I have a feeling that Mira will have the epic choice to save

loveyoucarleyloveyoucarley Banned
edited May 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Tom or Sera. I don't know how things will lead there but I think she'll have to choose between them.

Comments

• I agree, it will be something like she can be totally honest and defend the other two but she gets executed or she throws tom or sera (or both) under the bus.

• Nah I wouldn't like a choice like that... Choosing between two people is too cliche for Telltale... Besides after that choice they would or get killed or don't have any more screen time...

• This is how it will happen:

Alt text

• I'd save Sera.

Fuck Tom.

• edited May 2015

I love the White Walker. Nice edit xD

This is how it will happen:

• Wait, who will shoot them?

This is how it will happen:

• Imo no, that seems something more for Gared (save Finn or Cotter), Rodrik (save Royland or Duncan, or maybe even save Lady Forrester or Talia), and maybe even Asher again (Beskha or Malcolm but this time one of them actually dies).

Mira has probably bigger choices to deal with, probably even a possible choice testifying against Tyrion...?

• Alt text

Wait, who will shoot them?

• It seems a bit odd... I mean IF you had to decide the choice would be quite easy for most of us I guess. Sera is your best friend and Tom. Well Tom is just Tom. He is a coal boy who seems like he's working for someone (the people that could help you like he says) and those guys dont seem to be interested in helping you. They want the Ironwood I guess.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Pretty easy decision for me, I'd most likely save Tom, he cool.

• I'd save Tom.

• Aye!

I'd save Sera. Fuck Tom.

• edited May 2015

What has Tom done except help you?

I'd save Sera. Fuck Tom.

• Cotter, Royland, Talia, Beskha. Easy game ;)

Imo no, that seems something more for Gared (save Finn or Cotter), Rodrik (save Royland or Duncan, or maybe even save Lady Forrester or Tali

• Why these two? Sera hasn't done anything productive for you and Tom has had a huge impact. It's not even a choice.

• edited May 2015

I'd choose Tom. He's proven to be more helpful over time, even though Sera has stood up for me.

• Mira's choices stress me out! But I fell like she's somehow going to start a battle or end one.

• Aye. :)

dojo32161 posted: »

Pretty easy decision for me, I'd most likely save Tom, he cool.

• Tom of course. The ship must sail!

• Exactly the same for me :)

Cotter, Royland, Talia, Beskha. Easy game

• The only clear cut choice for me there would be saving Talia instead of Lady Forrester. Otherwise, it'd be extremely difficult for me to make that choice

• Sera has tits.

Skiba7671 posted: »

Why these two? Sera hasn't done anything productive for you and Tom has had a huge impact. It's not even a choice.

• the mere existence of Tom puts Mira in danger. I would kill him anytime soon I could.

Why these two? Sera hasn't done anything productive for you and Tom has had a huge impact. It's not even a choice.

• Sera isn't the safest person to be around either.

the mere existence of Tom puts Mira in danger. I would kill him anytime soon I could.

• Is Sera standing up for you a determinant thing? The only thing I can think of is when she offers to help you with Marge, but even then it felt like she wanted Mira to beg for it.

choircorgis posted: »

I'd choose Tom. He's proven to be more helpful over time, even though Sera has stood up for me.

• Tom, but if he couldn't be trusted. I will choose Sera

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Depends on how you treat her I think, in my game she was generally willing to help without wanting to see me beg.

Is Sera standing up for you a determinant thing? The only thing I can think of is when she offers to help you with Marge, but even then it felt like she wanted Mira to beg for it.

• Don't trust him, don't like him, was very harsh to me in Episode 3, yada yada.

Sera on the other hand has helped me out greatly and so on and so forth. Not a lot of negatively I find her.

What has Tom done except help you?

• umm, he's only harsh if you leave him like the ungrateful coward that you are in the end of EP2.

Don't trust him, don't like him, was very harsh to me in Episode 3, yada yada. Sera on the other hand has helped me out greatly and so on and so forth. Not a lot of negatively I find her.

• I already didn't like him. The point is I'd choose Sera over him, end of story.

But angry Tom is some of the funniest dialogue I've ever heard.

Choombi posted: »

umm, he's only harsh if you leave him like the ungrateful coward that you are in the end of EP2.

• True, Tom hasnt been the most trustworthy, and no offense but how exactly has Sera helped you greatly?

Don't trust him, don't like him, was very harsh to me in Episode 3, yada yada. Sera on the other hand has helped me out greatly and so on and so forth. Not a lot of negatively I find her.

• Sera, if it came to that. I've been nice to her so she promised to help me. Still doesn't mean I trust her though.
    I feel like Tom would hang you out to dry if his "friends" tell him to.

• I believe it's determinant. If you said you would help her secure a husband (biggest reason), you choose the nicer dialogue choices, and you talk to her about your problems (you don't have to talk about everything but if you make her think that she is your best friend) then she will try to defend you when Margaery gets mad at you for talking to Tyrion/upsetting Cersei. If you choose not to do a majority of what I listed, she doesn't do much about it. She will, however, offer to help you keep your handmaiden position at the end of episode three no matter what your relationship is with her (or so I've heard).

Is Sera standing up for you a determinant thing? The only thing I can think of is when she offers to help you with Marge, but even then it felt like she wanted Mira to beg for it.

• Time to start shipping Mira/Sera, heh.

Piggs posted: »

Sera has tits.

• edited May 2015

Finn, Royland, Talia and Malcolm.

• Except she saw you as a friend and shared her biggest secret with you... That means a lot to people like us.

• People like who? I'm sure it means a lot and she really is nice but she's also useless and the GoT universe demands the blood of nice people.

Except she saw you as a friend and shared her biggest secret with you... That means a lot to people like us.

• People like the ones who care about friendship and trust. Not the ones full of hatred in their hearts...

People like who? I'm sure it means a lot and she really is nice but she's also useless and the GoT universe demands the blood of nice people.

• Few people are choosing Tom over Sera out of hatred for her. Tom is the logical strategic choice and some people feel indebted to him for saving Mira.

People like the ones who care about friendship and trust. Not the ones full of hatred in their hearts...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.