that Augiona thread.

jk, just teasing ya. :P

So much shipping threads in the front page... It's getting a little bit annoying, to be honest.

• It's on your hands as much as on mine, Pipas.

Remember who posted that picture? ;)

Pipas posted: »

Oh right, especially that Augiona thread. jk, just teasing ya. :P

• Not to be impolite or nothing, armis. But wasn't it you that started the "Augiona" thread?

• Alt text

Touché.

It's on your hands as much as on mine, Pipas. Remember who posted that picture?

• I didn't say that it wasn't my fault too :) It's just that I got the idea from that picture Pipas posted.

Not to be impolite or nothing, armis. But wasn't it you that started the "Augiona" thread?

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2015

He kind of did but it was a retaliation but yeah brining back our old thread is now way too much five shipping thread on front page will piss of the non shippers and might cause some troubles.

Not to be impolite or nothing, armis. But wasn't it you that started the "Augiona" thread?

• I didn't say it was your fault, dude. I think we just need to go back to good ol' simple Rhysha/Rhyiona threads.

I didn't say that it wasn't my fault too It's just that I got the idea from that picture Pipas posted.

• I'd like to, I'd really love to. I mainly created that thread to retaliate Augusha thread, which, let's admit, is not really a real ship.

I didn't say it was your fault, dude. I think we just need to go back to good ol' simple Rhysha/Rhyiona threads.

• edited May 2015

It's like I said before. The "Augusha" thread was made with intention of annoying all of us in this thread.

And of course, we retaliated by posting "Augiona" content into that thread, myself included, to ensure the thread would eventually take a turn for the worse and die out.

I just hope it dies out quick, because even though I love Rhys and Sasha, I can understand that a lot of people on this forum don't appreciate shipping. And the abundance of shipping threads isn't helping.

I'd like to, I'd really love to. I mainly created that thread to retaliate Augusha thread, which, let's admit, is not really a real ship.

• This 'war' is quite tiresome already. I dread imagining what it will be like after the new episodes.

Though maybe fresh content will be brought in, and these shipping conflicts will settle down :)

It's like I said before. The "Augusha" thread was made with intention of annoying all of us in this thread. And of course, we retaliated

• this makes me sick!

• pls

this makes me sick!

• Cool story, bro.

Maybe you should keep that to yourself next time, rather than trying to stir things up just for the sake of it.

this makes me sick!

• stahp

this makes me sick!

• Alt text

this makes me sick!

• That's great! Good work Grumpy and thanks for taking the time! :)

GrumpyDof posted: »

@N3mo360 :

• You're welcome, friend.

That's great! Good work Grumpy and thanks for taking the time!

• You know what make ME sick? Your face!

Alt text

this makes me sick!

• if this keeps being fanfic central im leaving this ship for Rhack

• As much as I desperately want Rhysha to be a thing, I'm pretty sure that if there is romance, telltale will make it determinant.

Probably for the best for both sides, I suppose...

• Imagine how much shit will both sides throw at each other for 'not choosing correctly' or 'my choice was wayy better than yours'. :/

As much as I desperately want Rhysha to be a thing, I'm pretty sure that if there is romance, telltale will make it determinant. Probably for the best for both sides, I suppose...

• People tend to take things too far.

Imagine how much shit will both sides throw at each other for 'not choosing correctly' or 'my choice was wayy better than yours'.

• edited May 2015

hahaha was like >8) with a face like that there is no need for any words , Rhysha for ever

Pipas posted: »

Oh my god, I need to save this gif.

• Actually if you could choose Rhysha, Rhyiona, or nothing, I think everyone would be happy

Imagine how much shit will both sides throw at each other for 'not choosing correctly' or 'my choice was wayy better than yours'.

• Well, you can?

Poogers555 posted: »

Actually if you could choose Rhysha, Rhyiona, or nothing, I think everyone would be happy

• Why couldn't you have mentioned this before I started I multi-chapter fic. I hope keeping it under a spoiler comment is okay

if this keeps being fanfic central im leaving this ship for Rhack

• nothing

This is the one thing I will take Rhyiona over.

Actually if you could choose Rhysha, Rhyiona, or nothing, I think everyone would be happy

• meh ill probably read it

keep it ugly

LoseMyHome posted: »

Why couldn't you have mentioned this before I started I multi-chapter fic. I hope keeping it under a spoiler comment is okay

• I'd rather have Rhyiona than nothing.

But I'd rather have Rhysha it.

So: Rhysha > Rhyiona > nothing > Augusha

What? ._.

• What? ._.

nothing This is the one thing I will take Rhyiona over.

• That is if we get the choice in that at all, but I guess the situation would be just teasing since TT don't really do romace

Yeah but theres plenty of anti shipping people who dont romance, which why there should still be a nothing choice

• Yeah but theres plenty of anti shipping people who dont romance, which why there should still be a nothing choice

I'd rather have Rhyiona than nothing. But I'd rather have Rhysha it. So: Rhysha > Rhyiona > nothing > Augusha

• don't really do romace

Wat you call this then?

Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

That is if we get the choice in that at all, but I guess the situation would be just teasing since TT don't really do romace

• tru love right there ;u; <-- tears of joy

don't really do romace Wat you call this then?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.