Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited May 2015

I'm always online except when I'm not!

Killah posted: »

Yay wolfie is online (^)_(^)

• Wow... we need to give Vasquez more credit. He's truly a blessing for us.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well yeah, he even said it himself "... The handsome guy always gets the girl..." It's destiny, Rhys.

• Awesome. Also Vasquez suddenly appearing out of nowhere was a good clear evidence that this wasn't real. :)

I originally wanted to choose a living Handsome Jack, but since it is rather difficult to have him say something positive without out of character, I chose Vasquez.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I started suspecting it was a dream when Rhys escalated it to the point of marriage. It was great.

• You actually did really well with Jack´s character as the priest. He´s shipping Rhyiona but he´s still very much selfish (hilariously so) and is more interested in his business than the moment.

Awesome. Also Vasquez suddenly appearing out of nowhere was a good clear evidence that this wasn't real. I originally wanted to choose a

• Just 4 more likes.

Alt text

• Alt text

MichaelBP posted: »

So close.

• Alt text

"Rhys. You like me." Fiona spoke suddenly. Rhys froze as he stared at her. He felt so nervous and doesn't really know what to say in respons

• Alt text

Just 4 more likes.

• So close.

Alt text

Just 4 more likes.

• I laughed so hard when reading this XDD I know it must be a dream when Fiona said she likes Rhys too, because it is hilariously surreal. And my guess is totally correct, haha.

"Rhys. You like me." Fiona spoke suddenly. Rhys froze as he stared at her. He felt so nervous and doesn't really know what to say in respons

• I am glad that you like it! I was just about to tag you, because you and buntingsir gave me the inspiration to write it. :)

tessie0713 posted: »

I laughed so hard when reading this XDD I know it must be a dream when Fiona said she likes Rhys too, because it is hilariously surreal. And my guess is totally correct, haha.

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 39. sry

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 39.

sry

• That´s an... interesting name.

She wants the Rhysinator

• She wants the Rhysinator

just look at her face

• Yes. I will always nickname Rhys as the Rhysinator or Rhysatron

That´s an... interesting name.

• But will she do that too?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes. I will always nickname Rhys as the Rhysinator or Rhysatron

• Was listening to some Summer music while making this so i guess this artwork was inspired by music, anyway this is a summer/club themed Fiona.

Alt text

Made with SFM/Photoshop, Stock images/brushes were used [Feel free to use my artwork]

• Gorgeous, once again, thanks for sharing!

Was listening to some Summer music while making this so i guess this artwork was inspired by music, anyway this is a summer/club themed Fiona. Made with SFM/Photoshop, Stock images/brushes were used [Feel free to use my artwork]

• Ohhh~ You do notice me (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ I am happy that my thought could inspire you ^_^

I am glad that you like it! I was just about to tag you, because you and buntingsir gave me the inspiration to write it.

• I will probably do some more Rhyiona art next

Gorgeous, once again, thanks for sharing!

• Alt text

I will probably do some more Rhyiona art next

• edited May 2015

In order not to be Telltale Soon, I decided to post what I have so far. First, I finally finish the last chapter of my fanfic. Since posting around 4,000 words on the comment section is totally a pain in the ass, I just leave the link here. You can check out the previous chapters too in case you have not read them yet. Second, I made a teaser some time ago. This is one out of the two illustrations I prepare for this chapter, but there is still a while before finishing the other one. So, here it is. (Actually, it is not a must to put the pics and fics together.)
    Alt text

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Saying hello to bea.

Also, case closed, Rhyiona confirmed.

Alt text

• Yes! Even his "Hey" to her is smooth.

Saying hello to bea. Also, case closed, Rhyiona confirmed.

• I wonder what someone would think if they checked my folders and found this stuff.

That Rhys booty doh

• Um, they would die because no way anyone could handle so much Rhyiona at once

I wonder what someone would think if they checked my folders and found this stuff.

• That Rhys booty doh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UewwWaNfYIU

• Alt text

Saying hello to bea. Also, case closed, Rhyiona confirmed.

• You know it, obvious flirting is obvious.

buntingsir posted: »

Yes! Even his "Hey" to her is smooth.

• Dayum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UewwWaNfYIU

Sign in to comment in this discussion.