Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ups D: sooorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Green613 posted: »

Just a heads up, you should probably edit your first GoT post with a spoiler tag since not everyone has played it yet ^-^

• well I destroyed it.. dunno felt kinda blamy after all those incidents :/ I mean wasn't it signed by Tyrion himself? I guessed that if he's in prison that decree would be like conspiracy crime or something. So poof all that kissing ass for nothing...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I´ve been getting angry at her too. I literally did everything she asked; I didn´t even go talk to Tyrion after she told me not to and she S

• Yeah, Mira will get in trouble if anyone sees it and links her to Tyrion but I was still scared of needing it for something later on and then regret burning so I just kept it.

XDJulieXD posted: »

well I destroyed it.. dunno felt kinda blamy after all those incidents I mean wasn't it signed by Tyrion himself? I guessed that if he's in prison that decree would be like conspiracy crime or something. So poof all that kissing ass for nothing...

• It's fine, just that I know lots of people here haven't played GoT yet since they only got TFTBL, just letting you know so no one blows up at you because of spoilers :P

Also welcome! I noticed you were new around here, but I guess I never got the chance to say hi :p

ups sooorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• pshh there's always a 2nd and 3rd play-through XD

Yeah, Mira will get in trouble if anyone sees it and links her to Tyrion but I was still scared of needing it for something later on and then regret burning so I just kept it.

• Oh of course, new, but I feel like I've been here forever X3, you are the OP right? Nice to meet you X3, I guess you're a fan of ATLA and LOK? I loved ATLA saw it like 3 times ALL of it, LOK didn't have the same impact on me but I like they kept the art-style, I still have to catch up with the latest seasons n all X3

It's fine, just that I know lots of people here haven't played GoT yet since they only got TFTBL, just letting you know so no one blows up a

• Yup, love me some Avatar, I liked LoK better overall but I love the original a ton too. And yeah, I am the OP :p

Oh of course, new, but I feel like I've been here forever X3, you are the OP right? Nice to meet you X3, I guess you're a fan of ATLA and LO

• Well I'm really glad that I finally joined the forums, at first I was just some random pair of curious eyes looking for news, and then after seeing the community I became a disturbing looking red gnome that is into Rhyiona and does fan-art of it X3. Also has anyone wondered how Rhys's tattoo looks like? I'm gonna try and draw versions of it while at school inbetween classes XD.

Yup, love me some Avatar, I liked LoK better overall but I love the original a ton too. And yeah, I am the OP

• That´s true!

pshh there's always a 2nd and 3rd play-through XD

• I'm so sorry,I'm so late

Alt text

• Aaahh, it's amazing!

I'm dying now.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I'm so sorry,I'm so late

• Alt text

I'm so sorry,I'm so late

• Well obviously ;)

Rhyiona... Rhyiona has 7 letters. Youtube also has seven letters. "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE" is on youtube. Britney. Is it a coincidence

• Aww so adorable!

I'm so sorry,I'm so late

• I think now we need Telltale to comment here saying what they think of this

• Just more proof for those in denial.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Well obviously

• We all know what they think of this.

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

I think now we need Telltale to comment here saying what they think of this

• Random question: is there a red stripe in Fiona's "future hat"? Or is it just black? Can't find any pictures..

• It's black

Random question: is there a red stripe in Fiona's "future hat"? Or is it just black? Can't find any pictures..

• BEAUTIFUL! Awesome work! :D

I'm so sorry,I'm so late

• Thanks a lot. :)

It's black

• There is a red stripe.

Alt text

Random question: is there a red stripe in Fiona's "future hat"? Or is it just black? Can't find any pictures..

• Just a quick little poll thing http://strawpoll.me/4335318

• edited May 2015

Episode 5 because post credit honeymoon scene confirmed.

Just a quick little poll thing http://strawpoll.me/4335318

• Oh right. Is it just me or is that just barely red or am I just too tired..

There is a red stripe.

• It´s dark red. :)

Oh right. Is it just me or is that just barely red or am I just too tired..

• Just so you know, I fucking love you.

I'm so sorry,I'm so late

• Alt text

I'm so sorry,I'm so late

• why cant I choose all of them?

• It is fun to go back to the first page and read our progress up to this point. It almost feels like time travel :)

• Damn, 104 likes now. Thats like 6 likes in 24 hours

• This thread is about Rhyiona. It´s top quality.

Alt text

Damn, 104 likes now. Thats like 6 likes in 24 hours

• The nostalgia. <3

It is fun to go back to the first page and read our progress up to this point. It almost feels like time travel

• Oh that's nice to hear :D

Thank you for the encouragement and I hope it goes well for you too!

Good luck for those! You might find you get your results back and have done better than you thought - last year my GCSE English Language felt like it went terribly but my results came back and I'd got an A* - so don't worry

• edited May 2015

"His hand moved without his permission..." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just kidding :^)

That was as superb as a deep pan pizza with a thick layer of cheese!

It´d always been something he was curious about. He´d never asked because he wasn´t sure of how far into her personal life he could step

• edited May 2015

Oh shit was that yesterday?! I totally forgot...

Sorry mom ;__;

Since Mother's day was only yesterday, is anyone planing on making a fan art with Fiona and Gortys?

• QUIFF

How do you manage to make normal moments so dirty in every fic? That´s a talent right there. :P

That´s the best compliment I could ever ask for. ;_;

Quiff posted: »

"His hand moved without his permission..." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Just kidding :^) That was as superb as a deep pan pizza with a thick layer of cheese!

• Yo...That's precious, really precious.

Alt text

I'm so sorry,I'm so late

• Obviously It'll be canon in ep 3

... ;__;

• It's undeniable that I am blessed with something special here.

And you are to a 100% worthy of the compliment and that pizza!

Gosh I would order one for you, but this one's got no dough :p

QUIFF How do you manage to make normal moments so dirty in every fic? That´s a talent right there. :P That´s the best compliment I could ever ask for. ;_;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.