Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Wonderful as always

• It may sound old already, but I can't help going "Daaww' when I read your fanfics.

Perfect!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It´d always been something he was curious about. He´d never asked because he wasn´t sure of how far into her personal life he could step

• edited May 2015

Dammit, I'm so late to the party D:

Cheers to you guys! Congratulations with 102 likes. This thread is amazing thanks to all of you, keep being awesome and have a nice day or evening or whatever.

glug glug

• That makes me really happy, thank you!

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

It may sound old already, but I can't help going "Daaww' when I read your fanfics. Perfect!

• sends hug too

You deserve all the praise you get and much more, my dear sir!

That makes me really happy, thank you!

• I probably wouldn't be writing if it wasn't for you guys' support so this goes both ways!

sends hug too You deserve all the praise you get and much more, my dear sir!

• C ya

Dammit, I'm so late to the party Cheers to you guys! Congratulations with 102 likes. This thread is amazing thanks to all of you, keep being awesome and have a nice day or evening or whatever. glug glug

• Thanksh >v<

Poogers555 posted: »

So good

• Thank you! I'm glad you love it XD

Just how I imagined it! This is amazing, I love it!

• Plsss we're talking about Rhyiona here. Of course it's sweet ;D

Kruzii posted: »

sweeet<3

• Since Mother's day was only yesterday, is anyone planing on making a fan art with Fiona and Gortys? :)

• Yesterday I was reading my feed thinking "Where the heck is ABigBadWolf? He's usually the first one commenting" ;)

Thank you for drawing it! That sounds amazing, looking forward to it!

• You write best stories ever told by mankind.

It´d always been something he was curious about. He´d never asked because he wasn´t sure of how far into her personal life he could step

• Telltale needs to hire you so they can put this in the game! :D

[Requested by Quiff,also a great idea btw] Hope you like it, I Made it more romantic, Fiona on the Piano and Rhys on the Saxophone Made with SFM/Photoshop [Feel Free to use my artworks] You can see my gallery here/dowload here

• you the real MVP! Love your fics :3

• You, I like you! To the fanart mobile!!!

Since Mother's day was only yesterday, is anyone planing on making a fan art with Fiona and Gortys?

• Good luck for those! You might find you get your results back and have done better than you thought - last year my GCSE English Language felt like it went terribly but my results came back and I'd got an A* - so don't worry :)

Quiff posted: »

Some went good, some not as well. But I still don't have all my results back yet and I still have 2 or 3 more tests to go!

• I support this endeavor and anyone who tries this, me myself i do not have the skills to pull this off so ill leave it to the other fanartists

XDJulieXD posted: »

You, I like you! To the fanart mobile!!!

• Whoa, Rhys is terrible in anger, so protective over his daughter.

Love it!

nohuhhuh posted: »

100 likes!! WOOOO!!!! Here's something I just made... Time well spent.

• Rhys is scary when he's like that :[ but he just wants the best for his daughter.
    Thank you! ^3^

Whoa, Rhys is terrible in anger, so protective over his daughter. Love it!

• edited May 2015

Such a good father.

Not at all. Looking forward to your next works! C:

By the way, I saw your art in the other thread with Rhys/HJ. Loved their face expressions, Rhys is so naive while Jack is intimidating. It's wonderful!

Rhys is scary when he's like that :[ but he just wants the best for his daughter. Thank you! ^3^

• edited May 2015

Ah, Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life. What a wonderful phrase.

"Torawareta kutsujoku wa hangeki no koshi da joheki no sono kanata emono wo hohuru, Jäger!"

Rhyiona IS love and IS life, afterall. "Kachiku no annei kyogi no hanei shiseru garou no jiyuu o!"

• ;_; Thank you, I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for the prompt!

Janek95 posted: »

You write best stories ever told by mankind.

• Thank you, very happy you enjoy them!

XDJulieXD posted: »

you the real MVP! Love your fics

• Can't be Sonic all the time, I guess. :( Better late than never. :P

Yesterday I was reading my feed thinking "Where the heck is ABigBadWolf? He's usually the first one commenting"

• Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life... ain't no passing craze.

(Sorry to interrupt but does anyone else get really excited at the JAAAAGER part? :P)

MichaelBP posted: »

Ah, Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life. What a wonderful phrase. "Torawareta kutsujoku wa hangeki no koshi da joheki no sono kanata emono wo hohuru, Jäger!"

• It's totally fine! We've got lives outside of the Internet..and even Rhyiona.

I guess it just felt kinda weird, like if a family member was missing.. :(

Can't be Sonic all the time, I guess. Better late than never. :P

• There is nothing better than waking up to Rhyiona.

• I get back asap though, can´t miss Rhyiona for anything. :D

Aww, that´s really nice. ;_;

It's totally fine! We've got lives outside of the Internet..and even Rhyiona. I guess it just felt kinda weird, like if a family member was missing..

• That sounds nice. :)

There is nothing better than waking up to Rhyiona.

• That's so great to hear! I was actually trying to focus on making Rhys' expression as naive and innocent as possible and the opposite with Jack. I really like this contrast they have.

Such a good father. Not at all. Looking forward to your next works! C: By the way, I saw your art in the other thread with Rhys/HJ. Loved their face expressions, Rhys is so naive while Jack is intimidating. It's wonderful!

• Sure is. :P

That sounds nice.

• I think you've done very well.

Yeah, me too. Even though we can make Rhys kind of a jerk in our playthroughs, I personally can't see him as one. He's just a cute dork, who doesn't know any better than working on Hyperion. Can't wait to see what HJ will do to him...

That's so great to hear! I was actually trying to focus on making Rhys' expression as naive and innocent as possible and the opposite with Jack. I really like this contrast they have.

• edited May 2015

It means no worries for the rest of our days.

(That part always gets me hyped up)

Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life... ain't no passing craze. (Sorry to interrupt but does anyone else get really excited at the JAAAAGER part? :P)

• Question for you, all Rhyiona shippers: Which Vault Hunters do Rhys and Fiona like the most? Why?

• It´s our problem-free philosophy!

(Same. :D I keep waiting for it from the beggining of the song)

MichaelBP posted: »

It means no worries for the rest of our days. (That part always gets me hyped up)

• Me neither. I always make my Rhys to be really nice in my playthroughs because he's so damn adorable!

I'm afraid that at some point Holo-Jack is going to posses Rhys tho.. But I don't want to lose my cute dorky!! ;(

I think you've done very well. Yeah, me too. Even though we can make Rhys kind of a jerk in our playthroughs, I personally can't see him

• I'm torn between the fear of loosing him and the desire of seeing how he would struggle to get rid of Jack's AI. And what everyone else in the gang will do. Though I'll be broken if TTG will do something terrible to him in the end. It's going to be worse than ending of S1 TWD :(

Me neither. I always make my Rhys to be really nice in my playthroughs because he's so damn adorable! I'm afraid that at some point Holo-Jack is going to posses Rhys tho.. But I don't want to lose my cute dorky!! ;(

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

(Yeah, it's probably my favourite part of the song, but the entire song is great)

It´s our problem-free philosophy! (Same. I keep waiting for it from the beggining of the song)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.