Possible DLC?

I know it's still wayyyy too early to tell, but I've been thinking a lot about if/when they make a DLC for this game, what it would be about. I was thinking something along the lines of Elissa Forrester's (Mommy Forrester's) background during Robert's Rebellion when her family sided with the Targaryens. I thought that that would be a really interesting story to tell. If not that, then maybe it could be through Ryon's POV during his time of Whitehill captivity? I dunno', these were just some things running through my head.

Comments

• No :( the walking dead season 3 first :)

• I just had a wonderful idea for DLC: Asher's journey to Essos when he was exiled. We would see how he met Beskha, and I think there would be much potential for a great adventure. I mean two sellswords travelling through Essos on a mission and getting in fights and trouble? That would be awesome. And Asher would finally get all the screentime he deserves :D

• That's a great idea, actually! It could maybe even start with him at Ironrath before he even has to go to Essos and also cover the whole Asher/Gwyn romance, but who knows? The only problem I see with my theory on this is that it would have to be a huge DLC, maybe even too big for a DLC in the first place.

I just had a wonderful idea for DLC: Asher's journey to Essos when he was exiled. We would see how he met Beskha, and I think there would be

• I picture this idea. The DLC will be about how things were before the War and before Asher's exile. We get to see how the Forresters siblings interact with each other. We get to see Ethan and Gregor again. We get to see how the family was before the war and drama force them apart.

And the DLC will end with the family having one final dinner before Asher leaves to Essos.

• We might be getting a Ryon POV in future episodes rather than DLC. I expect any DLC would be post-game anyway so choices can have an impact on the story more.

• I'd love to see the circumstances that led to Ludd fathering Asher.

• Cotter and the Erotic Potatoes DLC

• I'd like to play as a young Malcolm during the fall of House Branfield after all Malcolm is the last surviving Branfield.

• What about Elissa? She's still Branfield by blood.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'd like to play as a young Malcolm during the fall of House Branfield after all Malcolm is the last surviving Branfield.

• Somewhat Related I don't really like a dlc announcement at the very start of the game even if there might not be one. It just shows they're withholding content on purpose and trying to make a cheap buck, but I am okay with dlc that was being created after the game is launched.

• Yeah I know what I meant was Malcolm is the only person who can continue the Branfield line, meaning if he dies without having a son the Branfield line dies with him.

What about Elissa? She's still Branfield by blood.

• If there was DLC, I see several different possibilities, but let's rule one thing out.

• Ethan's past wouldn't exactly be exciting or anything besides the miller's boy thing. Cut him out all together.

Anyway, here is my ideas, in no particular order.

1. Rodrik with Gregor in the war against the Lannisters. Might be cool. Maybe add Gared on as well?
    2. Asher and his Essos adventures
    3. Mira in Highgarden
    4. Something with the Glenmores. Play as one of the sons. Any excuse to see more of Elaena really. Still, it be different and could tie in well.
  • I just want to see something where maybe it's five or so years earlier, before Mira left for Highgarden. Before Asher had the whole Gwyn ordeal. Before Rodrik left for the war. Before Gregor got killed. I want to see what kind of a family they were like.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.