The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Damn, I feel sorry.

I've got so many questions so that I can try to know a way I can help you, but I don't know if you want to say it publicly here.

basicaly got a call i was gonna die in 1 hour by suffocating, nothing happend but im getting so fed up right now

• WOW lol Blue

blueneon posted: »

@Dont_Look_Back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-j8XXtwSO0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nXsfwz085M

• Can't wait for the Cinemasins vs. Screen Junkies thing they're doing on Sunday, looks awesome.

blueneon posted: »

@Dont_Look_Back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-j8XXtwSO0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nXsfwz085M

• Hey Tobi! Great to see you :D

Hello there. Been a long time, hasn't it? Missed Me?

• Hai Lima-bean! Thanks.

ComingSoon posted: »

Hey Tobi! Great to see you

• Glad you're back buddy. I hear you're feeling better.

• Hell yeah we missed you. Welcome back, Tobi.

• Tobi! Hi!

• Click here

My final day of high school was today, time to celebrate.

• I go to a Catholic school and my history teacher is an atheist and he was talking about how the New Testament was stupid and he made a kid cry.

Literally cry.

• LMFAO

Must have been some harsh shit he said. God damn.

I go to a Catholic school and my history teacher is an atheist and he was talking about how the New Testament was stupid and he made a kid cry. Literally cry.

• Because he was asking questions like "if God loves us why does he want to send us to burn in Hell because we were born a certain way" and "why does God punish people who don't know about Him" and all of that and the kid didn't know what to say so he got all flustered and red in the face and his eyes started tearing up and I was trying not to laugh the entire time

AWESOMEO posted: »

LMFAO Must have been some harsh shit he said. God damn.

• I see. Poor kid though ';-;

Because he was asking questions like "if God loves us why does he want to send us to burn in Hell because we were born a certain way" and "w

• Lmao. You should've recorded it.

I go to a Catholic school and my history teacher is an atheist and he was talking about how the New Testament was stupid and he made a kid cry. Literally cry.

• edited May 2015

Welcome back, tobi!

• Im doing a poll to see which upcoming telltale game yall are most hyped for just vote on this strawpoll im just curious what telltale game yall are hyped for the most

http://strawpoll.me/4352347

• Alt text

My day today

The teachers informed us a local football academy course thing needed players from our class to help them get their coaching badges they were short on numbers so they were desperate so they asked our class if anyone can play so me and 3 other guys got picked

We went out and trained with pro footballers for two hours it was awesome they coached us and played the training sessions to while they were being marked for conducting the training sessions for their badges :D

Straight after the training my friend rang our teacher and told her we are all going straight to lunch we will meet them later at the gym after break

We went to his house he made me two toasties with melted cheese and ham with tea it was heaven plus I saved money as I usually buy my lunch then we all played Fifa on the ps4 it was awesome :D

Alt text

He dad gave us a lift to the gym and we did swimming with the class for an hour and a half we have an upcoming test so this swimming is never fun in my class no slides or messing around just lengths upon lengths of swimming then we had a half an hour of football in an astro closeby

When Class was over I got the bus home and I had twenty minutes at home before I headed to two hours of boxing I just got back right now

SO today I did 2 hours of football training, An hour and a half of swimming, another half an hour of football then two hours of boxing I don't drink or smoke so I think that helps me a lot but I'm wrecked now

Alt text

• Alt text

MY BEST BRO IS BACK finally HOLY SHEET I waited for this day so long welcome back YESSSS :'D

Alt text

• Alt text

Internet arguments are always hilarious to me.

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

My day today The teachers informed us a local football academy course thing needed players from our class to help them get their coaching

• edited May 2015

Sure thang mark next time u tell ur intresting life stories on the internet i will be sure to use my typical the room gifs

I appreciate this gif respond to all my story posts with this pls XD

• Alt text

I appreciate this gif respond to all my story posts with this pls XD

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Seeing the minecraft choose and seeing everyone trolling by picking it ^

I'm most hyped for avengers/marvel I can't wait to control the Hulk, thor, captain America, Iron Man etc so much hype :'D

Lehfeels posted: »

Im doing a poll to see which upcoming telltale game yall are most hyped for just vote on this strawpoll im just curious what telltale game yall are hyped for the most http://strawpoll.me/4352347

• Eh, he's the type of kid to follow anything blindly and tell gay people that they're going to burn in Hell because they like dick so I didn't really mind.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I see. Poor kid though ';-;

• Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXvzzTICvJs

• I don't understand how an atheist can become a teacher a Catholic school.

• Me neither. Pretty sure he was Catholic when he got the job and then decided against it later on.

I don't understand how an atheist can become a teacher a Catholic school.

• Awesome.

Because he was asking questions like "if God loves us why does he want to send us to burn in Hell because we were born a certain way" and "w

• That's fucking hilarious.

• My friend broke up with his girlfriend a few days ago. Now she's turned fucking loco, she is threatening him and saying she hates all men and still kissing him and hugging him and saying it isn't over till she says it. Now she's threatening him and saying she'll beat up anyone near him...

Tomorrow should be fun.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

What is it with the people associate with Golden?

My friend broke up with his girlfriend a few days ago. Now she's turned fucking loco, she is threatening him and saying she hates all men an

• Alt text

My friend broke up with his girlfriend a few days ago. Now she's turned fucking loco, she is threatening him and saying she hates all men an

• I have no clue, I do like to be apart of many social circles and that does usually introduce me to crazy people...It's my friends fault that this psycho is on us.

dojo32161 posted: »

What is it with the people associate with Golden?

• Believe it or not, he let me read the texts she was sending and I wanted to put "Slow down psycho, leave everyone alone."...

I have a bad feeling she actually might bring a weapon to school

• If she's seriously that much of a threat, you guys need to tell someone like ASAP.

Believe it or not, he let me read the texts she was sending and I wanted to put "Slow down psycho, leave everyone alone."... I have a bad feeling she actually might bring a weapon to school

• He's tried to tell two teachers already.

I was there for one of the times and one of my friends, the teacher literally said "points at my female friend I think you might be crazy. Points as my friend having these troubles You might be crazy. Points at me You are crazy."

They think it's a joke. Tomorrow I'm taking this into my own hands.

If she's seriously that much of a threat, you guys need to tell someone like ASAP.

• Alt text

• Had it been the other way around I'm sure your friend would of been in some deep shit.

He's tried to tell two teachers already. I was there for one of the times and one of my friends, the teacher literally said "points at my

Sign in to comment in this discussion.