Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Damn it I'm out man I can't take this anymore! Too many feels and Too many tears! XD RJ we need more kids like you, we need more people like you! I knew he'd accept Robert! And you said Pie and I are bad man, it was so nice to read this it is making me cry, this is the second time today man! XD Now Robert it is time to go help Frank!

I look forward to more man! :'D Now excuse me while I once again go cry in a corner XD

JJwolf posted: »

Robert, RJ and Gren sat outside. Robert picked at his burger, unsatisfied with the morning. He was dreading telling his son and if Gren kick

• I always hated math...I don't even know why I need to learn half the shit we learn in schools. -.- And it's alright man, like JJ said any questions I'd be happy to answer them!

Again, I have lots of catching up to do with these reads. I blame my math final for making me having to learn/study all this shit in which I

• edited May 2015

Thank you! I'll eventually catch up on most, if not all of them. :D

Ewww. Math.... Good luck with that, dude! Until then if you have questions, I'll be happy to answer! you have quite a bit to read but all worth it! :d

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned

You can't take it!? I'm like negative with the feels right now. XD You and Pie are to blame. Well, okay I might have some but not like you two! XP I'd like the world to be nothing but RJs one day but that will take time and I'll wait. :) Hopefully Robert reaches Frank in time....

Thanks, man. I'll join you in that corner. crawls over to Tetra Feels have drained me....XD

Tetra posted: »

Damn it I'm out man I can't take this anymore! Too many feels and Too many tears! XD RJ we need more kids like you, we need more people like

• Yep, the US education system is still flawed when it concerns that regard.

I should be able to catch up on most, though, like I said above! :)

I always hated math...I don't even know why I need to learn half the shit we learn in schools. -.- And it's alright man, like JJ said any questions I'd be happy to answer them!

• Not anymore man, between Pie bringing back memories of Persona 3 and your story I just can't do it anymore man! My heart can't take it :'( Oh no not just some feels you bring out all the feels! XD Same. :) Dude...if Robert doesn't reach Frank in time I'll absolutely lose it :'(

No problem man, same here and I gotta go out and get an application for a job in like five minutes XD Continues to cry

You can't take it!? I'm like negative with the feels right now. XD You and Pie are to blame. Well, okay I might have some but not like you t

• I know! I'm so sorry! I left this morning knowing I'd get comments like this and I deserve it. XD Ethan is and was the hope the family needed. He gave not just his family a 2nd chance but Erica, too, for she didn't ask to be that way....

lol I think I'll leave 'WARNING: FEELS' in bold letters next time. Same for you, man! I'm still a mess after yesterday. LOL Ialmost forgot about mother's day. I know...horrible! Glad I could be a reminder to you! I'll join you in that corner, too, man. -holds up tissue box-

Pie man look we need to have a talk, dude why must you make me cry! X'D Ethan is literally the P3 protagonist, they just died a different wa

• Peter will always love his brother but knew why he did it now. It wasn't just the family but Erica. She got a 2nd chance because of what Noah did. Took her 1st life away and so, Ethan gives his to Erica and leaves behind the little girl she was always meant to be. :) Carla thought but forgot the power of life is stronger then any magic.

Oh mothers day for me will be nice with my wifey and my religious, psycho mother but I love her. :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Nice chapter Poor (I'm saying this a lot recently!) Peter, he misses his Brother so much, but now he can rest knowing that Ethan will al

• Alt text

Hate math. -.- But like the others, if you have questions or lost among the feels this thread suddenly produced, I'll be happy to answer and save you. :)

Again, I have lots of catching up to do with these reads. I blame my math final for making me having to learn/study all this shit in which I

• Take your time man.

• It's alright man, I forgive you :') That little girl deserves that second chance! :D

You should XD or have one of your characters give a PSA before the start of the story XD Hey JJ and I could use these man Takes a tissue and continues to cry

pudding_pie posted: »

I know! I'm so sorry! I left this morning knowing I'd get comments like this and I deserve it. XD Ethan is and was the hope the family neede

• Hey guys! Boy, it's been quite a few days since I last wrote or checked this place! 300+ new comments, my god. Anywho, just being my old busy self, and finally have a minute of my time to come here and relax, to see how everyone's doing and what's going on :) I figure I should probably write another chapter. If you need to reread the others, just PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible with what pages they might be on, or if you just want a brief summary then I can do that. I want to hopefully get some reading done as well, before I have to go out and do more stuff with my life as the day fa(y)des...(hehe)

CHAPTER FOUR: VISIBLE UNREST

Derek's dreams conflicted him. He woke up disheveled and hot, a rarity among him and his kind. He'd only sweated a handful of times in his second life, and most times it was due to being exposed to direct sunlight or extreme heat. It was the middle of the night.

He stood from his bed, aware that he'd slept in past sunset. The clock on the wall read ten past eleven, and he had to blink the disbelief away. Normally, he was his own alarm clock. His senses were so fine tuned that the moment the sun hit the horizon, his eyes would open and he would be up, getting ready for a night of complete normalcy. Not today though.

No, today there was something wrong. Well, wronger than most other days. He couldn't smell Jocelyn's presence. She wasn't home yet. That was an odd sign, to say the least. He kicked his beat up pair of chucks aside, going for a more suave look of dress shoes and a more professional outfit. He had plans.

Every evening he downed a cup of hot black coffee. He was forever thankful that at the very least he was able to hold liquids down as well as he could hold down blood, but he still had issues when trying to digest food. Soon, he'd work on that, and then maybe he'd look semi-normal to the outside world. He envied Alistair sometimes, who was centuries older and able to eat an entire meal with ease these days. Of course, food didn't do anything to satisfy a vampire's hunger; it was done more for the enjoyment of feeling 'human' and fitting in with other occult groups. He placed the mug, which said "MOM" in a giant red heart, a gag gift he'd been given on April Fools by Jocelyn, the month after they'd started dating. He sighed, turning his head away from the sink and walking for the door.

The faint memory of his dreams still haunted him at that point. His mind kept revisiting the grueling details they beheld, no matter how much he tried to think about other things. It all came down to a single, tattooed image on the back of his eyelids: Jocelyn tearing his throat out with razor like wolf's teeth. He shuddered violently, but blamed it on a draft in his house. As soon as he stepped outside the front door, he could smell the decay. Something was dead, and it was nearby. He wondered why he hadn't felt the smell's gentle nipping from inside, but then again, he wasn't exactly in the right mind to pay attention to smaller details as of late.

He was now on high alert. He tugged at the white collar of his button up sleeve, undoing the first two buttons. He hated the restriction of certain clothing sometimes. Crouching low, he followed the smell and kept his eyes peeled for something out of the ordinary.

"Derek?"

It was Maxine's voice.

"You're doin' good, girl," Callum said casually. Jocelyn was in her wolf form, awkwardly listening to the tips Callum gave her as they traversed the wooded area. She never felt so free and alive before in her life, and it was as if she and the moon above were connected somehow. She felt as if she could feel it's rays empowering her. She was about to ask Callum a question about it when both of them heard the strangest noise. It was a wolf howl that didn't belong to Callum's pack.

"Hold up!" Callum half-shouted, his hairy snout nearly knocking Jocelyn in the face. She stopped short, her paws crunching in dead leaves as she trotted around to face the rest of the pack. Callum was a leader, and she noticed how willfully these other wolves acted. It almost had her in a state of awe, but she couldn't let these amazed feelings take over her awareness of the surrounding area.

Silence spread over the pack of wolves, leaving room for the faintest sounds of breaking twigs and more distant howls.

"He's nearby," Callum grumbled. "Whoever it is, they're new to these parts. Proceed with caution, fellas. This might not end up as pretty as we'd like it to." And with out, he let out a deafening howl of his own, asserting his dominance of the area. They expected to collide with the loner in a good five or so minutes.

Jocelyn felt her heart race increase dramatically. She was afraid of this altercation turning sour. She was afraid she wouldn't know what to do. She was afraid that if she attacked, that she wouldn't stop until she regretted something terrible.

"Stay close," Callum warned her. "I don't know how this is going to end. Just be quiet, and let me handle things."

She said nothing, but nodded her head in understanding. She did not know if Callum saw her do so or not. They got closer.

"I can smell him," A gruff voice from behind muttered. It was Jeff, Callum's Beta. Jeff was a generally grumpy character, but fairly loyal and respectful to those around them. He was another one that Jocelyn enjoyed talking to.

Finally, the lone wolf emerged from the thick brush, his glowing silver fur shining in the direct cast of moonlight. It almost dazzled Jocelyn when she spotted him, and she found herself more dumbstruck at the sight of him than she'd been at the sight of the pack she was currently in. He was huge, intimidating, and somehow....sad looking.

Again, the group stopped short, but silently this time. Callum shifted to his human form as he took another step, another phenomenon that captured Jocelyn's attention. He seemed to evaporate and reestablish a form in a fraction of a second, and she wondered if she looked the same way when it happened to her. She looked back at the others, who stood perfectly still and uniformly, their teeth exposed and snarling low.

"State your name and business here in my forest," Callum's voice was sharp like a knife cutting through something soft. The air felt several degrees colder, the longer everyone waited for an answer.

This wolf, he craned his long neck slowly in Callum's direction. He did not have the same snarling demeanor as everyone else. If anything, he looked like he was observing and calculating. And odd combination, for an animal based on instinct more than human logic.

In another nanosecond. the lone wolf shifted. If it were even possible, Jocelyn was more dumbstruck than before.

He had light brown hair, tanned skin, and a sculpted muscular body. His t-shirt hung tightly around his biceps, and he wore dark colored cargo shorts. She felt her breath stall, just for a moment. He was stunning.

"My name's Andre," He said, his accent thick and unrecognizable. "I come from Wales."

Callum stood just a few feet away from Andre, his expression skeptical. "Wales? Then what'r'ya doing here?"

Andre smiled, amused by the question.

"I'm here because I can be. And, because I have business with the Vampires. You could say that I plan on making...amends, between them. Dark days are close, and you all are in danger. Extinction is near, nearer than you could ever imagine."

His voice rung in Jocelyn's ears, foreboding and grueling. She somehow felt dehinged from them, and all of the sudden desperately wanted to be home, somewhere safe and secure. For once, she desired the presence of her one and only true love to hold her.

Maxine looked the same way she did 40 or so years ago. That was the last time, the last time Derek had seen her, before she'd 'disappeared'; Some had said she was killed by her wolf boyfriend in a fight, and it was never discovered; others say they ran away to escape the prejudices of their relationship. Derek believed she was escaping more than that, though. She'd always been unsatisfied with life, but here she was, back at the beginning, where most of their lives had started. The City of New York. And now, she was standing in plain view, blood dripping over her chin in waterfalls as she stood over a lump of something that used to be alive not too long ago.

"Derek," She repeated, her breath faltering as she stood up slowly. She looked almost wild-eyed and disheveled; but in the chaos was an aura of control and continuity; she knew exactly what she was doing here, and there was purpose among the confusion that littered her eyes.

She swept her blood-stained blond hair behind her shoulder, straightened her posture, and walked over, her bare feet missing the garbage and trash that covered these New York sidewalks by mere millimeters.

Derek sighed. What was going on? Why were things so goddamn strange these days? The dull thump of rave music from a few stories above his head vibrated the ground he stood on, and when Maxine got close enough, he found himself feeling completely defeated. Maybe Maxine had good news. But she probably didn't.

"I'm all ears," He said. He'd always had a way of getting down to business right away.

That's all for now! I hope you guys liked it, I'll be back later because I have more shit to do >.< Going to the movies possibly to see the new Avengers movie <3 Totally pumped!

• Tetra waves Yo! Glad to see you here after being busy! :D I have been doing well! Would be better if this thread wasn't filled with heavy feels at the moment but hey, it's part of the story XD I went out and did a job application and made a fool of myself when a really beautiful woman walked by and stuttered my words to the manager so yay me, will probably never get that phone call for the job XD Anyways I hope you've been doing well too! :D

Now onto the story, it was really good! And I do remember what has happened! Poor Derek, hopefully he can be back up and running and I am interested in this Maxine woman! Callum seems to be doing well teaching Jocelyn! I like Jeff as well his personality reminds me of Bigby! :D

Awesome stuff EMMY! Hope to see another chapter soon! :D

EMMYPESS posted: »

Hey guys! Boy, it's been quite a few days since I last wrote or checked this place! 300+ new comments, my god. Anywho, just being my old bus

• True that! :D

So you have to spoil 2 women then? :O

Is it weird that I wanna meet your Mum? She sounds amazing! XP

Peter will always love his brother but knew why he did it now. It wasn't just the family but Erica. She got a 2nd chance because of what Noa

• Ugh... Maths... hate it, don't use it enough tbh :P

I haven't posted anything new recently so you're in the clear with me :D

• I went out and did a job application and made a fool of myself when a really beautiful woman walked by and stuttered my words to the manager so yay me, will probably never get that phone call for the job XD

YO YO DUDE! How hot are we talking, that you couldn't even make a proper sentence?!?! 8)

I'm sure you'll get the job, hopefully the manager will understand (he was probably looking as well :P)

Tetra waves Yo! Glad to see you here after being busy! I have been doing well! Would be better if this thread wasn't filled with heavy feel

• Oh man she had perfect face, mesmerizing hazel eyes. Curvy body, she was just downright gorgeous! Lol XD

I hope so! I need to talk to that woman again. Normally I would just shrug it off but there's something about her that I need to go and at least learn her name!

I went out and did a job application and made a fool of myself when a really beautiful woman walked by and stuttered my words to the manager

• Sounds like you just discovered love at first sight dude :D

I like a woman with curves ;)

Oh man she had perfect face, mesmerizing hazel eyes. Curvy body, she was just downright gorgeous! Lol XD I hope so! I need to talk to th

• She does and I always wanted her to be Erica again but just didn't know how until my answer arrived. :')

I was actually going to do a PSA but a different way after the story. :D Go for it, man. I don't need them....now...XD

It's alright man, I forgive you :') That little girl deserves that second chance! You should XD or have one of your characters give a PSA before the start of the story XD Hey JJ and I could use these man Takes a tissue and continues to cry

• Yeah I do. XD Breakfast in bed for wifey, then to my mother's place. :) I just got her flowers, wifey got her a movie and Emily will bring herself. XD LOL! You'd wanna see her? she is something, so I don't blame you.

True that! So you have to spoil 2 women then? :O Is it weird that I wanna meet your Mum? She sounds amazing! XP

• Breakfast in bed is always acceptable! :)

Hell yeah I wanna meet her! She sounds like a blast in her own way!!! XD I'd be very polite and accept every religious belief she threw at me :D

Yeah I do. XD Breakfast in bed for wifey, then to my mother's place. I just got her flowers, wifey got her a movie and Emily will bring herself. XD LOL! You'd wanna see her? she is something, so I don't blame you.

• edited May 2015

-Waves furiously, then tosses glitter-

Nice to see you around, Ems. Figured you're pretty busy but never apologies. We've all had our moments where life just takes us and refuses to let go. The Avengers movie was awesome! Saw it last weekend! You'll love it! Me, as you know, live in San Fran and I love it. graduate this month and start my fulltime job as a preschool teacher on the 11th of this month!! I'll be busy, busy, busy! Have my classes as well for the Art Institue and looking forward to that. Everyone is well as expected; Tammy is working and the pregnancy is easier this time she's stated. Emily is growing and is crawling around! Grabby little thing, too. XD And JJ is, well, JJ as always. :P Been a great help around the house. Glad to hear you're doing well yourself and you took the time to relax for the moment. :)

Now, enough of that. lol I really enjoyed the beginning of this chapter. Derek seems bombarded with his dreams and current issues and now he has this Maxine woman to deal with. After reading the 3rd half, I must say she's an interesting character but I do not trust her. The sudden stories and her disapperance makes me wonder if she's up to something and is causing this issue for the Wolves.

Speaking of Wolves, Jocelyn is doing marvelous with her transformation but with a great teacher as Callum, I'd learn fairly quickly, too. I enjoyed the description of the woods and scenes with the Wolves. also, Jeff. I like him already, too. And then this fella Andre. Comes off as a real 'dick', if you know what I mean and he's fearless. Just steps into their land without any fear and I'm torn; love that about a character, yet worry, for they can use it to their advantage. Also, the warning he gave to the other Wolves. Extinction? Wow....

I loved this and can't wait for more. :D

EDIT:.....I just got that pun in the beginning. XD XD

Hey guys! Boy, it's been quite a few days since I last wrote or checked this place! 300+ new comments, my god. Anywho, just being my old bus

• Captured Snow and Bluebeard perfectly in this and I fucking hated the tweedle assholes. Creeped me the hell out and glad to see they got what they deserved. Nerissa, poor thing. Seems like a real lost individual in this story but it fits her character and the things she went through.

Also, Bigby is a badass but I sense he's becoming the 'bad wolf' again in this. I love it; I recall playing the game the 1st time and made Bigby a dick. It fits this chapter and the issues he's facing. I worry, though, he'll lose it, especially after he goes looking for Jersey. And Jersey. :3 That guy was a comedian and knowing Bigby is searching, well, I'm in. :)

armis37 posted: »

Hey guys, remember me? I have posted one part of my first fiction ever here, but I think it's already buried. Well, if I've done that, migh

• Thanks for your answer, I was thinking I won't get any besides Hazza's :)

I was trying to picture Nerissa and Snow as close to their originals as possible. Snow was really hard for me, Nerissa came more naturally :)

I hope Bigby will be able to control himself atleast a bit. We wouldn't want a Wolf crysis on our hands, now would we? :)

Captured Snow and Bluebeard perfectly in this and I fucking hated the tweedle assholes. Creeped me the hell out and glad to see they got wha

• Nah, man. I noticed your story, liked it but JUST now had the time to go and read it. XD

I'd be mad at you if you didn't get Nerissa down, just because she's your bae. :3 We all have that ONE character we love and it's easy explaining about. lol Snow is a challenge but I think you did beautifully with her and I do hope Bigby can control the f down long enough to handle the Jersey Shore. XD

I look forward to more and see HOW Bigby handles this all!

Thanks for your answer, I was thinking I won't get any besides Hazza's I was trying to picture Nerissa and Snow as close to their origin

• Do you mean you'd be mad if I didn't narrate Nerissa good or you'd be mad if I wouldn't make her suffer like other characters or something like that? Sorry, but this bit is a little unclear to me xD

I'll try to deliver :)

Nah, man. I noticed your story, liked it but JUST now had the time to go and read it. XD I'd be mad at you if you didn't get Nerissa down

• The narrate to the fullest with your heart. :3 Sorry, I tend to make things complicated. XD you speaking about Nerissa shows she's your favorite. :)

Sweet!! :D

Do you mean you'd be mad if I didn't narrate Nerissa good or you'd be mad if I wouldn't make her suffer like other characters or something like that? Sorry, but this bit is a little unclear to me xD I'll try to deliver

• edited May 2015

OK, all clear now. I really enjoy trying to portray her and that's what I'll try to do as best I can :)

The narrate to the fullest with your heart. Sorry, I tend to make things complicated. XD you speaking about Nerissa shows she's your favorite. Sweet!!

• I too have already read this part on fan fiction.net I just never reviewed it due to my horrible skills at doing so! But I can say you do a great job with Nerissa! I always feel I don't do well with Snow so I try to use her as less as possible XD Never knew you wrote here but glad you decides to join the party!

Hey guys, remember me? I have posted one part of my first fiction ever here, but I think it's already buried. Well, if I've done that, migh

• Maybe one day I'll start using Snow again. XD

Hey the more the merrier man! Hope to see more of your stuff soon! :D

Yeah, Snow is difficult Well, it's about time I joined all the awesome people here, isn't it?

• Yeah, Snow is difficult :)

Well, it's about time I joined all the awesome people here, isn't it? :)

I too have already read this part on fan fiction.net I just never reviewed it due to my horrible skills at doing so! But I can say you do a

• Maybe when the winter comes xD

I'll try to deliver :)

Maybe one day I'll start using Snow again. XD Hey the more the merrier man! Hope to see more of your stuff soon!

• Oh man... I can't take any more of this :'(

I'm so relieved that RJ understood, his mindset on the subject is pretty much the same as mine: If it makes you happy, then I'm happy for you.

"That's a pretty spicy burger there. Ghost chili sauce, pepper jack cheese, sliced Jalapenos AND Jalapeno poppers ontop of that!"

Oh dear merciful God in Heaven! That would KILL me!!! :'O

Poor Frank, those guys deserve to get their heads kicked in >:( I hope he see's Robert again, this 'separation' needs to end right now...

I look forward to more dude! XD

Robert, RJ and Gren sat outside. Robert picked at his burger, unsatisfied with the morning. He was dreading telling his son and if Gren kick

• Hey EMMY, nice to see you back!!! I've personally been suffering severe Blocks, and it's gone from making me moody to outright miserable :'(

Anyways, the chapter, and I do remember what happened actually! :)

Interesting choice to have Andre be Welsh, I personally love the accent, though sometimes it can be a bit hard to understand :P

For once, she desired the presence of her one and only true love to hold her

God finally! Jocelyn keeps eyeing up these toned Werewolves and I feel sorry for Derek in return, it's like she's forgotten he even exists :/

Maxine sounds like an interesting character, I can't wait to hear the rest of her story :D

I look forward to more! XD

• Glad you enjoyed this shorter chapter. The speech was rather difficult to get a hold on, before I realised that a movie I had featured the speech.

Are there any particular moments in the Cold War you want me to do?

Short, sweet and to the point. I like! Always fun seeing the world through the very eyes of the characters in the story and you did wonderfu

• I had a writers block of my own this time. Solution? Shorter chapter.

Yes, they were rather fortunate. It seems the fates favour them. The Russian culture back then had the men binge drink, and Germany had lots of alcohol to offer. Thank god they ran a tavern.

Are there any particular moments in the Cold War you want me to do?

Short but sweet I was afraid for Alfred and Gertraud's safeties, thank god the Russians simply helped themselves to their supplies and not them in general... I look forward to the Cold War! XD

• I aim for a good historical depiction (My inspiration for the historical aspect is the Century Trilogy).

Any moments in the Cold War in particular you want me to do?

MasterStone posted: »

Thank you for another great chapter and historical depiction of that time! I'm looking forward to seeing what come next for Gertraud and Alfred.

• I had a writers block of my own this time. Solution? Shorter chapter.

If that was at all for my benefit then thanks but no thanks. 2,000 words is always my minimum limit for a chapter...

Indeed :) I wonder how long the Fates will favour them for though :/

2 things:

• 1) I don't know that much about the Cold War
    • 2) This is your story, write what you want to write, not what other people do :)

I had a writers block of my own this time. Solution? Shorter chapter. Yes, they were rather fortunate. It seems the fates favour them. Th

• I understand that this is my own story for me to write as I please. I am merely fishing for ideas.

I had a writers block of my own this time. Solution? Shorter chapter. If that was at all for my benefit then thanks but no thanks. 2

• The Assault... Part: Two

Kieron heard the words of the old man. He looked at his mother Ride.

"Mom...don't watch okay?" He asked

She looked confused as she did not hear the old man's words. "What do you-" Kieron was already gone.

Kieron grabbed the old man by the throat, pure hatred could be seen in Kierons eyes. With all his strength he punched the old man in the gut. "What were those words old man!?" He said

The old man smiled and leaned in "Whore..."

Kieron summoned serrated blades. And in one swift movement of his hand the old man was stabbed, Kieron pulled the blades out slowly he made sure he wasn't hit in any vital organs, Kieron pinned the old man to the wall. The other vampires were terrified as Kieron pinned the old man to the wall with the blades yet again. Kieron walked over to the vampires his crimson eyes beamed red.

"You will feast on this man's body. You will all flee from this place afterwards." He said in a demonic voice.

Kieron watched as the group of vampires grew fangs and ran towards the old man. Kieron could hear the old man scream, he could also hear the vampires tear his flesh from his body. Kieron hoped his mother didn't see what he had done, nobody would talk to his family or friends like that, especially when it comes to Claire...When the vampires fled the area after picking the old man clean to the bone. Ride ran down the hill, she slapped Kieron.

"What the hell was that!?" She said

Kieron looked her in the eye. "Mom he deserved what he got, he called Claire names that shouldn't be said."

Ride looked over at the old man's skeleton. She looked back at Kieron "But did it have to be to that degree!? You could of just killed him yourself!"

"I'm sorry mom..." Kieron said

Ride held Kieron "I just don't want you becoming a monster, I dealt with one like that...the big bad wolf, you can hurt people who hurt family and friends to that degree but...please Kieron not like that." She said tears falling from her face.

Kieron began to regret doing what he did. He gave his mother a hug. "I promise for as long as I live I won't hurt someone like that again. Just please stop crying mom."

Ride wiped her tears. "You better, I see you do something like that.." Kieron cut her off with a smile.

"You'll hit me right?" He laughed

Ride laughed "You know me so well already."

Kieron tried opening the door only to find it locked.

"Fuck!" He said giving the door a kick.

"We'll just have to wait..." Ride said

"Who knows what she's going to go through down there!" Kieron said

Ride sat down on a nearby log. "Trust her Kieron, she said wait so we should."

Kieron sighed, he was worried. He sat with Ride. "I know mom...but here I am again scared. All my life I've done nothing but lose family and friends, just now have I been gaining them." He said in an upset tone.

Ride wrapped her arm around him "It's going to be okay, things will be bumpy for now but when this prince is gone. There will be a light in your darkness." She smiled

"I hope so..." Kieron said looking at the door.

In the Crypt...

Claire could hear screams and cries from outside the door, but she pressed on. She had to do this so she could end this awful fight. She began to walk down a long set of stairs to an open room. Her weapons had disappeared from her hands, she wondered what had happened. There was a man's voice...

"If you are truly part of my family lineage then here is your first task. You must be feasted upon and live." The man's voice rang.

Claire didn't like the sound of this. She watched as starved vampires began to crawl out from the ground, chains began to bind Claire and no matter how much she pulled on the chains she wouldn't let go. The vampires began to bite into Claire, she screamed out in pain. Bites turned to chops as they drew more blood, Claire could feel herself slipping, but she had to push on. She continued to scream in agony but the vampires stopped and stood. They bowed and began to heal Claire. The voice rang again.

"If you are hearing this you have passed the first challenge here are your weapons. Proceed." The voice said

Claire saw the door open. Kierons blade and her revolver were returned, She walked through the door to the next room. She smelt Lycans...The voice activated again.

"If you are truly part of my family lineage, you will survive this wave of six Lycans." The voice rang.

Six Lycans were let into the room. Claire pulled out her revolver, she fired four shots and instantaneously set on fire four Lycans they burned to death in a matter of seconds. She put her revolver away and held Kierons sword. The two Lycans began to charge Claire. She revved the motorcycle mechanism and began to wait for the spray to reach its maximum capacity. The blade glowed crimson red, Claire took a couple hits to get it like that, but when the two Lycans jumped towards her she swung the blade and not only caught the Lycans on fire but split them both in half in the process. The voice rang again.

"If you are hearing this you have one final task. If you are truly from my family lineage you can endure the sunlight." The voice rang.

The ceiling began to open and sun rays that had been collected were thrown at Claire. When she saw this her heart stopped. She began to see flash backs of her meeting Kieron, to her mother, back to the day Kieron told her that he'd love her no matter what happened. She screamed in fear, but to her surprise, she could stand perfectly in the sunlight with no harm. The door opened, and a voice rang out.

"You are of my family lineage come in and tell me what it is you seek." The voice rang.

Claire walked in and saw Caines body laying down. Claire drew a pocket knife she held secret in her left pant leg, she drew blood from her and Caine. She lifted Caines wrist and made sure his blood dripped into her own. Right as the blood hit she felt weird. Her body began to pulsate, move in weird ways. This however was normal...

In Claires mind...

Claire began to scream in pain but she was stopped by a man. He walked up to her with his arms crossed.

"What is it you desire child?" He asked

Claire tried to stand. "I...I need the strength...to combat Dracula, the prince..." She said

Caine looked interested he smirked. "Of course! However there is one catch. I'll let you use and keep my strength. However I want to set Dracula in place."

"How do you plan on doing that? You aren't in your body!" She said.

Caine walked closer "Well...I'll just use yours."

Claire cleared her throat. She knew she had to agree. "Fine, you may use my body. Just leave Kieron and his mother out of this!"

Caine began to feel Claires memories he felt her anguish. "Claire...you are my brothers daughter...I will help Kieron, but if I did the same to Ride she would die. I will leave her be."

Claire hugged Caine "Thank you...thank you so much...But I have one more question...will I live?" She said

Caine hugged Claire back. "I won't let you lose life my sweet niece. It's time you learn how great life can be. Just remember to follow my lead okay?"

There was a bright light, Caine was now in control of her body while she sat back and watched his plan unfold...

That's it! Any questions or comments let me know! :D We'll today was to say the least, interesting XD Between all the feels I felt today on the forum leading to this woman who literally made me stutter and practically made me mess up my application when one of the managers walked by to ask questions was a blast XD. Hope you are all having an awesome day! :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.