Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• one last test: what am I thinking about? :^)

Green613 posted: »

green confirmed spooky mind reader? You know it

• I feel so fucking loved!! I love you too~

Poogers555 posted: »

Just so you know, I fucking love you.

• Thank you ;A;

BEAUTIFUL! Awesome work!

• Rhyiona. Duh

ABigBadWolf posted: »

one last test: what am I thinking about? :^)

• fuk...

maybe that was just common sense ;P

Rhyiona. Duh

• I think we should all start to list our head cannons for Rhys and Fiona

• Rhys cries watching sappy movies and Fiona has to spend like half an hour reassuring him that it wasn´t real.

I think we should all start to list our head cannons for Rhys and Fiona

• Rhys is exponentially taller than Fiona, so he'll typically make fun of her shorter height. Don't fret, she does get payback in the form of a shin kick.
    • Whenever Rhys is away for business trips, he'll typically have a harder time to sleep without the presence of a warm, safe body next to him. A.K.A.: Fiona.
    • Have I mentioned that Fiona really likes to steal Rhys's shirts? Because she truly does.
    • Fiona likes to tell exaggerated tales of how she obtained her scars. Rhys listens, nodding along with her tales, knowing that most are fabricated embellishments, but nonetheless indulging in her desire to have a little self-pride
    • Rhys kisses her eyebrow scar and Fiona kisses his neck tattoo. It's a common occurrence between them.
    • Rhys, though he won't admit it, is the cuddlier out of the two.

That's all I can think of on the fly. @ReigningQueen and I thought of the first two.

I think we should all start to list our head cannons for Rhys and Fiona

• Can you also get Loader Bot? I don't know if you have and I've missed it, but he deserves a spot, too.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I forgot to get Pokemon!pet Skag Lee again. The Rhyiona family isn't complete without it. Someone yell at me, please, or I'll never stop forgetting.

• I had a dream last night. I dreamed episode 3 came out and I played it.
    In one part of the episode you had to take fiiona to a restaurant and try to be as smooth as possible.
    It was awesome<3

• Oh my the influence of this thread has come to higher level than expected... pshh who am I kiddin' I watch so much you tube that last night I dreamt of a letsplay with Seananners ...Alt text

Kruzii posted: »

I had a dream last night. I dreamed episode 3 came out and I played it. In one part of the episode you had to take fiiona to a restaurant and try to be as smooth as possible. It was awesome<3

• Could I join Rhyiona, please? :)

I have a soft spot for Rhysha too, but what can I say, Rhyiona's won out. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and giggly. Besides, this thread is so goofy, I love it! Especially the lovely fanfic and fanart. <3

• DeityD, are you Russian? ;)

DeityD posted: »

But really though, it's very simple. / Because the first screenshot is just a stuff of nightmares. The second, however.. I mean, yep they can die but al least they'll die together - wait that came out all wrong. xD

• Welcome!
    We are always happy about new members who have found the right path!

Alt text

HeartOfGold posted: »

Could I join Rhyiona, please? I have a soft spot for Rhysha too, but what can I say, Rhyiona's won out. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and giggly. Besides, this thread is so goofy, I love it! Especially the lovely fanfic and fanart.

• But you are already part of our family.

Could I join Rhyiona, please? I have a soft spot for Rhysha too, but what can I say, Rhyiona's won out. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and giggly. Besides, this thread is so goofy, I love it! Especially the lovely fanfic and fanart.

• We will need wolfie here :3

• Aww, I like that. I hadn't officially joined, though, so I thought I would now.
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! :)

But you are already part of our family.

• Are you Russian?

evangeliya posted: »

DeityD, are you Russian?

• Welcome!

• Um, he just need to add an icon.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Leave him alone dang it. This is not his job anymore !

• Leave him alone dang it. This is not his job anymore !

Killah posted: »

We will need wolfie here

• Alt text

• Yeah, I am

buntingsir posted: »

Are you Russian?

• Mind if I'll PM you?

Yeah, I am

• Yep. Is there like a convention or something I don't know about? xD

DeityD, are you Russian?

• edited May 2015

You're always welcome here! I'll update the list when possible.

We're glad you like the thread. The aim is to make people smile! :D

• Guys please don't fight.

Killah posted: »

We will need wolfie here

• I should probably do that, yeah, oops. Thank you!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Can you also get Loader Bot? I don't know if you have and I've missed it, but he deserves a spot, too.

• Whaat? You're Russian too? I had no idea!

Yep. Is there like a convention or something I don't know about? xD

• Well, now you know. :)

Whaat? You're Russian too? I had no idea!

• Do you mind if I'll message you too then? :D

Well, now you know.

• Sure.

Do you mind if I'll message you too then?

• Hello, guys!^-^ Can I join to Rhyona family too?) I played TFTB recently and started ship that guys immediately :D Damn, they are so cute, really! On your forum I saw this again :)

• Yes, of course! Welcome to the family!

TTGirl posted: »

Hello, guys!^-^ Can I join to Rhyona family too?) I played TFTB recently and started ship that guys immediately Damn, they are so cute, really! On your forum I saw this again

• Hello and Welcome :D

Alt text

Hello, guys!^-^ Can I join to Rhyona family too?) I played TFTB recently and started ship that guys immediately Damn, they are so cute, really! On your forum I saw this again

• Welcome! :D

• Yeah, awesome! Thanks :) I'm quite happy nowl :D

Alt text

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Update for @HeartOfGold and @TTGirl.

Welcome to the family, guys!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.