Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Let me see Jesus save the guilty king from his sins. Come on, make my day.

(It's especially funny since the guilty king and his queen are often called the Adam and Eve of the apocalypse)

Poogers555 posted: »

Jesus is needed to save y'all from your sins.

• edited May 2015

Trust me, I know that feel.

Want me to help you getting it all back from your ungrateful subjects? snickers evilly

Are you ready to become guilty? mad laugh

Alt text

I was once the king, now I've been dethroned. Walking the streets I used to own... -sobs- I think the founding members should be the top row, followed by everyone when they joined.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2015

Yes Pipas you are, it's time for your regin of terror XD and that won't be a problem we'll simply add another row

Pipas posted: »

Oh my gosh. I- I don't know what to say. Phew... I love how all the avatars are sorted so nicely. Though when a new member joins, it won't be that nice anymore. And I'm the head of Jack's body? ;_; Poor InGen.

• Rakk Hive T_T....the misunderstood hero

Rakk hive was chasing Rhysha after all!

• Corroboration of their love.

Guys. I just found something out. If you choose to not do anything in this scene; Sasha will actually decide to help Rhys rather than her own sister;

• edited May 2015

Rhys is like Homer at cooking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuljNfxjTh8

I imagine Rhys likes to think he's the better cook. And then the conversation ends up going something like; Sasha: "Okay. I've made the s

• This has been brought up a few times already, but nonetheless a nice thing :)

Guys. I just found something out. If you choose to not do anything in this scene; Sasha will actually decide to help Rhys rather than her own sister;

• Am I allowed to say "Congrats on hitting 2,000 comments"? Or would that be inappropriate for me to say it and not anyone else?

• Your comment was actually 1954.....

Syberian posted: »

Am I allowed to say "Congrats on hitting 2,000 comments"? Or would that be inappropriate for me to say it and not anyone else?

• How vexing. For myself, it says you have reached 2,000 already. Apologies for the confusion, I had assumed something different.

Your comment was actually 1954.....

• Well, once we really reach 2K comments, then of course you can. :P

Am I allowed to say "Congrats on hitting 2,000 comments"? Or would that be inappropriate for me to say it and not anyone else?

• Yeah, this forum tends to round the number once it's over 1K. The actual number of comments can only be seen in the "Followed discussions" box on the right.

Alt text

How vexing. For myself, it says you have reached 2,000 already. Apologies for the confusion, I had assumed something different.

• My cooking looks similar....

Pipas posted: »

Rhys is like Homer at cooking. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuljNfxjTh8

• Alt text

Well, I just had to doodle something quick.

• Nice one! :)

• Aww ~ It's adorable :>

• Alt text

• Great work!

• Alt text

• Thanks guys :3

• If you did that quickly, I wonder what you could do if you take your time. Nice work.

• Good ! Now you'll be the one to do all the toshop work here ! See ya !
    run away

Thanks guys

• I think you miss our offical Rhysha mark Lepa ;)

Thanks guys

• edited May 2015

Edited the original image and put in a title. Hope you like.

Alt text

• Its perfect!

Alt text

• That's bro, bro.

• Can i ?

Alt text

Edited the original image and put in a title. Hope you like.

• Beautiful. <3

• edited May 2015

Nice work but i hope this dont gonna happen

Leluch123 posted: »

This is how I see the first scence of EP3 in my playthrought, enjoy Gortys project control room ”HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!!” Handsome Ja

• Can you?

GrumpyDof posted: »

Can i ?

• Where should i focus my eye here hmm ? You should help the person whose trying to understand what he's watching ;) (do you understand or am i saying bullshit once again? )

Can you?

• edited May 2015

I understand where you're coming from. But I made this with a "getting trapped in the network" kind of feel in mind.

They're meant to 'blend in' if that makes sense.

Where should i focus my eye here hmm ? You should help the person whose trying to understand what he's watching (do you understand or am i saying bullshit once again? )

• I actually know what you wanted to do. But here you're in the middle of that : we can see them but not quite so we need to squeeze our eyes a little. This is not really natural to do. And maybe this is about your taste and mine, i should show you my take on it x) (i need to finish something first)

I understand where you're coming from. But I made this with a "getting trapped in the network" kind of feel in mind. They're meant to 'blend in' if that makes sense.

• Something I found in the depths of internet

Alt text

• Wa-wa waaaait, I didn't sign up for this!!!! runs after GrumpyDof Get back here!!! Don't you dare!! :D

Good ! Now you'll be the one to do all the toshop work here ! See ya ! run away

• Indeed!!! I just need to make myself a new icon first! :)

I think you miss our offical Rhysha mark Lepa

• Sasha is a strong, independent black woman who don't need no man in her li- hey, is that Rhys?

Something I found in the depths of internet

• Bro, for bro!

That's bro, bro.

• Not much better I'm afraid ;D

Charlieh65 posted: »

If you did that quickly, I wonder what you could do if you take your time. Nice work.

• Alt text

Sasha is a strong, independent black woman who don't need no man in her li- hey, is that Rhys?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.