The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I haven't been a fan of it lately. Just getting kinda boring. If I get a Youtube channel set up, I'll probably use Twitter instead.

Because I'll be going away to college soon and they think it's important that I start using it so I can interact with other students who wil

• Yes

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Is it sad that I only know the plot of all the Star Wars movies just because I played the Lego Star Wars for the PS2 and not by watching the movies?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited May 2015

I have the same problem with French, my teacher fucked around all year and didn't teach us shit, so I just have my cousin teach me since she's really good with French. Just read it over and over again, that's all you have to do for history tests.

If you learn it better through writing, write summaries of the material and read them over and over before bed, maybe even record it and play it back while you're sleeping, hypnopedia works for some people.

I appreciate the support, but I'm not even joking when I say I'm screwed for this test. My teacher didn't teach anything and didn't do anyth

• A little, yes

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Is it sad that I only know the plot of all the Star Wars movies just because I played the Lego Star Wars for the PS2 and not by watching the movies?

• Isn't that what texting, or better yet, calling a person is for?

kaleion posted: »

Actually you might need it in college as it's not uncommon for assignments and announcments to be posted on Facebook, so you might have to u

• Well...

Alt text

Happy one year anniversary @Welcome_to_Woodbury !! One year ago I met you on these forums. I know how lucky I am to be one of your best friends, everyday I'm so thankful for that. Thank god for these forums because if it weren't for them, I wouldn't have met one the closest people I have ever had in my life. I am thrilled to have all these memories with you on these forums and off them, those memories are far too great for me to ever be happy without them.

Alt text

Thank you so much for everything you have done for me and thank you for joining these forums one year ago, becoming someone who will never be forgotten by me and countless others on this forum.

• Happy anniversary, Shelly.

Well... Happy one year anniversary @Welcome_to_Woodbury !! One year ago I met you on these forums. I know how lucky I am to be one

• Ye baby its me how you doing

G-G-G-GUSTAV?!

• Happy anniversary, Shelly.

wait whys there a gif of me

Well... Happy one year anniversary @Welcome_to_Woodbury !! One year ago I met you on these forums. I know how lucky I am to be one

• Happy one year anniversary woodbury!

Alt text

• edited May 2015

Happy anniversary, Rachelle.

• Awww shhh, thank you <3

I honestly never expected to last this long but I'm glad I did.

• Happy Anniversary! :D

So does this mean I joined earlier than you wftf

• [removed]

• You're edgy, straight out of the kitchen cabinet ready to cut into some SJW tenderloins.

Alt text

• That's a nice comment you have there...

...It would be a shame if...

...someone flagged it...

• Hey I'm just saying that you're probably thinking about doing it, not that you did it xD

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2015

Well, it is about mobile spam too, but it's also related to how this thread isn't supposed to be a dumping place for memes. We already have the Whatever Makes You Laugh thread. Part of the reasoning beyond mobile lag was that I was trying to get this thread to return to being about people actually talking to each other and not just people posting pages of memes.

It makes for better discussion if you guys actually discuss things and not just post funny pictures is what I'm getting at.

• [removed]

Hey I'm just saying that you're probably thinking about doing it, not that you did it xD

• [removed]

• Well yes, but in Facebook you have access to the whole class and the teacher, in the phone you're likely to only have friends and they aren't always available, besides like I said it isn't uncommon to be given assignments and announcements via facebook, so you're likely stuck with it, if it helps you can easily ignore it whenever you don't need it.

Isn't that what texting, or better yet, calling a person is for?

• Alt text

How can the mods allow such disturbing and offensive content on this lounge :'(

ComingSoon posted: »

https://youtu.be/0R4N5tesHC0

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBuSx1gdGTE

• So, anyone else's feed completely ka-break

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Same thing.

Mine's not working either. When I click on it, the page says "Loading..." but doesn't actually load.

• Mine's not working either. When I click on it, the page says "Loading..." but doesn't actually load.

Poogers555 posted: »

So, anyone else's feed completely ka-break

• Nope

Poogers555 posted: »

So, anyone else's feed completely ka-break

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

I have that problem too. I'll bring it up to the Telltale web team.

Mine's not working either. When I click on it, the page says "Loading..." but doesn't actually load.

• Thank you.

Jennifer posted: »

I have that problem too. I'll bring it up to the Telltale web team.

• Feed's fixed. Thanks again Jennifer.

• edited May 2015

Well I'm gonna just leave the forums for a while. Too many unnecessary arguments, drama, and hate on these forums for something that is supposed to be fun.

I figure I'll just have more fun if I play these games on my own in a sense.

Alt text

I think the feed's working again now.

Well I'm gonna just leave the forums for a while. Too many unnecessary arguments, drama, and hate on these forums for something that is supposed to be fun. I figure I'll just have more fun if I play these games on my own in a sense.

• Geez dojo, no need to choke up so much. I'll miss you too buddy, it's OK.

dojo32161 posted: »

I think the feed's working again now.

Nah, I understand, everyone needs time off sometimes.

Geez dojo, no need to choke up so much. I'll miss you too buddy, it's OK.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.