Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• That's true. I couldn't have said it better myself. :)

But what if.. Rhys actually becomes the antogonist in Borderlands 3?? Gasp!

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

I'm torn between the fear of loosing him and the desire of seeing how he would struggle to get rid of Jack's AI. And what everyone else in t

• You know I just realized... this thread is the most popular one... 100+ likes k's of comments and 90+ pages... damn... Telltale must be like "Damn this is turning into something bigger than anything". It seems like until this game, no other ships where ever made.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• I'll be like

Alt text

Seriously, I'm afraid of that more than of death. Or not... I don't know, It would be interesting to see Rhys in BL3 and interact with him.

But If it won't be the actual Rhys...? It'll be so sad. I don't know, I can't tell, TTG what've you done to me?!

nohuhhuh posted: »

That's true. I couldn't have said it better myself. But what if.. Rhys actually becomes the antogonist in Borderlands 3?? Gasp!

• Yeah, I can't tell if it's a good or a bad idea. I mean it would be damn cool but also sad. ;(

I'll be like Seriously, I'm afraid of that more than of death. Or not... I don't know, It would be interesting to see Rhys in BL3 and

• I can just imagine their face expressions if/when they read these comments.. (They look hilarious!)

XDJulieXD posted: »

You know I just realized... this thread is the most popular one... 100+ likes k's of comments and 90+ pages... damn... Telltale must be like

• Ugh why Fiona's future outfit is so hard to draw?

collapses

• They'll be like "Omg... we started a cult" XD

I can just imagine their face expressions if/when they read these comments.. (They look hilarious!)

• Yup, this thread became massive in a short amount of time. One of the most active threads in the whole community.

Something to be proud of. :D

You know I just realized... this thread is the most popular one... 100+ likes k's of comments and 90+ pages... damn... Telltale must be like

• edited May 2015

you said it.. It's hard to draw her past outfit already... such complex, much laziness...

Alt text

Ugh why Fiona's future outfit is so hard to draw? collapses

• Alt text

Ugh why Fiona's future outfit is so hard to draw? collapses

• continues drawing aggressively

• This thread: "Notice us Telltale senpaaaiii!!!~~"

Telltale:

Alt text

Yup, this thread became massive in a short amount of time. One of the most active threads in the whole community. Something to be proud of.

• If there won't be any Rhyiona moments in Ep 3 after all of this I'm gonna be pissed.

Alt text

• Psh, they´ve seen this thread and know it exists. ;P

This thread: "Notice us Telltale senpaaaiii!!!~~" Telltale:

• Alt text

If there won't be any Rhyiona moments in Ep 3 after all of this I'm gonna be pissed.

• Armis, please, everyone wants to be like this guy.

Alt text

armis37 posted: »

Question for you, all Rhyiona shippers: Which Vault Hunters do Rhys and Fiona like the most? Why?

• Eh just joking around, still forgot to mention we have two senpais... telltale and Rhyiona.OH! Let's go full anime senpaism, we already have the fanart and fanfics... hmm...we need altars... someone bring me the GLUE!!!

Psh, they´ve seen this thread and know it exists. ;P

• And then I realize that they'll probably make fun of us all.

• Telltale is the senpai that never notices anyone.

That´s why the episodes take so long. :P

Eh just joking around, still forgot to mention we have two senpais... telltale and Rhyiona.OH! Let's go full anime senpaism, we already have the fanart and fanfics... hmm...we need altars... someone bring me the GLUE!!!

• Telltale: "U wan' gud epsodes? Gotta wait m8."

Telltale is the senpai that never notices anyone. That´s why the episodes take so long. :P

• Telltale:

Alt text

And then I realize that they'll probably make fun of us all.

• Alt text

Telltale: "U wan' gud epsodes? Gotta wait m8."

• Alt text

"Do you have a name?"

Alt text

"You already know my name."

Alt text

"Because I´d rather call you mine."

Alt text

"!!!"

• I agree with you.

He's a higher number than all of us xD

Armis, please, everyone wants to be like this guy.

• There´s always space for more smoothness.

And there I thought he can't be more smooth than he already is. But nope.

• That doesn´t have to mean GoT comes out first. TftB is already in the steam db so as soon as the classification is out it´s good to go. GoT isn´t as far as I know.

I wanna see who´s the traitor. :P

• edited May 2015

well apparently GOT ep 4 got rated... so we get that first then TFTB ep 3... It truly isn't fair whispers thou' I'm actually looking forward to GOT... really want to see what happens to Garred

• And there I thought he can't be more smooth than he already is. But nope.

"Do you have a name?" "You already know my name." "Because I´d rather call you mine." "!!!"

• Oefff.. Things are getting heated.. ;p

And also: YAY~ AT 100 LIKES! AND OMG ALMOST 100 PAGES!

"Do you have a name?" "You already know my name." "Because I´d rather call you mine." "!!!"

• Just 4 more pages.

Alt text

Linsepins posted: »

Oefff.. Things are getting heated.. ;p And also: YAY~ AT 100 LIKES! AND OMG ALMOST 100 PAGES!

• Oh... seems logical... Yeah I know! I'm suspecting the maester he's too neutral in all this. Sir Royland is too hotheaded and seems very loyal despite his character, also in my play-through I made Duncan my sentinel, so he's definitely off the list, I mean even if he wasn't he's still the castelan AND Lord Gregor really trusted the guy (north grove and all). The mother is too weak and cares too much for the family... sooo yep maester!! (it's like the cliché "the butler did it"). Also can't wait to play more of Asher, he's the cool one XD. Still my love for Garred's story won't change.

That doesn´t have to mean GoT comes out first. TftB is already in the steam db so as soon as the classification is out it´s good to go. GoT isn´t as far as I know. I wanna see who´s the traitor. :P

• I actually suspect the maester the most too. I just really don´t want it to be Lady Forrester. Part of it is because I revealed that there was a traitor to her so ouch. And I like her, she´s been nice so far so...

People say the maester is too obvious but in TWD there was a traitor at one point and it was the most obvious person so I don´t think Telltale cares.

Oh... seems logical... Yeah I know! I'm suspecting the maester he's too neutral in all this. Sir Royland is too hotheaded and seems very loy

• Rhys doesn´t play around.

• Alt text

• edited May 2015

Well I don't remember if I did tell Lady Forrester... I think I didn't because I was afraid she'll freak out and scare the traitor or something... like saying it out loud "I'll kill that traitor myself!" then everyone's like "wha??" , Rodrik facepalm Then they all die, THE END. Ok jokes aside, I was thinking of her mental state she lost Gregor and Ethan, Rodrik is in a bad condition and Ryon is with the Whitehills very close to death,also she doesn't know anything about Asher. Well I'll be damned is she's not gonna snap.

PS Forgot to mention Mira... that girl is in a lot of trouble and if she finds out about her too...damn

I actually suspect the maester the most too. I just really don´t want it to be Lady Forrester. Part of it is because I revealed that there w

• I told her because I thought she deserved to know about the house´s current situation. I never even considered her as the traitor until I came here and saw people throwing it around so I dunno... She´s already snapping though we saw that at the end of episode 2.

Mira´s fun to play but damn if her story isn´t difficult.

Well I don't remember if I did tell Lady Forrester... I think I didn't because I was afraid she'll freak out and scare the traitor or somet

• ikr? Mira's like fucked over by Margery... on my 2nd play-through I didn't ask her to talk to Joffrey, and ask about forging the letter and I be damned, the sass in her "Dunno, gotta talk to ma granny, k?" Then I was like fuck it I'm forging this letter, after that she told me not to talk to Tyrion, at that moment I had enough of her bs, (first she gets angry that I kissed Cercei's ass, then getting angry if I don't) I was like b*tch I do what I want, and went to talk to Tyrion (at first thou I didn't, then that little damn dwarf started talking in front of Margery, I was like DUDE NOT COOL), by the way, did you destroy the decree or kept it?

I told her because I thought she deserved to know about the house´s current situation. I never even considered her as the traitor until I ca

• Just a heads up, you should probably edit your first GoT post with a spoiler tag since not everyone has played it yet ^-^

ikr? Mira's like fucked over by Margery... on my 2nd play-through I didn't ask her to talk to Joffrey, and ask about forging the letter and

• Rhyiona... Rhyiona has 7 letters.

Youtube also has seven letters.

"LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE" is on youtube.

Britney. Is it a coincidence that this name also has 7 letters? No, of course not.

Britney Spears. Spear. A spear has five letters. Just like the name Fiona.

But let´s go deeper.

Spears can be weapons. Hammers can also weapons.

Do you know who uses a hammer?

Yes. Thor.

Thor has four letters. Just like the name Rhys.

If you don´t admit Rhyiona is confirmed after this then I don´t know what to tell you.

Rhyiona CONFIRMED.

• I´ve been getting angry at her too. I literally did everything she asked; I didn´t even go talk to Tyrion after she told me not to and she STILL talked about replacing me. Seriously, what the hell does she want?

I kept the decree, feel like it could be useful somehow.

ikr? Mira's like fucked over by Margery... on my 2nd play-through I didn't ask her to talk to Joffrey, and ask about forging the letter and

Sign in to comment in this discussion.