Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Teasing ;)

don't really do romace Wat you call this then?

• Listening to this.

Inspiration

Need someone to inspire me to do something right NOW !

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2015

We still need an updated group picture dude, besides some epic new drawing of your would be cool too

GrumpyDof posted: »

Listening to this. Inspiration Need someone to inspire me to do something right NOW !

• There is no too far in shipping.

In the game of shipping, you either ship correctly, or you die. Simple as that.

People tend to take things too far.

• I thought i would work with someone :(
    You promised me that !

Leluch123 posted: »

We still need an updated group picture dude, besides some epic new drawing of your would be cool too

• Alt text

this makes me sick!

• how could you, brother? I would rather have nothing before I accept anything but Rhysha...

I'd rather have Rhyiona than nothing. But I'd rather have Rhysha it. So: Rhysha > Rhyiona > nothing > Augusha

• I'm with you on that, Rhysha >Augiona> Nothing> Nothing> Rhyiona

how could you, brother? I would rather have nothing before I accept anything but Rhysha...

• When I made such promise? You have all the avatars dude, Besides you;re the pic maester that's your turf dude

I thought i would work with someone You promised me that !

• edited May 2015

aw.. shut up grease face

Alt text

this makes me sick!

• I love Rhysha, and honestly, I'd probably just nothing than Rhysha.

Take my comment as a friendly gesture to Rhyiona.

Rhysha Or Death

how could you, brother? I would rather have nothing before I accept anything but Rhysha...

• I was only nine years old, I loved Rhysha so much,

I had all the Rakks and Bots,

I approved of all the pinky swears and fan arts,

I pray to Rhysha every night, thanking them for making my life purposefull,

"Rhysha is love", I say, "Rhysha is life",

My dad hears me and calls my ship uncanon, He is just jealous of my devotion to the true love of Rhysha,

I tell him to shut his fake Rhyiona cunt, He takes away my laptop and doesnt allow me to ship Rhysha on the Forums,

I am laying in my bed now, full of tears,

It is very cold, but I feel a warmth moving towards me, I feel something touching me,

Its LoaderBot, the true Rhysha Guardian, I am so happy,

He says he is here to make it all better while he whispers in my ear: "Time to get funky!",

He grabs me with his powerfull robot hands and puts me on my hands and knees, im ready,

I spread my ass cheeks for LoaderBot, He penetrates my butthole with his powerful brofist,

It hurts so much, but I do it, because I know it would please the mighty Rhysha,

He starts penetrating with his rockets, I can feel my anus tearing as my eyes start to water,

I push against LoaderBots force, He yells robot giberish as he fills my butt with his sweet, yummy electricity,

My dad walks in after fapping to pictures of Rhyiona,

The LoaderBot looks him straight in the eyes and says, "The righteous father has done his deed!"

The Rhysha love has spread inside me, The false ship has been defeated,

LoaderBot flyies trough my window,

Rhysha is love, Rhysha is life

• Y'all need Jesus.

I was only nine years old, I loved Rhysha so much, I had all the Rakks and Bots, I approved of all the pinky swears and fan arts, I

• If we get Jesus, Jesus ships Rhysha confirmed?

Poogers555 posted: »

Y'all need Jesus.

• Do we need Jesus, or does Jesus need us?

Poogers555 posted: »

Y'all need Jesus.

• Jesus is needed to save y'all from your sins.

If we get Jesus, Jesus ships Rhysha confirmed?

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Do we need Jesus, or does Jesus need us?

• Alt text

I was only nine years old, I loved Rhysha so much, I had all the Rakks and Bots, I approved of all the pinky swears and fan arts, I

• Uhhhh

Alt text

• Why is she doing that? I don't remember it in game.

LoseMyHome posted: »

Uhhhh

• After Zer0, Bossanova, and the psychos show up, and August learns that the key was a fake. Right before she runs to the caravan as well, and afterwards Fiona pushes the fan down onto him as he's trying to shoot Sasha.

I think? I'm 97% certain.

Why is she doing that? I don't remember it in game.

• edited May 2015

This is when August is looking at her before Felix's smoke bomb goes off and after Zer0 and Bossanova crashed the deal. Basically she's probably thinking "shit I have to ditch him and he's going to know this is a con."

Why is she doing that? I don't remember it in game.

• Well, that sums it up better than what I explained. Thanks.

LoseMyHome posted: »

This is when August is looking at her before Felix's smoke bomb goes off and after Zer0 and Bossanova crashed the deal. Basically she's probably thinking "shit I have to ditch him and he's going to know this is a con."

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited May 2015

I was once the king, now I've been dethroned.

Walking the streets I used to own...

-sobs-

I think the founding members should be the top row, followed by everyone when they joined.

• Do I see a change in leadership? :)

• Good luck with that xD

I was once the king, now I've been dethroned. Walking the streets I used to own... -sobs- I think the founding members should be the top row, followed by everyone when they joined.

• There's no leader here, Pipas just create the thread so...

armis37 posted: »

Do I see a change in leadership?

• Well, the picture is with leader by itself, but if you say so, let it be :)

There's no leader here, Pipas just create the thread so...

• I enjoyed it.

• Rhysha Question of the Day

Who is the better cook, Sasha or Rhys? And what is the lovebirds' favorite meal?

• Oh my gosh. I- I don't know what to say. Phew...

Alt text

I love how all the avatars are sorted so nicely. Though when a new member joins, it won't be that nice anymore. :D

And I'm the head of Jack's body? ;_; Poor InGen.

• That's some deep shit, man.

Do we need Jesus, or does Jesus need us?

• Sasha, and they're favorite meal is a sandwich with an egg on it.

Rhysha Question of the Day Who is the better cook, Sasha or Rhys? And what is the lovebirds' favorite meal?

• Did i forgot someone? This is suspicious....

Pipas posted: »

Oh my gosh. I- I don't know what to say. Phew... I love how all the avatars are sorted so nicely. Though when a new member joins, it won't be that nice anymore. And I'm the head of Jack's body? ;_; Poor InGen.

• I imagine Rhys likes to think he's the better cook. And then the conversation ends up going something like;

Sasha: "Okay. I've made the sandwich, now you fry it. Think you can handle that?"

Rhys: "Um, yeah. Sure."

Sasha: "Do you even know what you're doing?"

Rhys: "I'm figuring it out, it's kind of my thing."

Sasha: "Look, maybe I should just..."

Rhys: "... Nooo! I can do it!"

Sasha: "Alright. But just remember, you get one chance at this. Ain't no way I'm running to the store again."

Rhys: "I got it, I..."

-The sandwich engulfs in flames. Burning it to a crisp-

Rhys: "I.... don't got it."

Sasha:

Alt text

Rhys: "Shut up."

Rhysha Question of the Day Who is the better cook, Sasha or Rhys? And what is the lovebirds' favorite meal?

• Guys. I just found something out.

If you choose to not do anything in this scene;

Alt text

Sasha will actually decide to help Rhys rather than her own sister;

Alt text

Alt text

• Rakk hive was chasing Rhysha after all!

Guys. I just found something out. If you choose to not do anything in this scene; Sasha will actually decide to help Rhys rather than her own sister;

• Hey GrumpyDof am I on that poster I know my profile Pic is Rhys but their also a another on their too so I don't know which one is mine or even if I'm on the poster I love Rhysha and I will serve proudly and die to see Rhysha defeat the Rhyionas and continue to live on in my heart and soul

Rhysha4Life #RhyshaForever

There's no leader here, Pipas just create the thread so...

• I am glad :-)

I enjoyed it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.