ComingSoon posted: »

"Swagging it in Queensland"

• Ah Totalbiscuit, don't worry I'll fucking buy your shirts

Fucking buy my shirts

• Alt text

Maek mi lol

• Guitar Hero's Back

It's finally coming back, after 5 years, Guitar Hero is back. This game was a huge part of my childhood, I loved playing this game, and to hear it's coming back has peaked my interest, I just hope it's good.

• Salt123's Movie of the Day.............Previously The Detonator (aka Death Train) Today Gallipoli

Alt text

• NEIN! NON! NO! IE! NIE! NYET! NÁO!

$wag mon€¥

• From a place I have never heard of?

I have known of it since I was five. It is a rather big deal here.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Salt123's Movie of the Day.............Previously The Detonator (aka Death Train) Today Gallipoli

• Sure.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Are you finnally posting something?..........................wait no that came out wrong.................Great paladin it has been so long s

• I've also known about it since I was young because I have some Australian neighbors, That's just what the poster says :P

The movie isn't that new I guess and it might be a reference to the fact that it at first wasn't recognized as much.

From a place I have never heard of? I have known of it since I was five. It is a rather big deal here.

• Sure what? That you're posting something or that you'll forget i said anything

Sure.

• ur just jealous m7

NEIN! NON! NO! IE! NIE! NYET! NÁO!

• I do not think this poster was meant for the AUS/NZ demographic.

I've also known about it since I was young because I have some Australian neighbors, That's just what the poster says :P The movie isn't that new I guess and it might be a reference to the fact that it at first wasn't recognized as much.

• edited May 2015

Oh, heavens above. Well, you asked for it.....

ur en autist.

ur just jealous m7

• "Knock knock."

-Gunshot-

"I am the one who knocks."

-InGen

• ok thanks

I'll post later.

• I'll post later.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Sure what? That you're posting something or that you'll forget i said anything

• (As she slowly puts down the bottle)

Ok you got me there, but I swear there's only water in it and nothing else >_>

Well I guess you have awhile then, with some of your classes randomly going into June or whatever it was. I'm pretty much done 8]

True, soo that means you'll have to take over for me in drunk posts until then haha. Besides, I'll be 21 by then and drinking legally.B]

Belan posted: »

Come on, I've been good lately! It's been a while since my last drunken post, give me some credit.XD (As she slowly puts down the bo

• Well it has Mel Gibson so what did you think it was gonna be?

The movie is good btw.

I do not think this poster was meant for the AUS/NZ demographic.

• Same, this game was a big portion of my childhood.

Guitar Hero's Back It's finally coming back, after 5 years, Guitar Hero is back. This game was a huge part of my childhood, I loved playing this game, and to hear it's coming back has peaked my interest, I just hope it's good.

• Another movie, another crappily done, overly nasal accent is what I expect. Alas, I shall give it a chance.

Well it has Mel Gibson so what did you think it was gonna be? The movie is good btw.

• offended

Oh, heavens above. Well, you asked for it..... ur en autist.

• I feel like we would have a hard time watching movies together :P

Another movie, another crappily done, overly nasal accent is what I expect. Alas, I shall give it a chance.

• Sorry.

offended

• As do I. Lol.

I feel like we would have a hard time watching movies together :P

• edited May 2015

Posted this in the wrong place. To consol wasting your time, I leave you with an apology.

• edited May 2015

http://agar.io/

PLAY IT. PLAY THIS MASTERPIECE OF A GAME.

• Whomever came up with this game is bloody brilliant.

http://agar.io/ PLAY IT. PLAY THIS MASTERPIECE OF A GAME.

• no no it's all good lol

Sorry.

• If anyone else has seen this feel free to tell Rammstein how it wasn't bad.

Salt123's Movie of the Day.............Previously The Detonator (aka Death Train) Today Gallipoli

• edited May 2015

I have named my blob Latvia and it shall devour EVERYTHING

Whomever came up with this game is bloody brilliant.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I love this game.

http://agar.io/ PLAY IT. PLAY THIS MASTERPIECE OF A GAME.

• Whoever* :)

Whomever came up with this game is bloody brilliant.

• I have disgraced myself. (walks away in search of ceremonial blade)

Flog61 posted: »

Whoever*

• edited May 2015

Sounds good to me, I can manage work for two until that point ;)

Tinni posted: »

(As she slowly puts down the bottle) Ok you got me there, but I swear there's only water in it and nothing else >_> Well

• Maybe not from Mel Gibsom.

I was refering to the lack of Americans of whom can succesfully imitate an Australian accent.

Overly nasal accent? From Mel Gibson?

• Overly nasal accent? From Mel Gibson?

Another movie, another crappily done, overly nasal accent is what I expect. Alas, I shall give it a chance.

• I don't remember seeing any Americans in the film, I actually thought it was an Australian movie.

Maybe not from Mel Gibsom. I was refering to the lack of Americans of whom can succesfully imitate an Australian accent.

• It is an Australian movie. Mel Gibson is, however, American

I don't remember seeing any Americans in the film, I actually thought it was an Australian movie.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.