Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Did you have Rhyiona dreams?

Whoa, it's almost 6 PM for me. Such a long day.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Haha, yeah, had to sleep. But now it's only 1PM.

• IT'S FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!!!

The fuck, why'd you wanna do that? xD

It always gets too far, no matter with what :)

"Which seat can I takeeeeeeeeeee?" Not many, you can clearly see there´s only one free. Well, yeah, it got too far sometimes.

• "Gotta get down to the bus stop, I see my friends" yeah just ditch school, that´s a great message. :P

True.. But telling someone to kill themselves actually really does affect some people so... yeah, crossing a line.

armis37 posted: »

IT'S FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!!! The fuck, why'd you wanna do that? xD It always gets too far, no matter with what

• No dreams unfortunately. ;_;

Oh, tired? Get like that sometimes.

buntingsir posted: »

Did you have Rhyiona dreams? Whoa, it's almost 6 PM for me. Such a long day.

• Thank you Wolf-senpai! I'm glad you like it!

I have no reason to post this, but I find it too hilarious to be ignored

Alt text

Loader Bot! !!! He looks so cool, I love his design!

• You´re welcome!

That last face.

Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

Thank you Wolf-senpai! I'm glad you like it! I have no reason to post this, but I find it too hilarious to be ignored

• I come in peace :)

Alt text

• Gosh, I read this and I hear her annoying voice in my head. Probably most of the hate was due to her singing.

Also it's the third day you guys are talking. Officially the longest conversation on the forum.

admiringly applauds

IT'S FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!!! The fuck, why'd you wanna do that? xD It always gets too far, no matter with what

• edited May 2015

Senpai's face <3

Alt text

You´re welcome! That last face.

• That´s really cool. :D Let´s hope they don´t get drunk.

I come in peace

• This reminds me of Yandere simulator for some reason.

She kills and kills but Senpai never moves from his spot. xD

Senpai's face

• Alt text

I come in peace

• That's unfortunate. I'll wish you sweet dreams later and send some good vibes your way, hopefully it'll help. :D

Nah, I'm fine, thanks. It's just that I sleep so little, I have a feeling I'm constantly on my feet. But that's normal.

No dreams unfortunately. ;_; Oh, tired? Get like that sometimes.

• Oh my Wolf-senpai... you didn't do your homework right, cause now Senpai...MOVES.Yep the developer made some really cool updates to the game and now you don't only have girls, but boys too, and voice acting and skills. It's awesome... shhhh don't tell anyone, but you can change your pantsu~ too, hihi

Alt text

This reminds me of Yandere simulator for some reason. She kills and kills but Senpai never moves from his spot. xD

• I think I´m getting the flu.

Rhyiona will protect me. ;_;

• Aw, thank you, I appreciate it. :D

You should be careful, sleeping little can get to you after a while.

That's unfortunate. I'll wish you sweet dreams later and send some good vibes your way, hopefully it'll help. Nah, I'm fine, thanks. It's just that I sleep so little, I have a feeling I'm constantly on my feet. But that's normal.

• edited May 2015

Wait, it was updated? But does he notice her is the real question. What´s the point in moving if she´s just gonna have to keep killing? :P

THE TITAN MODE IS THE BEST THOUGH.

Oh my Wolf-senpai... you didn't do your homework right, cause now Senpai...MOVES.Yep the developer made some really cool updates to the game

• Overall, it's an amazing and brilliant song, full of metaphores and it teaches a good lesson... xD

None of those 'kill yourself' bullies would dare say anything like that in real life. Fucking Internet, man :/

"Gotta get down to the bus stop, I see my friends" yeah just ditch school, that´s a great message. :P True.. But telling someone to kill themselves actually really does affect some people so... yeah, crossing a line.

• My life truly changed for the better once I realised what she´s been trying to tell us all along. ;_;

Alt text

Overall, it's an amazing and brilliant song, full of metaphores and it teaches a good lesson... xD None of those 'kill yourself' bullies would dare say anything like that in real life. Fucking Internet, man

• We´re unstoppable. :P

Gosh, I read this and I hear her annoying voice in my head. Probably most of the hate was due to her singing. Also it's the third day you guys are talking. Officially the longest conversation on the forum. admiringly applauds

• No problem!

Yeah... On a side note today's Friday so tomorrow I can sleep all I want. I love to sleep so much.

Aw, thank you, I appreciate it. You should be careful, sleeping little can get to you after a while.

• Haha, yes, apparently you are.

And you'll never run out of topics to discuss too, that's really cool.

We´re unstoppable. :P

• Oh, yeah, weekends! They´re really great, just doing absolutely nothing. ;_;

No problem! Yeah... On a side note today's Friday so tomorrow I can sleep all I want. I love to sleep so much.

• Aw, why are you so sad? Are the weekends boring for you? D:

Oh, yeah, weekends! They´re really great, just doing absolutely nothing. ;_;

• Ah, that's good! Okay, I'm dumb sometimes.

Oh, no, those are literally tears of joy.

• Oh, no, those are literally tears of joy. :D

Aw, why are you so sad? Are the weekends boring for you?

• edited May 2015

Welcome to our thread!

I´ll add you to the lists ASAP.

Have fun here!

EDIT: Your avatar on the thread is Loader Bot but it´s the stranger on your profile. 2spooky4me

nomadalex posted: »

I've tried for so long to accept rysha because everyone I know ship them (including my own sister, such a traitor) and I've felt pressured t

• I've tried for so long to accept rysha because everyone I know ship them (including my own sister, such a traitor) and I've felt pressured to do the same but I just can't do it!! I've watched the whole "pinky-promise" thing like five times now but I still don't like the thought of them being together.. There's something about it that just feels so wrong, so I've finally decided to break free from the rysha heretics and join you guys! I will literally feel so wrong if rysha happens, Rhys X Fiona all the way!

• Nah, I wasn´t very clear about it. :D

Ah, that's good! Okay, I'm dumb sometimes.

• Yay, the record has been broken xD

Thank you, thank you, no need for applause xD

Gosh, I read this and I hear her annoying voice in my head. Probably most of the hate was due to her singing. Also it's the third day you guys are talking. Officially the longest conversation on the forum. admiringly applauds

• ohohoh my dear Wolfy

Alt text

Wait, it was updated? But does he notice her is the real question. What´s the point in moving if she´s just gonna have to keep killing? :P THE TITAN MODE IS THE BEST THOUGH.

• OH MY GOD

THIS GAME JUST GOT A MILLION TIMES BETTER

ohohoh my dear Wolfy

• Rebecca Black, the prophet of life meaning xD

This gif is just perfectly fit for this situation xD This is, like, THE gif xD

My life truly changed for the better once I realised what she´s been trying to tell us all along. ;_;

• Haha, that's so nice!

It's a shame there aren't that many fanart with the sisters, Rhys steals all the glory.

I come in peace

• Same here.... 2spooky4me2

Welcome to our thread! I´ll add you to the lists ASAP. Have fun here! EDIT: Your avatar on the thread is Loader Bot but it´s the stranger on your profile. 2spooky4me

• Welcome, friend!

You've come to the right place (it's 100% filled with love and happiness).

nomadalex posted: »

I've tried for so long to accept rysha because everyone I know ship them (including my own sister, such a traitor) and I've felt pressured t

• edited May 2015

Don't you dare getting ill! You need a dose of Rhyiona immediately.

I think I´m getting the flu. Rhyiona will protect me. ;_;

• But, Armis, my dear friend, I insist!

Alt text

Yay, the record has been broken xD Thank you, thank you, no need for applause xD

• Aww, you make me blush buntingsir :)

Alt text

But, Armis, my dear friend, I insist!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.