Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I did. :D It's also the same line that Rick used in Season 3 in certain situation. I won't tell which one because of spoilers.

LuckY97 posted: »

Did anyone ever noticed that?

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited May 2015

As it turns out, Kenny and Jane did actually bandage (and most likely treat) Clementine's bullet wound

Wound model immediately after she's shot:

Alt text

Wound model after she wakes up:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

You can see bandages underneath

These are specifically for the exit wound on her back. The entry wound is too small/bloody to make out.

• You do realize this won't stop people from complaining about it, right.

Deltino posted: »

As it turns out, Kenny and Jane did actually bandage (and most likely treat) Clementine's bullet wound Wound model immediately after she'

Yeah I know, I just thought it was interesting enough to point out

It's one of those subtle details that you really wouldn't notice until you look closer, despite all of the shots of Clementine's back

You do realize this won't stop people from complaining about it, right.

• Thanks for sharing this, at least now I know something was done with the bullet wound.

As it turns out, Kenny and Jane did actually bandage (and most likely treat) Clementine's bullet wound Wound model immediately after she'

• XD

yuck324x posted: »

Hah, get it? c:

• The truth about the Walking Dead is.... "SHIT HAPPENS".

LuckY97 posted: »

Did anyone ever noticed that?

• Alt text

• You almost made me cry by this scene!

In The Middle Of Science Class...

AllyGator posted: »

In the season 2 episode 5 trailer, there is a clip where it shows Clementine seeing her parents in Savannah. In the gameplay, you can clear

• This is the reason why this thread was created. Thank you.

I uploaded a video of something I mentioned earlier: you can ask Kenny to search Larry's pockets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBPftX4wwIo

Also, all of Danny's ranting when you're sneaking up on him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z1yjRFk9vo

• I love those videos you make

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGLXjz7DiYc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4DUHQ_Z8Vs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcV-Jw1thY0

• edited May 2015

I read here that Bonnie originally looked different and that her early design is still in the game files somewhere. Does anyone have access to these files and could post a pic of what she looked like?

• So I was watching the lake scene again and I noticed something really interesting.

Alt text

I'm assuming this is the crack Clementine made and she is somehow behind it or, it could be another crack and this is the crack Luke stood on? If it is the crack Clementine made then this shows how the lake constantly changes it's dimensions.

Alt text

This picture is just after the two walkers fall in, seconds after the picture above. Since everyone is walking in a straight line how on earth did Luke and Clementine change their places so dramatically? And in this picture the crack is gone but this is due to panning as you can see it slightly a couple of seconds before this screenshot. Just trying to work this scene out is hurting my brain...

It's not the environment that's changing, it's the positions of the characters. More than 75% of the time, the characters slightly switch positions during scene/camera transitions. It's prevalent across both seasons.

The only reason it's easier to see here is because you have a reference point to work off of (the ice crack)

The crack in the ice would roughly be here:

Alt text

So that means Clementine made the crack, ended up behind it in the first screenshot, then off to the right of it in the second screenshot. Luke actually stayed in the same relative position; it was only Clementine whose position changed.

This happens all the time across both seasons. Look at Lee's positioning during the scene where he carves a path to the marsh house, or everyone's position during the zombie attack at the beginning of Around Every Corner.

Then you have the hospital that barely makes sense. Lee enters the basement through the sewers, which means that the hospital would have practically been next to River Street. Yet in episode 5 it's half-way across town, with River Street in the opposite direction.

Or here's a good one: at the end of episode 4, when everyone leaves, they're walking away from the mansion:

Alt text

Yet when they're returning to the mansion in episode 5, they're walking back towards it from here:

Alt text

Kateis posted: »

So I was watching the lake scene again and I noticed something really interesting. I'm assuming this is the crack Clementine made and

• Good point on that hospital one, I never noticed that before, but you're absolutely right

It's not the environment that's changing, it's the positions of the characters. More than 75% of the time, the characters slightly switch po

• Ok, that makes sense. And you are right, where you pointed out is where the crack is.

It's not the environment that's changing, it's the positions of the characters. More than 75% of the time, the characters slightly switch po

• I possibly can

I read here that Bonnie originally looked different and that her early design is still in the game files somewhere. Does anyone have access to these files and could post a pic of what she looked like?

• unless she goes under a different name couldn't find anything, I already have all her flies extracted for use

AGentlman posted: »

I possibly can

• Oh okay. Thanks for looking. Maybe the files were removed later on by Telltale.

unless she goes under a different name couldn't find anything, I already have all her flies extracted for use

• possibly, I'll give it a harder look in awhile

Oh okay. Thanks for looking. Maybe the files were removed later on by Telltale.

• Alt text

this is how Clem says taddaa !
    so cute

• There's a picture of a duck in episode 1 of S2. There is a porcelain duck figurine in episode 2 of S2. In episode 1 of Wolf Among Us, depending on a determinant dialogue choice, Snow mentions "ducks"(don't want to say the whole line to avoid a mild spoiler). Is this going to be a thing with Telltale now? References to Duck? Cuz as opposed to the placement of Banang(which is fine), the references to Duck adds more creativity to how it's referenced or presented(painting, figurine, use in dialogue).

• I noticed this while replaying that during Season 1, in Episode 1 Kenny will say Duck is about as dumb as a bag of hammers.

In Episode 2, if while you're helping Katjaa take care of the wounded survivor you brought back you say "it's what your husband would've wanted", Katjaa will say that while he loves Kenny to death, sometimes he's as dumb as a bag of hammers by complete coincidence, since she wasn't there the first time Kenny said it.

• Did you find anything?

possibly, I'll give it a harder look in awhile

• edited May 2015

No, however the thing about Becca is true. Here's the Texture Map Alt text

Did you find anything?

• Try the d3dmesh named 'Stephanie' for Bonnie's beta model. Turns out Stephanie's actual model is listed as 'Annie'.

No, however the thing about Becca is true. Here's the Texture Map

• edited May 2015

Heh, I never bothered to open Stephanie's actual files, since I got her model from a deviant art page, which was before I figured out to get models and junk from the game. I also presumed "Annie" was just a duplicated model of Stephanie, or a mishap. Gonna try it now. thanks Jake

JakeSt123 posted: »

Try the d3dmesh named 'Stephanie' for Bonnie's beta model. Turns out Stephanie's actual model is listed as 'Annie'.

• edited May 2015

Managed to re-construct Becca's old model using parts of Clementine's:
    Alt text
    Looking at her final model in the game, it seems as if her jacket is just over the top of a similar type of vest - same lines and everything, just a different colour:

Alt text

No, however the thing about Becca is true. Here's the Texture Map

• Wow, Nice

JakeSt123 posted: »

Managed to re-construct Becca's old model using parts of Clementine's: Looking at her final model in the game, it seems as if her jacket is just over the top of a similar type of vest - same lines and everything, just a different colour:

• edited May 2015

Alright, here it is! Had to fix a UV map on her face, so it looked decent to screenshot. Also pardon the Alpha hair, I have no idea how to disable the solid lines of color around them :/ and her chest area UV is messed up sooooo :D
    Also thanks again Jake, I never knew this existed!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Did you find anything?

...well, I'm glad they went with the model they did

Alright, here it is! Had to fix a UV map on her face, so it looked decent to screenshot. Also pardon the Alpha hair, I have no idea how to d

• edited May 2015

Yeah I think I like regular bonnie more, kinda wish I could see this model with fixed alpha hair though, even if doesn't make that much of a difference, it would at least get all the blocky crap out of the way lol

...well, I'm glad they went with the model they did

• Cool. Thank you AGentlman and JakeSt123 for finding all this. It's interesting to see the changes Telltale makes before they put out the game.

Alright, here it is! Had to fix a UV map on her face, so it looked decent to screenshot. Also pardon the Alpha hair, I have no idea how to d

• Yeah very interesting, and no problem.

Cool. Thank you AGentlman and JakeSt123 for finding all this. It's interesting to see the changes Telltale makes before they put out the game.

• In Episode 5 Series 2, during the final conflict. If you refuse to look away you get to see the knife enter Jane and kill her. :)

• Bonnie before the addiction.

• Drugs, not even once

Bokor posted: »

Bonnie before the addiction.

Behold, the best death scene in existence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40naHR1y35c

Sign in to comment in this discussion.