Red Wedding. Bruh...

well i finally reached it and it was goddamn awesome. as i said before i already knew about this i spoiled my self, and it wasnt like i did it just to find out it was like back when this episode aired back when i wasnt interested in GOT. everyone was talking about how it was the most shocking thing they ever seen so i saw in on youtube so coming in i knew what was up. but now know everything it was still shocking. not as sad as i thought, i thought i was gonna care more for those characters but eh. idk i never really liked Robb much and his wife was eh the only thing that had me was that she was pregs. i felt bad for Catelyn (does anyone else find her fine? shes a GILF) cuz i actually liked her a bit, but really not much as to really get sad. i mean i felt for her as she saw Rob die and that was cuz of the great acting. now i have a few questions

why the hell didnt they fuck outta there when Rains of Castamere started? it was obvious that Catelyn knew about it shouldnt have rob known?
why did Bolton betray them??
what does Tywin give the Fyres?? i mean there is not possible reason that he was the sole reason why he turned that wedding into a slaughter house. i dont think it was for something as petty as rob not marrying his ugly ass daughters.

Ohh RIP Grey Wolf :,((( that was the death that i felt most! :,((

Comments

• edited May 2015

it was goddamn awesome

No it wasn't :'-(

why the hell didnt they fuck outta there when Rains of Castamere started?

They had already closed the doors. It was too late by then. And Robb was too busy shoving his tongue down Talia's throat in front of Lord Walder to notice, which was a huge insult, and rather idiotic... :/

• im sorry im a savage, i love violence on tv shows and movies.....

yeah Robb wasnt exactly the brightest. i felt more for Arya, poor girl was so close to her mother and brother..

it was goddamn awesome No it wasn't :'-( why the hell didnt they fuck outta there when Rains of Castamere started? The

• I think Tywin gave the Freys control of Riverrun in exchange (it was previously held by Catelyn's house, House Tully)

• yeah probably.... fuck poor starks. i hope Jon Snow can kill them ALL! and arya too!! and Sansa!!!

LoseMyHome posted: »

I think Tywin gave the Freys control of Riverrun in exchange (it was previously held by Catelyn's house, House Tully)

• The Boltons already betrayed Robb Stark before the wedding. The only reason Walder Frey betrayed Robb was because he didn't marry his daughter. Riverrun and gold was the offer of the Lannisters. While Roose Bolton got gold and the North.

• The Boltons are the second biggest and strongest house in the North and has a large army. With the Starks gone they could claim the North for themselves. Tywin gave the Freys Riverrun and the lands surrounding it. Walder Frey & Roose Bolton did it for power and not for anything else. They thought he were gonna lose the war and realised at some point that with him gone it would open up for new lords of the North & the Riverlands. Regardless I think that it was a rather poor decision from both Walder & Roose. If Stannis takes Winterfell then the freys will be next.

Not sure if Robb knew about that song, he didn't look too concerned.

• I feel the same way I did when Luke died in TWD Season 2

THEDUMBDIEYOUNG

• Robb made tons of errors he only has himself to blame. Catelyn too for that matter. Not that I didnt feel bad but Tywin and Roose were just practical about it.

jamex1223 posted: »

yeah probably.... fuck poor starks. i hope Jon Snow can kill them ALL! and arya too!! and Sansa!!!

• Mmmmm ok that makes sense. damn. Bolton looks like a damn sophisticated serial killer, like his bastard Ramsay, that fucker is the joker of GoT. God hopefully jon or arya fuck them up

lindblom posted: »

The Boltons are the second biggest and strongest house in the North and has a large army. With the Starks gone they could claim the North fo

• really for not marrying his troll ass daughters? well his last daughter the one that get married was beautiful, i actually laughed how Frey looked at him. was that really such a big freaking deal???

BTW wtf happened to Catelyns Uncle and the dude that got married to frey's daughter???

LukaszB posted: »

The Boltons already betrayed Robb Stark before the wedding. The only reason Walder Frey betrayed Robb was because he didn't marry his daughter. Riverrun and gold was the offer of the Lannisters. While Roose Bolton got gold and the North.

• edited May 2015

Robb actually made a few major fuck ups. I would have gladly betrayed him. Truthfully it would be the smartest thing to do.

1. Not grooming or promising Theon, Roose Bolton or Walder Frey for anything. This is why Tywin prevailed

2. Supporting Stannis instead of Renly (Renly admitted to Caetlyn he wanted to join forces with Robb)

3. Letting his mother free Jaime Lannister (Big ass mistake this gave them huge leverage over the Lannisters)

4. Marrying Talisa

Honestly he fucked himself over in a pretty dumb way. It really came as no surprise at all

really for not marrying his troll ass daughters? well his last daughter the one that get married was beautiful, i actually laughed how Frey

• Letting his mother free Jaime Lannister

She did that completely without his consent.

Clemenem posted: »

Robb actually made a few major fuck ups. I would have gladly betrayed him. Truthfully it would be the smartest thing to do. * Not groom

• Irrelevant. He should have had all his allies loyalty (needless to say his own mother)

Letting his mother free Jaime Lannister She did that completely without his consent.

• That's not irrelevant at all. Did you pay attention to that part of the story? Catelyn released Jaime in an attempt to save her daughters. She thought Robb was all she had left.

Irrelevant. He should have had all his allies loyalty (needless to say his own mother)

• edited May 2015

I did not like that portrayal of Catelyn went she first heard the song. The show should've had her trying to signal to Robb then and there. As far as Bolton's betrayal, on my second view of season two and three it just seemed like Robb never took his advice. Plus he thought Robb was around Talisa too much and would lead him to carelessness. Marrying Talisa was probably the last straw. He definitely fucked up not letting Lord Karstark slide on killing lesser Lannisters, but if I remember by then we saw Roose allow Jaime to go back to King's Landing instead of back to Robb.

• Edmure Tully was locked in a cellar I think. I would think he would be killed but that would not serve Walder's interest.

really for not marrying his troll ass daughters? well his last daughter the one that get married was beautiful, i actually laughed how Frey

• Rule 1 in The Game of Thrones. STOP HAVING WEDDINGS DAMMIT! PEOPLE DIE! XD

• I think they should stick to private weddings or secret weddings. It sounds safer that way.

Rule 1 in The Game of Thrones. STOP HAVING WEDDINGS DAMMIT! PEOPLE DIE! XD

• I'd say another screw-up was beheading Rickard Karstark. Robb lost many followers that day over an incident that could have been easily smoothed over. (Hold Karstark hostage, keeping the loyalty of his bannermena and judge Karstark later.)

Robb actually made a few major fuck ups. I would have gladly betrayed him. Truthfully it would be the smartest thing to do. * Not groom

• The worst part about it is Karstarks are Starks so Robb couldn't even maintain the loyalty of his own relatives

torkahn808 posted: »

I'd say another screw-up was beheading Rickard Karstark. Robb lost many followers that day over an incident that could have been easily smoothed over. (Hold Karstark hostage, keeping the loyalty of his bannermena and judge Karstark later.)

• Have you been paying attention? She didn't get her daughters back. Not even Sansa she tried to negotiate with someone she had been fighting a war with

That's not irrelevant at all. Did you pay attention to that part of the story? Catelyn released Jaime in an attempt to save her daughters. She thought Robb was all she had left.

• yeah but how was that robs fault? he didnt release jamie, or order catelyn to either, she went behind his back as @shellturtleguy is saying......

Have you been paying attention? She didn't get her daughters back. Not even Sansa she tried to negotiate with someone she had been fighting a war with

• She knew he didn't want him to Jaime. A problem with disloyalty in an army lies with it's leader

yeah but how was that robs fault? he didnt release jamie, or order catelyn to either, she went behind his back as @shellturtleguy is saying......

• with the whole rains of castermere business, the whole scene does play out a bit better in the books, but i think the show tries to make it abit more vague and eerie instead rather than spelling it out to the audience. As far a roose bolton goes, hes always looked out for himself and tried to weaken the starks postion in the north, for example when he sends ramsey to 'take back' winterfell from theon, yet basically lets ramsey sack winterfell blaming it on theon in the process- when the jamie situation arrives, roose is already ready to change sides.

pcharl01 posted: »

I did not like that portrayal of Catelyn went she first heard the song. The show should've had her trying to signal to Robb then and there.

• I have to agree with @shellturtleguy she did think that she would get her daughters back. The end result is that she got played by Petyr Baelish.

Have you been paying attention? She didn't get her daughters back. Not even Sansa she tried to negotiate with someone she had been fighting a war with

• The real reason always lies within the thoughts of those he break the rules.

She knew he didn't want him to Jaime. A problem with disloyalty in an army lies with it's leader

• Rob never wanted to join forces with Stannis- Stannis even went as far as to warrent death against rob stark as stannis wants to rule the entirety of what is currently ruled by the iron throne- therefore an alliance with rob would cost him the north.

Rob and renly would have joined forces thanks to catelyn visting his forces and convincing renly that rob only wants to rule over the north and doesnt want the iron throne. Because renly is then killed by stannis the joining of forces never goes into fruition as the tyrells & co leave storms end and the storm lands & co are given the choice to join stannis or die.

• Stannis' words to Catelyn were "Your son Robb supports my claim".

Rob never wanted to join forces with Stannis- Stannis even went as far as to warrent death against rob stark as stannis wants to rule the en

• exhales deeply would you like to start a quote war?
    Stannis never supported rob, or the other way around, due to the fact that rob wanted to rule the north as a king

Stannis' words to Catelyn were "Your son Robb supports my claim".

• It's true that Stannis doesn't support Robb as King of the North. Robb supports Stannis' claim to the Iron Throne, however refuses swearing vassalage.

exhales deeply would you like to start a quote war? Stannis never supported rob, or the other way around, due to the fact that rob wanted to rule the north as a king

• You're wrong. Robb like his father favored Stannis over Renly's claim

exhales deeply would you like to start a quote war? Stannis never supported rob, or the other way around, due to the fact that rob wanted to rule the north as a king

• you guys really need to rewatch season 2, i can even link you the scenes.......
    even look at this from the wikis
    ". Davos Seaworth urges Stannis to make peace with Renly or even Robb Stark to fight against Joffrey but Stannis refuses, arguing that Robb has crowned himself King in the North and thus "stolen" the Northern half of Stannis' kingdom. "
    "He tasks his mother Catelyn with forming an alliance with King Renly Baratheon in the Stormlands. "
    "Renly is killed just after agreeing to an alliance and Catelyn "
    "Robb is devastated by news of his father's death. He and his lords debate supporting either Stannis or Renly's claim to the throne before the Greatjon says neither appeals and declares Robb the King in the North."

if you still dont believe me ill quote the show, Rob wasnt going to join forces with stannis, only lord eddard supported stannis claim as he was roberts rightful heir.

You're wrong. Robb like his father favored Stannis over Renly's claim

• is this what you are refering to? this is the only time rob metions supporting stannis yet he never goes further than to mention it? i guess it could count to some people as 'support', but its not exactly offical

It's true that Stannis doesn't support Robb as King of the North. Robb supports Stannis' claim to the Iron Throne, however refuses swearing vassalage.

• I think you may have missed the part where Robb's men approach him asking where he stands on Robert's brothers saying something to the effect of "If Renly is heir to the throne I am not" seeing as how Renly is the youngest of the Baratheon brothers

you guys really need to rewatch season 2, i can even link you the scenes....... even look at this from the wikis ". Davos Seaworth urges S

• read below haha i just linked the scene

I think you may have missed the part where Robb's men approach him asking where he stands on Robert's brothers saying something to the effect of "If Renly is heir to the throne I am not" seeing as how Renly is the youngest of the Baratheon brothers

• Still the point is he should have supported Renly. It would have been a beneficial move seeing as how Renly had the superior army

read below haha i just linked the scene

• but he did :/ thats what im trying to say, by forming an aliiance with renly he is supporting him in acheive the goal of obtaining the iron throne for renly, except this aliance fails when renly is killed and his forces either leave (ie tyrels or join stannis)

Still the point is he should have supported Renly. It would have been a beneficial move seeing as how Renly had the superior army

• Renly refused to ally with Robb until Robb rejected proclaiming himself King of the North.

you guys really need to rewatch season 2, i can even link you the scenes....... even look at this from the wikis ". Davos Seaworth urges S

• **renly to catelyn **"i see no reason for hostilty beween us, your son can GO ON CALLING HIMSELF KING IN THE NORTH, and the starks can have dominon over everything north of moat caylin,"

Renly refused to ally with Robb until Robb rejected proclaiming himself King of the North.

• That wasn't his last comment. His last comment was about Robb reconsidering being king of the North.

**renly to catelyn **"i see no reason for hostilty beween us, your son can GO ON CALLING HIMSELF KING IN THE NORTH, and the starks can have dominon over everything north of moat caylin,"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.