Important Question About Mira in ep1

So I play the first episode of GoT and i have a question about Mira. I'm pretty sure Magery cant helpme if she ask dat bastard Jofrey for help. So i refuse to ask her for help. Does that give me a benefit for the next episode or is it another decision wich doesnt matter and is never mentioned again? I know it's spoiler but I really wanna know before playing the next episode.

Comments

• In Episode 2, she promises to talk to her grandmother about helping you if you didn't ask for help in Episode 1, but nothing really happened yet.

• Why?

And all the episodes are not out yet so the effect is still unknown.

• Joffrey would never make appearance on epsiode 3 or 2 and yeah you're right margery can't help you she will only replace you with another handmaiden. Tyrion is trying to help you but I don't think margery wants. So yeah don't trust Margery and trust tyrion only.

• edited May 2015

But tyrion will be fucked too(in the show he was). For a second i thought I should bette rteam up with cersei. I hate dat bitch but she's more powerful than tyrion

• Yeah, tyrion is fucked on ep 3 because he killed joffrey (I think)

Xemnes posted: »

But tyrion will be fucked too(in the show he was). For a second i thought I should bette rteam up with cersei. I hate dat bitch but she's more powerful than tyrion

• Nope, Lady olaena poisoned Joffrey

Killah posted: »

Yeah, tyrion is fucked on ep 3 because he killed joffrey (I think)

• Really? I never knew ;-;

• Well, you never know.
    It's GOT.

A place where old women are Assassins and Families that supports incest.

Killah posted: »

Really? I never knew ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.