It seems so blatently obvious that Gared is going to die...

edited May 2015 in Game Of Thrones

...but considering the Kenny/Luke thing I am almost entirely convinced that Telltale will throw a curveball and Gared will end up surviving, if not the only main character left. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Gared has to live he's so adorable :)

• My bae can't die.... NO! I refuse...

cries

• How is it "blatantly obvious" that he's going to die? I personally think he's going to die, but I don't see how there is any actual evidence? Maybe a little bit of foreshadowing from characters like Frostfinger and such, but still...

• I wouldn't say it's obvious. If there is to be another PC death, most likely it will be him, but I doubt he's going to die, he's got one of the most important missions in the game.

• Alt text

My bae can't die.... NO! I refuse... cries

• edited May 2015

Bad choice of wording on my part, sorry. I mean it as in everyone is expecting him to die, like how everyone was expecting there to big Kenny/Luke fight.

How is it "blatantly obvious" that he's going to die? I personally think he's going to die, but I don't see how there is any actual evidence? Maybe a little bit of foreshadowing from characters like Frostfinger and such, but still...

• edited May 2015

He'll probably die by the end.

I mean, what happens to him after the North Grove? He has no place to go. He'll either be executed by the Night's Watch, the Wildlings , or the White Walkers.

• Wot? He is gonna die?? But he is my fav character ;_;

• He'll die a hero!

• As long as Rodrik lives, I can deal with it ...

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

Same here..

ALIENANGIE posted: »

As long as Rodrik lives, I can deal with it ...

• edited May 2015

Gared is gonna become a wildling guys. He won't die. Bacon confirmed for seaon 2.

#whodoesntlovebacon

• Bro it's who doesn't LOVE bacon get it right. (I am joking therefore you are not allowed to be offended)

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Gared is gonna become a wildling guys. He won't die. Bacon confirmed for seaon 2. #whodoesntlovebacon

• He's gonna slip from the Wall

• FIX'D IT! :D

AgentZ46 posted: »

Bro it's who doesn't LOVE bacon get it right. (I am joking therefore you are not allowed to be offended)

• Agreed.

Rodrik is Love, Rodrik is Life

• I'm hoping he'll survive, or at least have a meaningful death. I mean, I'm tired of Telltale killing off their characters, and if he's in Season 2, I could imagine him having an interesting storyline.

• 10/10 best telltale death

Crips posted: »

He's gonna slip from the Wall

• Seems really likely that Mira is gonna die to me.

• My thoughts exactly.

• Cotter might probably die :/

Seems really likely that Mira is gonna die to me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.