The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yup...It's stupid.

Had it been the other way around I'm sure your friend would of been in some deep shit.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Tell us how it works out.

He's tried to tell two teachers already. I was there for one of the times and one of my friends, the teacher literally said "points at my

• What do you mean?

If you're asking for my plan, I'm planning for I to talk to a teacher.

dojo32161 posted: »

Tell us how it works out.

• I don't understand your question.

dojo32161 posted: »

I meant how it ends.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I meant how it ends.

What do you mean? If you're asking for my plan, I'm planning for I to talk to a teacher.

• The result of the conversation with the teacher. That's what he's asking. I hope.

I don't understand your question.

• LMFAO!!!! he's saying to tell us how it goes tomorrow bro

I don't understand your question.

• It was rude that you were laughing at my misconception. You didn't have to put it if you found it funny and if you did it didn't have to have so many exclamation points and be in caps.

Why was it uncalled for? I found it funny.

• That "LMFAO" was uncalled for but thank you for clarifying.

LMFAO!!!! he's saying to tell us how it goes tomorrow bro

• Why was it uncalled for? I found it funny.

That "LMFAO" was uncalled for but thank you for clarifying.

• I hope it goes well too.

The result of the conversation with the teacher. That's what he's asking. I hope.

• It isn't the terrible city of De-Troit, is it?

Seriously though, which city. D.C. area in on this action?

Meteorologists say there'll be northern lights in my city tonight, SO EXCITED!!!! I'm going to take pictures

• I live in Canada xD

It isn't the terrible city of De-Troit, is it? Seriously though, which city. D.C. area in on this action?

• I still found it rude and uncalled for. Despite it, I don't really care, I felt like pointing that out to you.

It wasn't rude bro I found it funny and I laughed it wont kill you it's ok when people laugh at you from time to time you don't have to be so serious.

• Ooh, you should post them on here if you do get pics.

Meteorologists say there'll be northern lights in my city tonight, SO EXCITED!!!! I'm going to take pictures

• It wasn't rude bro I found it funny and I laughed it wont kill you it's ok when people laugh at you from time to time you don't have to be so serious.

It was rude that you were laughing at my misconception. You didn't have to put it if you found it funny and if you did it didn't have to have so many exclamation points and be in caps.

• Meteorologists say there'll be northern lights in my city tonight, SO EXCITED!!!! I'm going to take pictures :3

• I think we're getting way too invested into this, friend. I found it rude, I did care but at a small amount, I felt like pointing it out to you so you realize that certain messages despite the not meaning harm or cause can be seen as insulting. That's all.

You must of cared if you HAD to point it out bro so don't throw the "I don't care" into the mix.

• You must of cared if you HAD to point it out bro so don't throw the "I don't care" into the mix.

I still found it rude and uncalled for. Despite it, I don't really care, I felt like pointing that out to you.

• Damnit. XD

I live in Canada xD

• "LMFAO!!!" is not insulting mate I don't know what to tell you.

I think we're getting way too invested into this, friend. I found it rude, I did care but at a small amount, I felt like pointing it out to

• But.... "LMFAO" Isn't insulting tho

It's opinions and the fact that you posted that after a misconception made it insulting. However, why do we care? How about we agree to disagree because this is getting no where. Thank you for clearing up what he meant before as I said earlier.

• OHHHHH SHIIIIIIIT

• It's opinions and the fact that you posted that after a misconception made it insulting. However, why do we care?

How about we agree to disagree because this is getting no where. Thank you for clearing up what he meant before as I said earlier.

"LMFAO!!!" is not insulting mate I don't know what to tell you.

• But..... It WASN'T insulting tho you misunderstand this

It's opinions and the fact that you posted that after a misconception made it insulting

• It's opinions and the fact that you posted that after a misconception made it insulting

But.... "LMFAO" Isn't insulting tho

• I know you didn't MEAN for it to be insulting but it was, you misunderstand this.

But..... It WASN'T insulting tho you misunderstand this

• MANNY!!!

Alt text

OHHHHH SHIIIIIIIT

• This...

Alt text

Because no one's used that pic in a while.

And this...

Alt text

Hope they turn out really cool!

• It isn't insulting tho...

I know you didn't MEAN for it to be insulting but it was, you misunderstand this.

• Thanks for the Nightmares.

MANNY!!!

• But.... but..... it wasn't insulting tho Paladin.

Oh my... Opinions... It's opinions, If I laugh at someone misunderstanding something because I found it funny it could be insulting to them

• Oh my... Opinions... It's opinions, If I laugh at someone misunderstanding something because I found it funny it could be insulting to them but not insulting to me. That's what you did.

Why do we care so much about this? Can't we agree to disagree, Manny?

It isn't insulting tho...

• I give up.

But.... but..... it wasn't insulting tho Paladin.

• Can't we agree to disagree, Manny

Alt text

Oh my... Opinions... It's opinions, If I laugh at someone misunderstanding something because I found it funny it could be insulting to them

• I find this insulting...

Can't we agree to disagree, Manny

• Why?

I give up.

• Congrats on 10k comments.

This... Because no one's used that pic in a while. And this... Hope they turn out really cool!

• Did I or did I not state earlier that I said I understand that...Just because you didn't mean for it to be insulting doesn't mean it wasn't insulting.

Because Apparently you don't seem to understand that It wasn't written to be insulting.

• Because I apparently can't get you to understand that how much something is offensive is depending on the persons point of view on the side of the comment and their opinion.

Why?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.